Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I'm not, I'm giving examples of how it expresses to make a point. Consciousness IS, whatever you are experiencing, THAT is what it is at that moment. It's a shapeshifter. It CANNOT be BEYOND anything because it is everything. We say its not bound by time and space because it can appear as time and space.

It's nothing, it's love, and it appears as the things listed above. As long as it appears as those things, then in that moment that is what it is. But those are all relative, impermanent appearances so they are ultimately a lie because they are not permanent.

The only permanent is absolute solipsism of the self. The self is alone for all eternity. 

Look if you haven't awakened fully....why are you even playing these word games? Unless you are here to get understanding to use in contemplation for awakening...you are just distracting yourself.

I only drop by here to add illumination from all the traps and confusion people can fall into. I try to point people to the videos Leo made that can help them understand and make sense of things. A lot of people on the forum are corrupting the teachings and I'm just helping correct that. I do think that should be the Moderator's role but whatever.

It's OK. There are people here reading comments and gaining knowledge even if they're not posting. You never know whose lives you can inspire or change by sharing your knowledge. Sometimes it takes a while for something to click and register and it's not just the moderators job but all of us play a part.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I'm not, I'm giving examples of how it expresses to make a point. Consciousness IS, whatever you are experiencing, THAT is what it is at that moment. It's a shapeshifter. It CANNOT be BEYOND anything because it is everything. We say its not bound by time and space because it can appear as time and space.

It's nothing, it's love, and it appears as the things listed above. As long as it appears as those things, then in that moment that is what it is. But those are all relative, impermanent appearances so they are ultimately a lie because they are not permanent.

The only permanent is absolute solipsism of the self. The self is alone for all eternity. 

Look if you haven't awakened fully....why are you even playing these word games? Unless you are here to get understanding to use in contemplation for awakening...you are just distracting yourself.

I only drop by here to add illumination from all the traps and confusion people can fall into. I try to point people to the videos Leo made that can help them understand and make sense of things. A lot of people on the forum are corrupting the teachings and I'm just helping correct that. I do think that should be the Moderator's role but whatever.

That's correct and it is the preparation of the mind for the real awakening. It is not the same to know that you are alone than to break all limits and be the total absolute infinity. that is beyond any description, since you cannot think it, even if you have experienced it many times, since the mind works in a relative way, that is, contrasting some things with others. the absolute escapes the mind, it is another dimension. to open yourself to it you must drop even the idea of solipsism. your mind must be without barriers, empty. Then you could expand yourself to the infinity and be what you really are

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The correct answer would be: yes, the other has buddha nature, from a relative point of view. from an absolute point of view, the other merges with me and only me, the now, remains, encompassing everything. But sure the zen master would hit me with the stick anyway, the bastard

Yes to all of it :).

And as you write, the Zen Master will slap one anyway. Only exceptions: He apprehends the same enlightened impersonal(!) mindstream of empty impersonal Infinite Consciousness that he knows "himself" to be in his interior/perspective. And apprehend/see that he can in Real Life perfectly fine... Takes one to know one.

Then, one could say something completely incorrect on the relative level: The Absolute is Raspberry (Ralston once did). And one would still pass... But if in doubt, the smack & go and meditate/transcend/integrate/grow-up more is probably always helpful, even when already having a nice piece of real-estate on the Absolute Side of the Street....

Zen doesn't like basking in relative concepts. Probably the Zen Master would leave yours truly barely alive.... O.o;) 

But hey, words and relative concepts are all we got here in the forum, and the voice of the "fully Absolute Side of the Street" is already doing very fine... Yours truly also dreams about fully retiring over there, and just sprouting out Koans like "frog pond plop" all day long and smile.... :D, but will stay & do the conceptual thing on the relative side of the street until time being.

Selling Water by the River 

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

A lot of people on the forum are corrupting the teachings and I'm just helping correct that. I do think that should be the Moderator's role but whatever.

Sounds ripe for the creation of a cult if it were to be that way!

In any case, people have to think for themselves. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's OK. There are people here reading comments and gaining knowledge even if they're not posting. You never know whose lives you can inspire or change by sharing your knowledge. Sometimes it takes a while for something to click and register and it's not just the moderators job but all of us play a part.

I knew I liked you. lol

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

The only constant is Oneness, outside of that everything is at play. Can't be a cult when Spirituality pushes for you to think for yourself. A Cult says you have no authority. Spirituality says the SOLE authority is truth.

What is the Truth? Reality is ONE, APPEARING to be MANY. That MANY is ABSOLUTE INFINITY. That ONE is NOTHING, and that is why it can be ABSOLUTE INFINITY. And why is it appearing? LOVE. What is LOVE? LOVE IS AN ABSOLUTE UNITY EXPRESSING ITSELF IN ABSOLUTE INFINITE WAYS. WHY? FOR NO REASON AT ALL. IT HAS NO AGENDA BUT ITSELF. TO KNOW AND LOVE ITSELF AN ABSOLUTE INFINITE NUMBER OF WAYS THROUGH SELF-EXPLORATION.

