Juan

Frank Yang on TOE with Curt Jaimungal Interview

593 posts in this topic

I saw a funny meme. A girl with coloured hair shows up to the therapist. The therapist calls their wife "Honey, we are going to be rich!" just joking of course.

Enlightenment, spirituality, etc are buzz words for a good chunk of our culture.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

A religious fundamentalist shows up at the therapist's office. Therapist calls his wife and tells her, "Honey, we can buy that house you wanted."

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Okay I will listen to frank tang. I never really gave him a chance 

◭"89"

9 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Salvijus I am Not triggered at all. 

You simply don’t know what you don’t know. 

Yet you come here and act like you do. 

A simple, obvious thing to do is say “I don’t know”. If I decide not to try a thing, then my own rule for myself is to shut up, stop acting like I know what I really don’t. And, accept the consequences that I am not willing to find out the truth of a thing. 

How would you know what 5meodmt does if you never tried it? You wouldn’t! This is so obvious but you guys come here and act like you know it. Not just 5meo but any psychedelic you haven’t tried. 

Even Qigong, Yoga, etc etc etc 

A lot of us are really steeped in ignorance and a lack of consciousness yet we act and think our opinions matter. It’s very funny. 

I also edited my post seconds after I posted it but someone quated my initial response.

It’s like you act as if you are an expert in a novel you never read. 

I am working on maintaining a kind tone, just like I hope we all do.

But, sometimes something is just your choice. If you choose ignorance of a thing, then, acknowledge that instead of demonizing those who do have knowledge of that thing. To speak of that which you have no experience is complete foolishness. 

You're definitely frustrated lol.

But that's okey, u piss me off too ❤?

I will not respond to the criticism bc im not in the mood for ping pong right now :D

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Inquiring into the nature of God and Consciousness is not meaningless at all. It's highly worthwhile, if you are into this sorta thing. The answers I've gotten have been beyond satisfying. Human activities cannot compare in meaning to that of existential inquiry.

Yes, extremely satisfying and deeply shocking. But so long as you want a different experience, and believe it is possible to bring it about, you are still living in separation. This is why “integration is a bitch”.

Apparently.

@Salvijus Make up whatever you want in your mind ?

◭"89"

@Thought Art no you're triggered alright.

No YOU are triggered

No bro u are triggered 

NNNOOOOOOOO

How do i get myself in these ping pong games all the time ?

Edited by Salvijus

Just now, Salvijus said:

How do i get myself in these ping pong games all the time ?

It might be something to do with replying.

Apparently.

4 minutes ago, axiom said:

It might be something to do with replying.

Yea, but it's hard to stop. If i don't reply, inside my head im still replying, just not expressing it. And what good is that. Fake peace basicly.

Edited by Salvijus

1 minute ago, axiom said:

@Salvijus Yes. It's automata. Completely choiceless.

I think there is a choice to respond from presence then from ego. If my theory is correct. Responding from a state of presence will lead to some good fruit. Responding from ego will make things worse. I'm yet to confirm  this theory for myself.

4 minutes ago, axiom said:

@Salvijus Ponder the last time you ever chose a thought.

I think thoughts are more like consiquences of a state of conciousness. If we are in defensive ego mode, one set of thoughts will arise. If we abide in open all inclusive spacious presence, totally different thoughts will arise. Much more beautiful thoughts :)

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus Perhaps so, but it will always be choicelessly. You do not make the decision to abide in "open all inclusive spacious presence".

Apparently.

25 minutes ago, axiom said:

@Salvijus Perhaps so, but it will always be choicelessly. You do not make the decision to abide in "open all inclusive spacious presence".

True but the way i would articulate it is this.

It's the desire for peace that we all have by god's design that creates the intention to abide in presence and therefore do all the steps necessary to get there. It's god's will that makes things move. 

P.s. this is similar with ping pong but it has a different taste. I like it :)

Edited by Salvijus

33 minutes ago, axiom said:

To expand a little bit. When we get triggered and the desire comes to abide in presence to regain our peace, it's not by accident, but bc it's god's inherent will in us to desire for peace always.

There, i think i found the proper words to articulate it :)

Edited by Salvijus

9 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

It's the desire for peace that we all have by god's design that creates the intention to abide in presence and therefore do all the steps necessary to get there. It's god's will that makes things move. 

All that is required is for the self to stop. Steps may apparently be required for this... but no steps are actually required at all. It is revealed in the absence of steps, in the absence of thinking something needs to be done.

Energetically it might be said that the self seems to need to exhaust itself - to run out of steam - and that this seems to require meeting a lot of inevitable dead ends (because so long as the self seems to be there, the sense of separateness will persist)

Apparently.

@axiom ive edited and added a bit in my posts. Please check and see if your reply changes in some way before i reply :)

Edited by Salvijus

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

When we get triggered and the desire comes to abide in presence to regain our peace, it's not by accident, but bc it's god's inherent will in us to desire for peace always.

This one is cleaner imo. See if u disagree with this one.

10 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

This one is cleaner imo. See if u disagree with this one.

I would say that this "we" or "us" is only apparent. It's not actually there.  

"God's will" is probably a bit anthropomorphic. "God" is just whatever seems to be happening.

You may notice that the further understanding is refined, the less can actually be said about it - until finally, nothing can be said at all.

Apparently.