Javfly33

I fucking hate normies

86 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mikesinfinity said:

Yep, love the judgment on what we’re supposed to love.. can always go meta lol

You cannot understand __________ clearly unless you love it.

And vice versa. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Be careful with the hate. We don't condone that here.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You aren't above them. Heck, even spiritual folks can display a huge ego sometimes. I have met normies who are far better than spiritual folks. One of the blindspots of this work is to let it go to your head and automatically begin assuming that others are worse than you. Maybe they can't talk like you or use similar jargon, but they aren't far behind, they can do better too. 

Remember a lot of people use spirituality as a garb and it's called spiritual bypassing. 

The separation of me and normie is such an ego boost it's insane, especially considering how spiritual people try to be here.

Chances are the ordinary guy putting time into work providing for his family has more love and consciousness than you. It's easy to look at the outside and demonize something you don't understand.

I've made the same mistake. While intellectually researching topics and having a broader understanding of the map of reality thanks to Leo and other resources, others were actually living it giving them a more valid experience than myself. 

@Javfly33 The thing about psychedelics is that they're a tool. And just like any other tool, if it's utilized improperly, it will produce unproductive or even deleterious results. 

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

You've no right or need to wake people up beyond what they're ready for. Allow others to be ignorant. Ignorance is bliss.

Who's to say you even know what you're talking about? Maybe they all know something you don't. ?

Edited by Staples

hating them for not understanding you is an identity thing. Yes its annoying to not find a place to feel like you belong and talk to others about god but you are on the spiritual path and it has to be done alone. The ego is trying to find something to attach too and it can be depressing when you try to find a place to talk and dont get the results you seek. This place is good for openness. Leo has created a safe space for ego to talk about true god. Notice that when you get negative thought about something, I hate normies cause they dont accept me, that is ego. You could just as easily think this is not a place that god has laid for me to tell my feelings I should keep looking. Its not the people its the Rejection of ego that is making you upset. 

Edited by Hojo

2 hours ago, Enlightement said:

I have met normies who are far better than spiritual folks.

What is a “normie”? Someone who isn’t spiritual? Someone who is atheist? Agnostic? 

And better in what way(s)?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

@Javfly33 The thing about psychedelics is that they're a tool. And just like any other tool, if it's utilized improperly, it will produce unproductive or even deleterious results. 

Deleterious results aren’t necessarily bad. My OCD went through the roof after I did ketamine infusions, yet it was necessary so that I could actually get proper treatment for it instead of bullshitting myself that it wasn’t a serious issue (as I was doing for over a decade prior).

Edited by Yimpa

"I fucking hate normies, why can't they open their hearts to Love."

This isn't satire, the dude actually posted this (not verbatim, but this is an accurate summation.)

The lack of self-awareness is simply mind-boggling.  People here are completely out of their fucking minds, it's Jonestown levels of delusion and kool-aid drinking.

If you find yourself saying shit like that, maybe it's time to be as "normie" as possible -- it won't be worse, and likely much better for you.

Edited by SeaMonster

3 hours ago, Simple Success said:

I've made the same mistake. While intellectually researching topics and having a broader understanding of the map of reality thanks to Leo and other resources, others were actually living it giving them a more valid experience than myself. 

'Cause the map isn't the the territory. Obsession with maps is for people afraid to actually explore the territory.

Edited by SeaMonster

the solution partly is everytime judgement come up remind yourself to forgive them for the illusions, it's also forgiving Yourself for making of a world where the Truth is forgotten. you're also figuring out who is more likely safe to share this with and eventually will find an "outlet" so to speak as you go along..

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

It's ok to be frustrated with others but don't let it consume or distract you. Remember this is personal development.

Don't expect or rely on other people to be on the same path or level as you. You'll be often dissappointed.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, SeaMonster said:

"I fucking hate normies, why can't they open their hearts to Love."

This isn't satire, the dude actually posted this (not verbatim, but this is an accurate summation.)

The lack of self-awareness is simply mind-boggling.  People here are completely out of their fucking minds, it's Jonestown levels of delusion and kool-aid drinking.

Comparing this forum to Jonestown is satire. 

I acknowledge that most people out there do not know what you were talking about, but understand that this hate you feel is different from that fact. This hate originates from rejection of your ego by those people. You yourself might even reject that part of you that is a total normie. Bring that part of you up, which is exactly like those normies, and give it some love. If you feel resistance doing this then you know this was the problem, so work on it.

If you don't know how to feel about normies then let me tell you what I feel about them when it comes to spirituality. For me, it generates fascination because something that is clearly basic level seems to change their whole lives. They dance around what they really want, lengthening the process of completion. That said, I do that as well to a large degree, to hate them would mean to hate myself. To even refer to them as 'they' is already creating an identity that is separate and labelled superior. So while I do acknowledge your feelings because I have felt this way many times, understand that your emotions are in your hands and they are indicative of what you should work within yourself. Try doing what I pointed out above.

I used to hate my family, until I realized that I don’t need their approval in order to love myself and move forward with my life.

I don’t even talk to my extended family members anymore, because their values and worldview are no longer compatible with mine. And I come from an Asian background where family is everything.

Just because my way of living is out of the “norm” does not mean that I am inferior or superior than anyone else. Instead, I am learning to respect and honor my sovereignty and values so that I can live the life that I want; not what I was indoctrinated into believing what life is about. 

Edited by Yimpa

It doesn't matter to me if a person is "normie" or spiritual or whatever, it matters to me that they are integral, sincere with themselves and others, open to real friendship and love. 

@Javfly33

That is what you are doing if you are hating. Or complaining. Or wanting to have the world different and being emotionally attached to it.

Maybe the job decription below this post (Empty Mirror) is something worth considering to aspire to? 

Bon voyage! :)

Selling Water by the River

14 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

So I'm inside the WhatsApp group of the Psychedelic society of my city. There are more than 250 people in this group.

Well, it came up the topic of God, Truth, and etc...

I obviously refrain of talking about this stuff and guiding people in thinking deeper than materialism, but, since its a psychedelic group I thought what the hell, If this is ain't the place to talk about this stuff then what is it.

Turns out after some discussion, they completely ignore me and gaslight me, one of them "calling me out" because what I was saying could be "dangerous". To sum it up, they found the sentence "Reality is your imagination" threatening. (Yeah, no shit little devil. It's threatening to your fantasy. That's what I'm literally trying to help you deconstruct)

Not one. Not single fucking one dude out of 250 people stepped up. Not one out of 250 people Intuit Love/God it's possible. What the fuck?

So there you go, to most even psychedelics can't wake up normies. Fuck me. If they can't even open their minds and hearts to Love with the help of psychedelics and someone that points and guides them, i feel it's safe to say most humans are not born and "made" to awaken at all.

They are playing your "shadow". You could get "triggered" or you could integrate them. They will wake up in their own time/space, you gotta do you.

As above so below, as within so without.