Holymoly

ayahuasca Pill

119 posts in this topic

C51D7428-7B4C-44CD-96C5-96A339C19E97.pngC914B5EF-8C48-4FEC-BF91-F59120B3D82B.pngA Vancouver company has created a ayahuasca pill and Dennis McKenna has made a post about it on instagram. I personally had no problem with the idea of it being a pill but after reading some of the comments I realised that I’m definitely not the majority of people at least not on Dennis mckennas instagram. The way I see it and what I’ve taken from actualized.org is that this really shouldn’t be a problem and all of these people that are outraged are kind of delusional, after all isn’t it just a way of ingesting dmt? I honestly thought more people in the aya community would be of the same persuasion. I was using cannabis to contemplate this last night and what I got was that yes all is sacred including pills made by pharmacist haha but some plants have a spirit and that needs to be respected, I then had the vision of people doing aya and deluding themselves that the plant has spirit unaware that it’s just there imagination. I’ve never done aya myself so I can’t talk from that experience. What are some of your thoughts? I’m curious what this community thinks of the aya pill and the comments people have about it on Dennis’s instagram post? Is the general aya community quite a bit less conscious than the actualized.org community? 

Of course people will resist when their traditions are threatened. Ego 101.

I don't think it's impossible to gain a positive experience from a substance without a shaman, so I mostly perceive it as BS gatekeeping.

You also get a good taste of these people's epistemology from that top comment claiming "all pharmaceutical companies = bad and corrupt".

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Ceromonies are God-Fearing and are at its core for-profit.

Just a low-end way of doing it compared to Pharma-Commerce. 

Ceromonies are a lemonade stand, while pharma is a lemonade franchise. Both still for profit. The latter can just be scaled better. 

All Ayahuasca secrets can be revealed without a shaman. Shamans are usually not truth seekers and are not required for God realization. They also need to get paid as well, so why not launch a ceromony? Most of those people commenting are God-fearing and wouldn't even last a day by themselves taking Ayahuasca. They are fearful and are in need of a Shaman and group-think. 

Just imagine the amount of fear everyone has at a ceromony? 

At least with Ayahuasca-Pharma, you can have the balls and do it by yourself. 

Lol, I have been making my own ayahuasca pills for a while now. All it is, is harmala and DMT.

And yes, it works better than going to the jungle with some annoying shaman.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol, I have been making my own ayahuasca pills for a while now. All it is, is harmala and DMT.

Cool, I would definitely try the pill to see how it compares to the actual thing, but in my experience, it's not always ony harmala and DMT. Shamans put extra ingridients in the maoi-dmt brew creating their own recipes. In a  ceremony I was given a 'special' ayahuasca once (called ayahuasca colibri), and although I had drunk 20 times before, I was blown away. It was a different level of experience.  Another time, a shaman gave us a brew that brought a magical feeling to the whole experience. We were looking at each other amazed and had no words to describe it. Everyone was saying "It's like Magic" .

The canadians can try to talk with shamans to learn about the variations, even though I think shamans won't be open to it.

What are your experiences with your pills? Have you tried to put more ingridients to them?

Edited by Kensho

People are talking about Shamanism without really knowing how it works.   The ayahuasca is only a part of the process.  I did a plant diet in the Amazon.   The plant diet consists of eating rice and beans, and a no salt or sugar diet for two weeks along with other plant medicines like Bobinsana, Clavo Huasca, Chirac Sinango, and Huancahuisacha.   The plant medicines make you purge getting rid of toxins and chemicals (which are normal food supply is full of).  Each plant medicine also teaches you something different.   The isolation in the jungle purges the mental garbage.  These other plants are considered helpers of ayahausca.  Only after completing the plant diet and being in a pure state due to the detoxification, do you then take ayauasca.   There are also many different types of Ayahausca, like Black Ayahuasca, which is the strongest known and comes from vines deep in the jungle that are a least 100 years old.  The ayahausca changes with age, like wine.  

So, if you are taking ayahausca pill, you are treating it as just a chemical and not getting the benefits of the shamanic process.   That’s not automatically bad.  It is just different.  And it is typical of the Western mindset: don’t bother me or ask me to do anything challenging, just give me the pill because my narrow Western mind can only acknowledge chemicals as being important, and I laugh at anything else.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I think this is fine as long as the harmala is sourced from Syrian rue.  The Huasca vine is a threatened species, so there would be an ethical issue there

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you experience purging, like puking and yawning with the pills ?

@Jodistrict Blah. Blah. Blah. 

The fact you are taking Ayahuasca to purge toxins is the greatest, ultimate disrespect.  If the Shamanic process isn't God realizing you, it was a waste of time, money, and effort. That's the point of Ayahuasca: to realize you are God. Not how to clear your body of toxins, become a better person or meet some creepy shaman. If the goal is personal development, it's much more cost friendly, efficient and safe to do Ayahuasca pills or other micro-dosing methods. 

@max duewel I know you've asked this to Leo, but it varies per the person. I do not purge on Ayahuasca. The real purging process is getting rid of fears, bit by bit. Not throwing up like a monkey. The real question is: are you willing to face your greatest nightmare? 

Edited by Pudgey

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That sounds great!

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Can you share what are the differences in trip experience between vaping DMT and taking homemade pharmahuasca? What happened?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

7 hours ago, Kensho said:

What are your experiences with your pills? Have you tried to put more ingridients to them?

You don't need to put more ingredients in them! Harmala + DMT is pure and perfect. There is no limit to how deep you can trip. The only limit is how much your mind can handle.

21 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Can you share what are the differences in trip experience between vaping DMT and taking homemade pharmahuasca? What happened?

I'll be discussing those details in my new course.

Those comments xD

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

13 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Guys I got some dmt resin, can I smoke it?

Someone answer my quesion pls :x

@Holymoly you can replace haramine with a synthetic maoi, I think it is better because syrian rue tends to induce nausea and vomiting.

7 hours ago, Pudgey said:

@Jodistrict Blah. Blah. Blah. 

The fact you are taking Ayahuasca to purge toxins is the greatest, ultimate disrespect.  If the Shamanic process isn't God realizing you, it was a waste of time, money, and effort. That's the point of Ayahuasca: to realize you are God. Not how to clear your body of toxins, become a better person or meet some creepy shaman. If the goal is personal development, it's much more cost friendly, efficient and safe to do Ayahuasca pills or other micro-dosing methods. 

@max duewel I know you've asked this to Leo, but it varies per the person. I do not purge on Ayahuasca. The real purging process is getting rid of fears, bit by bit. Not throwing up like a monkey. The real question is: are you willing to face your greatest nightmare? 

You are missing the point.  The reason to detox is so that you get clear visions from the Ayahuasca rather than distorted imagination.   And it isn't the Ayahuasca that detoxes, its the helper plants that I listed.   

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'll be discussing those details in my new course.

When do you plan to release it?