Holymoly

ayahuasca Pill

119 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@Leo Gura when is the course coming out?? I need to prepare! LP course was life changing.

Leo said in a 2016 video that he was writing a book. 7 years later we’re still waiting. He said he will start a tour in 2018, we’re still waiting. He said 3 years ago he will release a course, we’re still waiting. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Just wait until there is no difference between you and Leo, then he’ll release all of this ! 

@Jodistrict i used to be big into the shaminism and plant medicine culture. But now I'm seeing it as a big dogmatic show, so much acting. 

How would Ayahuasca pills be much better or different than say taking shrooms? I feel like they are pretty similar and could be used for the same thing in my experience unless maybe we’re talking about having a breakthrough 

3 hours ago, MsNobody said:

@How to be wise hahahaa I'm laughing so hard!! It's true, I still dream of an in person event where I will see Leo :( all we can do is wait..

I’ve seen him enough already ¬¬ 

:ph34r: JkxD

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 hours ago, MsNobody said:

@Leo Gura when is the course coming out?? I need to prepare! LP course was life changing.

This year

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This year

Is the course beneficial for people who have no access to powerful psychedelics like 5meo, dmt etc

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

While there are really good hearted Shammans and I personally know one, so you should know there are a lot who are making it for profit, so they are not much different than those in pharmaceutical business in terms of mind set, of course the pharma does make much more profit. But even in pharma there are different companies and different manufacturers. I personally avoid companies like Merck, Pfizer, Sanofi and SGK, but there are a lot of small ones who are really there to make a buck. Of course people have business mind set and of course when they grow and expand to multi million companies they start to cut corners, but with all fairness to a shamans, some of them prey on desperate people and over charge for ceremonies. Not sure how much a pill would cost but I would say a ceremony would be at least ten times over. 

1 hour ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

While there are really good hearted Shammans and I personally know one, so you should know there are a lot who are making it for profit, so they are not much different than those in pharmaceutical business in terms of mind set, of course the pharma does make much more profit. But even in pharma there are different companies and different manufacturers. I personally avoid companies like Merck, Pfizer, Sanofi and SGK, but there are a lot of small ones who are really there to make a buck. Of course people have business mind set and of course when they grow and expand to multi million companies they start to cut corners, but with all fairness to a shamans, some of them prey on desperate people and over charge for ceremonies. Not sure how much a pill would cost but I would say a ceremony would be at least ten times over. 

Anyone can call themselves a “shaman” even though he knows nothing.   I would be very careful about anyone in America you meet who makes this claim.  

In Mexico, I have gone to ceremonies which charge about $100.  In Peru, the shaman I went to grew up in the jungle and was trained by indigenous shamen deep in the Amazon.

If anyone is interested in the Plant Diet, I have provided a link below which gives some explanation.

https://www.takiwasi.com/en/teacher-plants-diet-ayahuasca-retreat.php

https://www.ayahuascafoundation.org/courses/medicinal-plants/plant-dietas/

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 11/03/2023 at 3:12 AM, Leo Gura said:

Lol, I have been making my own ayahuasca pills for a while now. All it is, is harmala and DMT.

And yes, it works better than going to the jungle with some annoying shaman.

if anyone is curious

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11849119/The-seedy-retreat-shaman-charges-800-high-hallucinogenic-drug-ayahuasca.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

$800 is a bargain, if it's a decent retreat setting and not just some dude's house.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Is the course beneficial for people who have no access to powerful psychedelics like 5meo, dmt etc

It's a Psychedelic Awakening course.

@Leo Gura are you gonna have videos there that are meant to be watched under the influence of psychedelics? I feel like that would be giving a lot of power to you to influence people's mind, as people will be in a very vulnerable state.

Not saying you would misuse that power but there are ethical concerns to someone having that much power or influence over anothers mind, if you see what I'm saying. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

2 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

@Leo Gura are you gonna have videos there that are meant to be watched under the influence of psychedelics? I feel like that would be giving a lot of power to you to influence people's mind, as people will be in a very vulnerable state.

The course will be full of homework assignments and exercises.

But I don't recommend people watch videos while on a psychedelic.

Not saying you would misuse that power but there are ethical concerns to someone having that much power or influence over anothers mind, if you see what I'm saying. 

My entire body of work is about helping you free your mind from all human conditioning.

If I wanted to corrupt your mind, I could have easily done so a long time ago.

This work is not about you buying into my ideas, it's about you discovering the deepest workings of your own mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This work is not about you buying into my ideas, it's about you discovering the deepest workings of your own mind.

That’s very deep Leo and this is such a service to humanity, those who understand that will be grateful to you for the rest of their lives.

5 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@Leo Gura Looking forward to it! Will you do and in person event too?

Not any time soon.

I have another 2 courses to work on and my book. So my schedule is full for the next few years.

Edited by Leo Gura