I only did the caps above for dramatic effect.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I knew I liked you. lol

I loovveeeeee you. Lol. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

18 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I loovveeeeee you. Lol. 

Love you more. lol

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The only constant is Oneness, outside of that everything is at play. Can't be a cult when Spirituality pushes for you to think for yourself. A Cult says you have no authority. Spirituality says the SOLE authority is truth.

What is the Truth? Reality is ONE, APPEARING to be MANY. That MANY is ABSOLUTE INFINITY. That ONE is NOTHING, and that is why it can be ABSOLUTE INFINITY. And why is it appearing? LOVE. What is LOVE? LOVE IS AN ABSOLUTE UNITY EXPRESSING ITSELF IN ABSOLUTE INFINITE WAYS. WHY? FOR NO REASON AT ALL. IT HAS NO AGENDA BUT ITSELF. TO KNOW AND LOVE ITSELF AN ABSOLUTE INFINITE NUMBER OF WAYS THROUGH SELF-EXPLORATION.

so in a cult you have no authority and in spirituality you have no authority because the authority is truth? Wait...

inb4 you say I am the truth and hence I am the sole authority. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Who are AWAKE

Peter Ralston? Ken Wilber? Jed McKenna? Sadhguru? Yogananda? Tom Campbell? Ramana Maharshi? Adyashanti? Vadim Zeland? Frederick Dodson?

Give it a shot who you think is AWAKE based on his teachings.

27 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Who are AWAKE

Peter Ralston? Ken Wilber? Jed McKenna? Sadhguru? Yogananda? Tom Campbell? Ramana Maharshi? Adyashanti? Vadim Zeland? Frederick Dodson?

Give it a shot who you think is AWAKE based on his teachings.

Half of those brothers aren’t alive anymore lol

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Well don't.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@StarStruck Awake in the grave ?

Nah. They ended up as food for the maggots. 

10 hours ago, Yimpa said:

No question that this forum has a cultish undercurrent, then again the same is probably true of most spiritual forums. People are drawn to the appearance of authority like flies to a fetid corpse.

If you truly want to awaken, instead of casting your awareness to the feet of another specter, claim the authority of the absolute within.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Leo Gura Something else also interested me... You were saying in one of the videos ("what is the devil") that (I'm paraphrasing because it was long time ago) we should stop seeing people as evil because we are creating evil that way or something. Cause evil doesn't exist, it's just projection, we only see it that way (when it threatens our ego). Okay so, by that logic...

Why would you in your "infinite insights" blog say that CIA hiring sociopaths is digusting and disturbing? I mean it is, from a an average human perspective, but also, highly conscious person would know that by condemning evil in others, he just creates more evil. Isn't it so? 

Cause we wouldn't be able to see evil in others if we didn't have evil in ourselves.

Who are we calling evil if everything is interconnected? Only ourselves, no?

Your literal quote from the video: "Seeing evil in others does not solve the evil but in fact creates more evil" 

Other quote from the same video: "If you want to stop doing evil actions, you also have to stop seeing evil because in order to see evil you must project evil, therefore you create evil." 

This is just one example. 

This also applies to the situation where you got fed up with members here. We are not solving anything when we literally criticize others that they are this or that. We just perpetuate more of that.

This is my critical mind speaking. My intention is really just to see how you think, cause if you ask my logic, highly conscious person would be conscious of these things.

@somegirl Understanding the structure of how something works is not evil. If anything, it allows you to think outside the box and not want to be part of it anymore. 

Also, love includes everything, including evil. Yet, love is not bound by evil. Love sees through all illusion and transforms it into love. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 24/03/2023 at 7:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

Anyone here who claims to be AWAKE, or to understand what AWAKE is, or what GOD is, or what CONSCIOUSNESS is -- is fooling themselves.

The only one here who understands these things is ME.

This does not mean, however, that I cannot sometimes be full of shit myself. I can. I am not perfect. But not on this issue.

Enlightenment is not AWAKE.
Buddhism is not AWAKE.
Nonduality is not AWAKE.
No amount of meditation is AWAKE.

There will be a lot of bitching and moaning over this issue. But I simply told you the truth.

You've been warned. This is way more tricky than you ever imagined. My function here is to guide people through every trick. But the problem is, they don't want to be guided because they already think they've figured it out. Don't be that guy.

@Leo Gura Are you kidding me? I thought you knew but its actually I who is the only one awake, everyone else here better pump those numbers up those are rookie numbers.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@Reciprocality  YOU AWAKE = ALL AWAKE

:)

@Yimpa No only me, mememe

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?