Juan

Frank Yang on TOE with Curt Jaimungal Interview

593 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

i am very loving and compassionate but I don’t put on a show  

@Thought Art That is a good sign. An authentic state doesn't need to show or prove anything. 

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

After watching the video, I intuitively felt that this Frank Yang guy, is quite frankly a ZEN DEVIL.

@Danioover9000 We really do all create our own reality. I didn't perceive that at all. 

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not in your current state.

I am aware of that.

You can increase and decrease consciousness of what is.

The fact that I even need to say this to you is already a travesty, and shows your lack of understanding of Consciousness.

You mentioned you had some courses you planned on releasing, so I’ll be looking forward to learning about these higher levels you’ve accessed. Clearly, many of us are still stuck with remnants of non-dual teachings, regardless of if we still follow those teachers or not. 

Thank you for knocking some sense into us. You must be exhausted xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You mentioned you had some courses you planned on releasing

Yes, I have been working on that course last week.

Once that is released I can stop trying to explain this stuff here. It will be the answer to all spiritual questions.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Sounds exciting!

I miss you exploring more on the topics of reality and consciousness. The recent episodes don't have much appeal to me. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes. Everything boils down to understanding. When I say "understanding" I am not just talking theory. The understanding I talk about requires massive levels of consciousness and direct experience. So it's not just conceptual. True understanding requires direct experience and Awakening.

Surrender is important in that your ego will not be able to manipulate its way to the highest levels of Consciousness. So surrender plays a role of course. But it is not an end in itself. Basically you surrender to Absolute Truth/God. The point is not to surrender, the point is to access God, by whatever means possible.

Thank You for responding! I must further contemplate what is understanding because I'm struggling to wrap my mind around it.

Edited by Sincerity

16 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Thank You for responding! I must further contemplate what is understanding because I'm struggling to wrap my mind around it.

I’m nice to hear that even moderators on this forum are also struggling with this. Mad respect. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, I have been working on that course last week.

Once that is released I can stop trying to explain this stuff here. It will be the answer to all spiritual questions.

Nice :)

But what would happen should you discover a crazier deeper level of awakening years after releasing the course?

I think this is quite possible, since you keep mentioning that awakening gets infinitely deeper and deeper.

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I’m nice to hear that even moderators on this forum are also struggling with this. Mad respect. 

Well, I'm just a guy. I can get too confident sometimes, but ultimately I comprehend little. I doubt myself often. Yet I will also trust my understanding more than others, including teachers. There's a balance to strike.

Nevertheless, understanding feels very elusive and I'm pretty sure not many people actually comprehend what it is. I'm starting to think it may be because it really is somehow related to consciousness/being (I mean true experiential understanding, not theoretical) but I dunno yet.

Edited by Sincerity

10 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

But what would happen should you discover a crazier deeper level of awakening years after releasing the course?

I think this is quite possible, since you keep mentioning that awakening gets infinitely deeper and deeper.

There will be DLCs maybe.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

7 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I'm starting to think it may be because it really is somehow related to consciousness/being (I mean true experiential understanding,

I would say so.

LSD trips show me much of that I think. It is like by becoming more conscioussness itself more and more on a trip you automatically understand yourself and therefore everything (because consciousness = everything)

I think it is this deep intuitive type of understanding that does not necessarily have anything with ability to put that into words.

Just like in a nightly dream, if you become lucid you have Hugely more capacity for understanding the mechanism of the dream.

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

5 hours ago, Richard Purdy said:

@Leo Gura  What year is the release date looking like?

This year.

5 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Sounds exciting!

I miss you exploring more on the topics of reality and consciousness. The recent episodes don't have much appeal to me. 

My main episodes will focus on more earthly practical stuff, and my deepest metaphysical teachings are all being rolled into the course because that stuff is highly specialized and has niche appeal, and people tend to misuse it. 

3 hours ago, billiesimon said:

But wat would happen should you discover a crazier deeper level of awakening years after releasing the course?

1) It will not undermine the core of what I understand about Consciousness. I'm very solid on that now.

2) The course will be showing you how derive your own answers. It is not about me giving you all the answers.

3) I can always release corrections if need be.

4) Yes, I expect to have even deeper awakenings in the future, but what I already understand is more than enough for most people, and more than almosr any other spiritual teaching has given you. Spiritual teachings are limited. Don't expect perfection.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This year.

My main episodes will focus on more earthly practical stuff, and my deepest metaphysical teachings are all being rolled into the course because that stuff is highly specialized and has niche appeal, and people tend to misuse it. 

1) It will not undermine the core of what I understand about Consciousness. I'm very solid on that now.

2) The course will be showing you how derive your own answers. It is not about me giving you all the answers.

3) I can always release corrections if need be.

4) Yes, I expect to have even deeper awakenings in the future, but what I already understand is more than enough for most people, and more than almosr any other spiritual teaching has given you. Spiritual teachings are limited. Don't expect perfection.

Got it, thanks ?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

11 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Gesundheit2  After watching the video, I intuitively felt that this Frank Yang guy, is quite frankly a ZEN DEVIL.

Zen Devil is a heavy/loaded term. I couldn't vibe with him from earlier way before this thread, and that's fine. He seemed too unserious to be taken seriously. But I wouldn't call him a Zen Devil. Or if I had to call him that, then I'm as much a devil as him.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Leo Gura

This year.

Are you also working on the more practical course you've been mentioning, or just a spiritual one?

Also, will your spiritual course require some prerequisite experiences or can it be taken by a person with no spiritual practice/experiences, just having a theoretical foundation through your videos and some books?

Edited by bazera

@Leo Gura LOL, you're entire response boils down to a hilariously contracted "yes huh!", like an angry child.  It would be an honor to be banned by you for telling people to listen to their deepest heart.  Please, do so.

I feel very sorry for you. 

May all beings be happy and free, even you <3

@Matthew85

On 3/8/2023 at 8:27 PM, Matthew85 said:

@Danioover9000 We really do all create our own reality. I didn't perceive that at all. 

That still doesn't justify him spewing conflations between @Leo Gura's spiritual teachings with Buddhism and Advaita. He's also mixing up other western ideas with eastern concepts. By me calling him a Zen Devil, if you don't know what that means check out Leo's video on Zen devils, he mentions them in his spirituality videos and the ten Ox herding pictures. Also, by me calling Frank Yang a Zen Devil, I'm referring to him, again, conflating Leo Gura insights as if they're below traditional Enlightenment when that clearly not the case, the infinite insights from psychedelics are way more in magnitude and depth deeper and broader than any mainstream means. JUST NO. Typical Neo Advaita madness.

@Gesundheit2

12 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Zen Devil is a heavy/loaded term. I couldn't vibe with him from earlier way before this thread, and that's fine. He seemed too unserious to be taken seriously. But I wouldn't call him a Zen Devil. Or if I had to call him that, then I'm as much a devil as him.

I'm fine if me calling him a Zen devil makes me a Zen devil as I'm not perfect in my insights and my spiritual development and paranormal/supernatural stuff. I'm calling him that because he's mistaken in assuming Buddhism and Neo Advaita are above infinite. NOPE.