Yimpa

Trump claims that he will be arrested next week

22 posts in this topic

It's not surprising really. His followers think it would be a mistake because everyone would riot but I think they overestimate his level of support. 

He's pretty much pulling out the script of how he is against establishment and "they" are all after him.  

Its part of his marketing for his base in order for them to worship him as a "christ-like" figure

If only that were true. Trump has escaped justice since forever.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Isn't it like a "oh they are going to arrest me, please protest" into "thank you guys you did it, they hadn't arrested me" type of manoeuvre?

2 hours ago, Girzo said:

Isn't it like a "oh they are going to arrest me, please protest" into "thank you guys you did it, they hadn't arrested me" type of manoeuvre?

No I don't think so, It's more like they are arresting his ideas. American elite favors transhumanist agenda so they don't like his stance on sound economics i.e. gold or silver backed money and owership etc... 

They are not after him.

11 hours ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

sound economics i.e. gold or silver backed money and owership etc... 

You are talking nonsense. This is some folk economics, akin to people saying you can have a psychedelic trip by smoking a banana peel.

Gold and silver are not important in the grand scheme of things at all. It's an old economic myth that it would change anything, just like this banana peel I have mentioned is an old myth about drugs.

4 hours ago, Girzo said:

You are talking nonsense. This is some folk economics, akin to people saying you can have a psychedelic trip by smoking a banana peel.

Gold and silver are not important in the grand scheme of things at all. It's an old economic myth that it would change anything, just like this banana peel I have mentioned is an old myth about drugs.

Okay, if you say so.

@Sucuk Ekmek I say so because gold and silver are metals of little use in current global economy, so they are not worth much. Why would they be used to guarantee value of something else if they by themselves have little value? Although they are of little use, they are not of no use. People storing them would take them out of supply for doing useful things. And people would store copious amounts of these metals, because they are not worth much. That would increase their price and in the end the only result of this idiotic policy would be disturbances in the electronics market. 

This is some nonsensical, Stalin-like commie level of market manipulation.

The problem with economy is that it's so big nothing can really back it up, other than military power and energy resources. 

The utility of money is not in the object per se but in the ability to represent value. The whole point of having money backed up by gold or silver is that you can't quickly increase the money supply, keeping the currency more stable. With fluctuations in the production of goods, sound money represents better the economic state of the world and allows for more efficient resource allocation. 

Money is an information system, and the problem begins when you can disturb it by altering its supply as you wish. It is the most intense form of wealth transfer ever devised. We are comparatively way poorer than the average human being in the past, simply because of the financial system we live in.

Trump is really start to reek of desperation and cowardice.

It’s as if he is begging his followers to save him.

Edited by Hardkill

If he actually gets arrested, this can make American politics far more dramatic and dangerous. Republicans can start going after democrats for revenge, both Obama and Biden have committed international crimes mostly through drone strikes for example. 

@Raze

1 hour ago, Raze said:

If he actually gets arrested, this can make American politics far more dramatic and dangerous. Republicans can start going after democrats for revenge, both Obama and Biden have committed international crimes mostly through drone strikes for example. 

That's actually a very interesting outcome. Yes, arrest Trump so that other politicians can start charging each other with whatever crimes they can convincingly with some evidence pursue. Also Trump needs humbling, can't hold onto that win streak forever.

2 hours ago, Raze said:

Obama and Biden never committed any crimes within our country. They never even got involved in any kind of real scandal that was illegal according to US laws and unethical like what happened with Bill Clinton and Monica Lewensky.

Edited by Hardkill

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

Obama and Biden never committed any crimes within our country.

what happened?

I think Trump is actually gonna get arrested. This will be amazing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I think Trump is actually gonna get arrested. This will be amazing.

I’m just worried because I think I’d actually prefer Trump to win the primary cause he can’t beat Biden 

You would’ve thought that everyone has a limit to how much drama they can handle in their lives. Trump always proves you wrong.

Edited by How to be wise

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

4 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

I’m just worried because I think I’d actually prefer Trump to win the primary cause he can’t beat Biden 

People are not stupid, in the sense that majority would vote for DeSantis over Trump even if this arrest story wasn’t a factor. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI