r0ckyreed

Feedback on Why Actualized Clips Failed

62 posts in this topic

My God I want that clips channel. 

Leooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! 

If something doesn't control you then anything can control you.

I’d like to see Leo post fresh content on a clips channel. That way if there’s a topic that he wants to talk about without dedicating hours and hours to making a full length video, he can briefly riff on the idea for 5-10 minutes. In his “what’s the purpose to life” video he mentioned that he would make a video on how to give yourself the love that the word denies you. I think a 10 minute video about this would be much better than nothing if he doesn’t have the time to make a 3 hour episode about it

Edited by Ryan M

I think Leo should have done some remixes of part of his videos with music, it would be very attractive and powerful. 

"You are an eternal Soul without an end,You are from the Inner Soul of Beauty 

You are from The Great One,  You are from The Divine Beam of Truth"

Rumi

I love short clips which are 3 min to 10 min.

I dislike shorts or TikTok because they tend to lack context and lack depth.

Users tend to tuned out if the video is more than 1 hour long.

short tiktok length videos are tailored to suit fools, it would be a shame for Leo to do something like that. 

and as far as I am aware, Leo isn't concerned about getting lots of people's attention, but of getting the attention of the right people. 

Leo practically canceled himself, he lost 80% of his viewers the moment he moved to radical stuff. He lost any potential for significant future growth, he lost the algorithm. But I know Leo willingly decided to pay the price.

"You are an eternal Soul without an end,You are from the Inner Soul of Beauty 

You are from The Great One,  You are from The Divine Beam of Truth"

Rumi

@LSD-Rumi I agree.

Leo’s content is becoming more hermetic and people don’t think deeply to see what he’s teaching beyond false claims.

I loved the clips it’s just a new channel. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

On 6/3/2023 at 6:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

My editor did a great job with all the clips. That wasn't the issue.

I am never going to sex up my speaking with extra material.

If you cannot handle 5-10 mins of pure speaking then my material is just not for you and I don't want it otherwise. The clips are already a huge concession to those with short attention spans. I will not bend over backwards any further for the Tiktok generation.

Fuck yeah. Stay original. I love Actualized clips

On 6/3/2023 at 5:08 AM, r0ckyreed said:

When I first heard Leo was going to hire an editor to make another channel to reduce the big content into smaller clips, I thought he was going to do something like what Focus Shift Media did. But instead, all that was really done was cutting clips of the original video. I mean, that is good and all, but you are forgetting to engage all the senses that you can such as visual media. Focus Shift Media did a good job on that. Here are some examples.

Notice the comparison between these two videos below. This is why I think Focus Shift Media content is more successful than the content from Actualized Clips. Notice the difference in quality. Hire Focus Shift Media to do more of your content. You cannot fail with quality content like that! You're welcome! :) 

Actually the focus shift media version is really annoying. It’s too overdone and it skews what Leo is originally saying. It’s obnoxious 

Had some good stuff fs

Aum Ari Aum Ari Aum Ari Aum

On 04/06/2023 at 2:31 PM, ValiantSalvatore said:

I tend to watch the videos at 2x, as I don't enjoy 1x, as I did in the past. It's also recommended for digital learning, when I did a course from Barbara Oakely based on new learning science last year, to watch stuff at 2x, if you can evaluate and analysis it that fast, as well as create understanding and knowledge, especially (paraphrasing here obviously). 

You should work on your attention span. And listening to stuff at 2x is bad for that.

Just now, Israfil said:

You should work on your attention span. And listening to stuff at 2x is bad for that.

Where is your ressource to claim this? 

Its time Leo starts learning TikTok dances to save save the next generation.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

@Leo Gura

I’ve been wanting to binge watch Actualized Clips, but. Those videos are not in a playlist from clip one to the present, so it’s broken in my opinion and not a good option right now, I will see if one is made sometime in the future.

Also, your forum needs a Dark Mode. C’mon we’re mid 2023. 

10 minutes ago, martins name said:

Its time Leo starts learning TikTok dances to save save the next generation.

Oh God, imagine some big YT Shorts creator starts remixing Leo's videos and does silly skits/dances with Leo's audio in the background xDxD

Like imagine this:

but instead of Alan Watts they meme one of Leo's lines out-of-context 💀💀

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

13 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

but instead of Alan Watts they meme one of Leo's lines out-of-context 💀💀

There is a lot of ammo. xD

The road to God is paved with bliss.

On 6/5/2023 at 3:09 PM, BlessedLion said:

Actually the focus shift media version is really annoying. It’s too overdone and it skews what Leo is originally saying. It’s obnoxious 

I kindly disagree. I think focus shift covers more of the original video in-depth and gives a good summary. The clips take out one section of Leo talking rather than putting it into context like Focus Shift. Notice how the Actualized Clips doesn’t cut to other sections of the video. It is just a highlight of a video rather than a summary of insights like Focus Shift. Everyone though has their own cup of tea and drinks it too.

You are NOT Awake. You are NOT done! Keep Learning!! Awakening is a Self-deception!! Enlightenment is an illusion, a distraction from one’s greatest Ambitions!!!

14 hours ago, InkPop said:

I’ve been wanting to binge watch Actualized Clips, but. Those videos are not in a playlist from clip one to the present, so it’s broken in my opinion and not a good option right now, I will see if one is made sometime in the future.

Leo said that he doesn’t care what order you watch his videos in, how it really depends on where you are in life and what videos are best fitted for you to watch at the moment. 

Personally, I don't use it at all. I'm only interested in diving into something from beginning to end, with actualized and other channel, otherwise it feels like distraction. Like having a bag of chips at 6 pm instead of waiting the right hour to have a nice dinner. That's just me, I'm just giving feedback as a representant of that viewer demographic. Hope the shorts are succesfull, anything is good if it makes the channel reach more people.