Holymoly

ayahuasca Pill

119 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura Can you tell us what will those 2 courses be about?

I hope one is regarding clearing subconscious mind, that he said in past.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura Can you tell us what will those 2 courses be about?

Various aspects of mastering your mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 11/03/2023 at 8:53 AM, Jodistrict said:

So, if you are taking ayahausca pill, you are treating it as just a chemical and not getting the benefits of the shamanic process.   That’s not automatically bad.  It is just different.  And it is typical of the Western mindset: don’t bother me or ask me to do anything challenging, just give me the pill because my narrow Western mind can only acknowledge chemicals as being important, and I laugh at anything else.  

Agreed.

Make pills with DMT and MAOI all you want, just don't call it Ayahuasca.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

18 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Agreed.

What is the difference? It is the same but I will not be puking all over the place.

36 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Agreed.

Technically we call it pharmahausca, and it is superior, just as 5-MeO-DMT is superior to toad.

Edited by Leo Gura

46 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

What is the difference? It is the same but I will not be puking all over the place.

Basically what @Jodistrict said. I have no experience with Aya yet so I couldn't say it any better.

But it's about the entire process, the diet, preparation, the shamanic guidance, the Icaros.

If you insist on thinking it's only about the chemicals, be my guest, but the consensus in communities who have experienced it seems to be that it's not the same experience because there's an intelligence to that vine which can only be explained by morphic resonance and millennia of intention setting.

It's very myopic to assume that the point is God realisation.

You can use any psychedelic substance for that.

People seem to get exactly what they need in order to heal, or become a better version of themselves, out of those ceremonies, whereas sessions with Pharmahuasca according to trip reports are just about tripping balls.

Maybe Leo should work with one of those annoying shamans and actually try it out, instead of sitting in his cave of arrogance popping DMT pills.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy  Dude, all I want for a trip is a couch and a substance. God will take care of all the rest.

Ironic how much materialism is rampant on this forum.

Chemicals we can believe in, but ritual and intention not?

Lol.

Scientists have actually proven the power of blessing and intentions recently, in double-blind studies, and so it goes way beyond placebo, so your beliefs aren't even up to date.

Of course if you want to trip do whatever you want, I don't care.

I'm not against that.

I'm just saying it's not just about the chemical.

Edited by flowboy

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Technically we call it pharmahausca, and it is superior, just as 5-MeO-DMT is superior to toad.

I don't have experience with 5-meo, why do you say that the synthetic is better? 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

I removed derailing emotionally-charged posts from this thread.

Edited by Sincerity

2 hours ago, billiesimon said:

I don't have experience with 5-meo, why do you say that the synthetic is better? 

Because I tried both just to test the bullshit shaman claims that natural is superior to synthetic.

No it isn't.

"Natural" psychedelics are inferior to synthetic ones, because they are less pure. And what does the work is the chemical, not the BS shaman rituals. You don't need any ritual. Just the pure chemical. The rest is stories, fantasies, and myths.

If you get your hands on pure DMT, you don't need Ayahausca.

Edited by Leo Gura

If you get your hands on pure DMT, you don't need Ayahuasca. This claim is so wrong it hurts me.

Maybe from your unique experience, but from mine, Ayahuasca is very different from smoking DMT

Edited by max duewel

1 hour ago, max duewel said:

Ayahuasca is very different from smoking DMT

I'm not talking about smoking it, I'm talking about eating it with harmala.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not talking about smoking it, I'm talking about eating it with harmala.

I see. In that case might be the same. Did you ever drink ayahuasca brew ? And how does the Dmt plus harmala work for you ?

3 minutes ago, max duewel said:

Did you ever drink ayahuasca brew ?

No, and I have no interest in it.

And how does the Dmt plus harmala work for you ?

Beyond amazing. It's super clean. No vomit, not nausea. And the dose is very precise, unlike ayahausca, which is a crap shoot. Having precise and consistent dosing is key.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, and I have no interest in it.

Beyond amazing. It's super clean. No vomit, not nausea. And the dose is very precise, unlike ayahausca, which is a crap shoot.

Thanks for sharing. Maybe Im not as spiritual clean as you but the vomiting did not come from the brew itself but from emotions and ‚impurities‘ that where stored in my body. It felt like I puked them out. 

Some do not puke at all but ‚purge‘ with loud yawning or going to the toilet. 

26 minutes ago, max duewel said:

the vomiting did not come from the brew itself but from emotions and ‚impurities‘ that where stored in my body

BS. If you took pure chemicals you wouldn't be vomitting. People love to romanticize their vomiting, as if it's something noble and important..

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

BS. If you took pure chemicals you wouldn't be vomitting. People love to romanticize their vomiting, as if it's something noble and important..

Yeah a bit… But there is no doubt that the vomit not just came out of the blue randomly. It was always combined with me holding on to some painful belief, emotion, trauma until was not able to hold it in anymore. 

After puking I felt like a weight I carried around for a long time was lifted from my shoulders.

Obviously, its something in the brew that acts on your gut. But I don‘t have a comparison to pharmayuasca

Edited by max duewel

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What if the additional "impure" chemicals coupled with strong intention of the shaman that you allow, creates some kind of mechanism of binding trauma and emotions to vomit which you then discard from yourself. Intention and rituals are powerful tools, I think you are a little bit too reductionistic here.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.