Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not as famous as you imagine. Hardly anyone knows or cares who I am.

You were really famous in 2015-2016, before you took psychedelics. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol they will you put that Solipsism video up on Youtube. I don't know what that would do to your personal life though....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

The wicked irony of pursuing fame through spirituality (or any other attempt to mistake spirituality as a means to an end) is that when you finally strike spiritual gold, whatever was being pursued with such greed is discarded as the worthless distraction that it is.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

16 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The wicked irony of pursuing fame through spirituality (or any other attempt to mistake spirituality as a means to an end) is that when you finally strike spiritual gold, whatever was being pursued with such greed is discarded as the worthless distraction that it is.

First of all I love your signature, I would go deeper into your signature in saying what is being shaped is our perspective because we were already perfectly suited the problem was our perspective/lens. 

Also everything currently being done could be said to be a distraction since God needs nothing. But I would say what brings it worth is when pursued for the benefit of the whole versus for the benefit of the individual which obviously you were alluding to. Selfishness= Pure stupidity. It is a perspective of limited perspective. It cannot see past it's own perspective and doesn't understand interconnectivity. It is a perspective of resistance, and INSISTENCE that it's perspective is the only valid perspective.

Selflessness is lack of resistance, and the absence of insistence, and is the only perspective that has any clarity. But the issue many in the Spiritual path fall into...is to demonize selfishness when the attainment of anything is a selfish pursuit. Attainment can only be pure stupidity when it is devoid of the clarity of the lens of selflessness. Because selflessness is the only perspective which recognizes what the TRUE SELF IS and thus is given the gift of absolute clarity= Self Knowledge.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Most people shouldn't know about you to be honest. Not from their current levels of development

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@RebornConsciousness It's sad that not so many people are into this type of work.

I'm on a self-development group here in Brazil with +100.000 people that is directed by a Neuroscientist.

It's like a Neuro-Netflix and talks about habits, business, food, energy, meditation.

The amount of people who have seen all the videos is 0.5%. FUCKING 0.5%.

There's no competition in this world.

If you are REALLY SERIOUS about developing yourself in the next 5-10 years and beyond, oh God....

Be a savage or die.

13 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

what is being shaped is our perspective because we were already perfectly suited the problem was our perspective/lens.

Yes, the absolute source is always unconditional, but its journey through the cosmos is the experience of cluttering and clearing infinite perspectives.

The absolute creates a portal, which is the seeming perspective of the self, through which it explores its dream. It's like a river running outward, and accumulating debris by its undercurrent. Gradually the opening is clogged, creating the sense of separating the river from its source. The river reverses course, back along the dry bed of its suffering. Flowing inward with increasing pressure, it breaks through the damn of its exploration, until perspective is clear and the river again flows freely.

There is no judgment of selfishness or selflessness, only the absolute exploring the phenomenal circular path within its dream.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

47 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@RebornConsciousness It's sad that not so many people are into this type of work.

I'm on a self-development group here in Brazil with +100.000 people that is directed by a Neuroscientist.

It's like a Neuro-Netflix and talks about habits, business, food, energy, meditation.

The amount of people who have seen all the videos is 0.5%. FUCKING 0.5%.

There's no competition in this world.

If you are REALLY SERIOUS about developing yourself in the next 5-10 years and beyond, oh God....

Be a savage or die.

Interestingly, to me, I think the puzzle fits perfectly. Not that the mind sees the perfection, it can only speculate that from what it knows about the essence of creation. To not see perfection, is to not see the Source as perfect since everything is Source. When the student is ready the teacher will appear is a perfect example of this. Maybe if you look back at your experiences, some of the things you understand now wouldn't have made much sense to you. Its a process, like planting a seed; and if you water it properly, it blossoms into its full potential. Our limited minds are incapable of seeing the full picture because we are a part of the picture. We need a mirror to see our backside but someone else can see it from their angle. Its like you stepping out of ourself to view yourself from a meta level. Most, not all, people stumble upon Spirituality because of suffering and mental pain and most people are just coasting through life believing that when things go "wrong" its just a part of life, which it is, but they don't  question why are things happening the way they are. They just accept it as a normal way of being and go to their grave believing it as such. Most of us, tho, meaning Spiritual characters intuitively know there's more to life than whats being shown to the naked eye so we begin the search to find what we believe is missing. Its just a game Source is playing with itself and when its ready to awaken to itself it will. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

4 hours ago, Moksha said:

Or when you finally strike gold (or you're about to), you're appalled by the fact that you have to sacrifice any notion you have of yourself as famous.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Or when you finally strike gold (or you're about to), you're appalled by the fact that you have to sacrifice any notion you have of yourself as famous.

The prospect of such a sacrifice can scare people into dropping the pickaxe and running back to the entrance of the spiritual cave. So it goes until they finally tire of running, and strike gold.

9 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The prospect of such a sacrifice can scare people into dropping the pickaxe and running back to the entrance of the spiritual cave. So it goes until they finally tire of running, and strike gold.

Haha it's like the inverse of Plato's Cave: you emerge out of the cave and get blinded by the golden Sun vs. you descend down and get blinded by the golden shine of the Earth :D 

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard Spiritual spelunking xD You have to face the darkness and descend into the dragon's lair before being granted access to its hoard.

It's true nobody wants to be in heaven with me ;)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

10 hours ago, thierry said:

Well that was a pleasant surprise.

I Love Yiruma. This song is actually my alarm clock music… ?

Time to wake up. ?

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

On 5/20/2023 at 4:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

Simply to tell you the truth.

Would you say that emphasizing that truth too much comes from the ego? 

On 5/21/2023 at 3:04 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Interestingly, to me, I think the puzzle fits perfectly. Not that the mind sees the perfection, it can only speculate that from what it knows about the essence of creation. To not see perfection, is to not see the Source as perfect since everything is Source. When the student is ready the teacher will appear is a perfect example of this. Maybe if you look back at your experiences, some of the things you understand now wouldn't have made much sense to you. Its a process, like planting a seed; and if you water it properly, it blossoms into its full potential. Our limited minds are incapable of seeing the full picture because we are a part of the picture. We need a mirror to see our backside but someone else can see it from their angle. Its like you stepping out of ourself to view yourself from a meta level. Most, not all, people stumble upon Spirituality because of suffering and mental pain and most people are just coasting through life believing that when things go "wrong" its just a part of life, which it is, but they don't  question why are things happening the way they are. They just accept it as a normal way of being and go to their grave believing it as such. Most of us, tho, meaning Spiritual characters intuitively know there's more to life than whats being shown to the naked eye so we begin the search to find what we believe is missing. Its just a game Source is playing with itself and when its ready to awaken to itself it will. 

Great Post!! Loved reading every minute of it!

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Great Post!! Loved reading every minute of it!

Thank you. Source Energy flowing through me.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

9 hours ago, somegirl said:

Would you say that emphasizing that truth too much comes from the ego? 

The more conscious you become, the more you’ll realize that ego truly does not exist. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI