Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

And the dream doesn't stop. Even after waking up, the dream/show continues.

• And if one goes Wake Up, Grow up, Clean Up, Show Up, one can have a happy lucid dream.
  • And if one spiritual-bypasses, one can have a nightmare. And then it is more challenging staying lucid in.

Also, controversial topic, but here is my take:

• The separate self is an illusion, but appears.
  • And same with the soul. It is an illusion, but appears. So it has "relative" reality as illusion, just like the separate-self.
    • It takes the aspects of wisdom/transcendence and love/compassion of a being/perspective from life to life. At least according to Tibetan Buddhism, at least these two aspects are the soul that don't die with death.
    • The bundle of karmic imprints that goes from one life to the next. It is also just an illusion, but appears. 

Do you think any being that has woken up would cut off his hand just for fun? Do "dumb" things that make life not a celebration, but "hey, today I feel like cutting off my hand just to see the drama of it". Because it is just an illusion? Yeah, very smart.... O.o , and for sure that what the Kosmos wants....

And same with the illusion of the soul and Karma.

This whole universe is growing to more complexity, and humanity is also not going in a circle stone age - industrial age - all gets blown up - stone age - ... - n+1 for the 100s time. No, it goes directly, and fast, from bacteria-plant-animal-human-awakening of some- awakening of more - .... Ken Wilber calls that drive of the Kosmos Eros, or growth to higher integration and complexity.

And then maybe an upload of the whole hive-mind to subtle realities (Andrew Gallimore, "Alien Information Theory: Psychedelic Drug Technologies and the Cosmic Game"). That would perfectly explain the Fermi-Paradoxon. But hey, I am rambling on. Luckily, my other posts are rather short.... :P

Ken Wilber also said: When you have seen, and don't tell, your soul gets very very sick.

So, woken up or not, want a celebration or a night-mare? Yours truly just loved the effects of not cutting off his hand for fun so far.... ;)

Selling Water by the River

Although my view is higher than the sky,

My respect for the cause and effect of actions is as fine as grains of flour.

– Padmasambhava 

When writing anything of value and of a higher level, please don't apologize for how long it is. If someone prefers to go read about someone else's sex life or whose smoking or not let them do that. I'd rather read a lengthy post of value than a bunch of mumbo jumbo nonsense, that even myself might engage in. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

57 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

I just wrote about the soul (reluctantly, and highlighting its relative and illusion level), because its quite easy to ignore Karma and cause-effect when flying high on "its all imagined".

Completely agree. This forum seems stuck in a perpetual struggle with solipsism, which devalues the dream and leaves people feeling lonely and feckless. It's an insidious snare, and needs to be called out whenever it whack-a-moles itself into yet another thread.

The cosmos, including each form engaging with this forum, is here for a reason. Awakening doesn't diminish the beauty of the dream. To the contrary, lucid dreaming enhances the vibrancy of every experience. It is the highest and deepest adventure.

Your quote from Ken Wilbur said it more eloquently than me, I can only fully endorse what he said.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

@Water by the River Beautiful quote from Ken Wilbur, thanks for sharing. ?

We sometimes think of the human form as a single-layered container, but it is more like a babushka doll:

babushka.jpg

It is a composite of nested forms, progressing in refinement from the gross (physical) to the subtle (mental) and finally to the supra-subtle (soul).

Each of these forms is also made of maya, but progressively brings awareness closer to its formless state. When realization goes deep, even beyond the soul, there is only pure awareness. The witness and the witnessed conflate into the absolute reality beyond both.

My most significant breakthrough trip of all time involved these dolls. Or after the event anyway, I interpreted it as being the smallest doll and the shells around me shattering one by one as I was propelled upwards from my ego. It was quite a fast propulsion... I was on a cocktail of psychedelics and then I hit a bunch of DMT hence the intensity and speed of it.

I cannot be the same since.

34 minutes ago, Moksha said:

This forum seems stuck in a perpetual struggle with solipsism

People misunderstand solipsism, they take it as dogma. solipsism is just an awakening aid. It is an idea that works as a key to dissolve limits. You know that ideas are just ideas and that to awake you have to leave them behind, right? god, truth, soul, cosmos, ultimately mean nothing, just pimters. Same the solipsism. ultimately you are infinity. this is real, it is also just a word but it points to a reality. the others are within the game of light that the dream is. Inside you are the others, the cosmos and everything. Outside is an illusion, a mirrors game.

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

What do you all think?

If you are completely AWAKE, do you even bother to join discussions on a forum? Do you even care to talk about Spirituality? Because Spirituality is the path not the TRUTH.

I don't know what to say, think or assume about that.

I'll contemplate.

YES!

Because all of THIS is REALITY!

Fuck yeah! 69th page baby!

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@OldManCorcoran ⚡Who knew the insight intersection of psychedelics and suffering would be symbolized by a babushka doll xD

@Breakingthewall Why settle for an idea that continues to mislead and confuse people, instead of diving directly into the source? When people read "you are infinity", they conflate "you" with their form perspective. They believe that only their awareness is real, and that the rest of the cosmos (even family members) is their imagination. They don't understand that their form is equally being imagined, and that the absolute is imagining itself through countless other forms, including those that they encounter within the dream. It is a false perspective that leads to a deeply egoic sense of loneliness and annihilism.

I've never read the writings of a mystic that endorses this false idea, nor has it ever occurred to me. I may be mistaken, but solipsism seems to happen most often to people that have tried psychedelics. Not to say the idea can't eventually be dropped, but why perpetuate it in the first place?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

32 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You know that ideas are just ideas and that to awake you have to leave them behind, right?

Ideas are not just ideas. Only a human would claim such a thing. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

and that the absolute is imagining itself through countless other forms,

You know that this is just an idea, right? we have to distinguish between idea and reality. idea is second order, only reality, now, is first order . No idea is real. Reality is non conceptual. You know that perfectly id say.

3 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Why settle for an idea that continues to mislead and confuse people, instead of diving directly into the source?

How many people in the world , today and throughout the history of humanity have gone directly to the source? 

4 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I've never read the writings of a mystic that endorses this false idea, nor has it ever occurred to me.

If you are in a moment of real awakening, you truly and completely dissolve into the absolute that you are. There are others? there is something? only the infinite that is everything, reality. 

7 minutes ago, Moksha said:

but why perpetuate it in the first place?

Because it's an idea that could erase the main limitation: the idea of others"out" of you. In an absolute sense, there is not outside. The idea Outside maintains you dreaming

6 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I've never read the writings of a mystic that endorses this false idea, nor has it ever occurred to me. I may be mistaken, but solipsism seems to happen most often to people that have tried psychedelics. Not to say the idea can't eventually be dropped, but why perpetuate it in the first place?

And that is the beauty of reality. Ideas change, but alas we are still pointing at the same “thing”. Perhaps we are doing so at an even higher vantage point, but of course that still depends on how you look at it.

Imagine if God had to claim that a banana is the truest idea in the universe for all of eternity? I wouldn’t want anything to do with that kind of teaching… at least in the long-term.

@Breakingthewall ;)

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Water by the River Beautiful quote from Ken Wilbur, thanks for sharing. ?

We sometimes think of the human form as a single-layered container, but it is more like a babushka doll:

babushka.jpg

It is a composite of nested forms, progressing in refinement from the gross (physical) to the subtle (mental) and finally to the supra-subtle (soul).

Each of these forms is also made of maya, but progressively brings awareness closer to its formless state. When realization goes deep, even beyond the soul, there is only pure awareness. The witness and the witnessed conflate into the absolute reality beyond both.

Kabbalah explains this very well. No need to reinvent the wheel (sepirah or chakras or whatever you may call it)

@Breakingthewall No ideas are what they point toward, but some point to the absolute more directly than others. The idea of solipsism is a poor pointer. Although also incorrect, the idea of others outside of you is still a better pointer than the idea that only you exist. At least it keeps open the way for seeing the same absolute, not only within your form, but within all forms. Sometimes a half-truth is more deceptive than blindness.

Few people go directly to the source, and few are likewise enlightened. Still, it is the best path if you are able to take it. Otherwise, find whatever method takes you inward, without calcifying the concept of perspective.

@Yimpa You would if you were God within the person using the banana as a pointer xD

@StarStruck Ah yes, the mystic seeing beyond the trappings of Judaism to the glittering truth within its depths. ?

13 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Breakingthewall No ideas are what they point toward, but some point to the absolute more directly than others. The idea of solipsism is a poor pointer. Although also incorrect, the idea of others outside of you is still a better pointer than the idea that only you exist. At least it keeps open the way for seeing the same absolute, not only within your form, but within all forms. Sometimes a half-truth is more deceptive than blindness.

Few people go directly to the source, and few are likewise enlightened. Still, it is the best path if you are able to take it. Otherwise, find whatever method takes you inward, without calcifying the concept of perspective.

@Yimpa You would if you were God within the person using the banana as a pointer xD

@StarStruck Ah yes, the mystic seeing beyond the trappings of Judaism to the glittering truth within its depths. ?

Sigh and I had high hopes for you but no exception. I guess you aren't awake after all. Oh well.

Absolute Solipsism is absolutely true. Anyone that says different is not awake. Oh well. It is what it is.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

20 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Absolute Solipsism is absolutely true. Anyone that says different is not awake. Oh well. It is what it is.

It may be S tier, but it ain’t the only Truth.

:D

24 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Sigh and I had high hopes for you but no exception. I guess you aren't awake after all. Oh well.

Who did you have high hopes for again?

43 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The idea of solipsism is a poor pointer

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

It's not a pointer, it's a key. it can make you slide from the relative to the absolute. in the end the pointers are nothing. the truth is, and that is it, nothing can define it because it is not defined, it is infinite. the idea of others is a barrier that does not allow the infinity to manifest as infinite. 

18 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It may be S tier, but it ain’t the only Truth.

:D

It's the only Truth. There is only One perspective. There are no other bubbles of perception, there is one bubble and that bubble is the Absolute. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

51 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Although also incorrect, the idea of others outside of you is still a better pointer than the idea that only you exist

You know that the reality in infinite, right? So you are the reality. It's impossible to be otherwise.

all divisions are apparent, as soon as you rise above the apparent, they collapse into one, into you. This whole game of the spirituality is about this, about being able to get out of the relative and be the absolute, total, without cracks. You're not going to be like this all day obviously, but first sometimes with psychedelics, after you understand the thing and happens sober more and more

@Razard86 How did you realize that Absolute Solipsism is the Absolute Truth?

Contemplation? Psychedelics? Neti Neti?