StarStruck

Is Tate right about age 25+ women?

189 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Devin Well, I'd disagree that neo-feminists are that.

Also, that is just one example.

Also, I don't think its unreasonable for them to be paid equally under the deal. Not because I'm saying that the quality of female or male soccer is anywhere near the same but that quality of soccer shouldn't necessarily be the sole or a even metric that is taken into account when it comes to the government financing soccer teams. 

The salaries they get can also be seen as a sign of how much the government is seen to value the men and women's soccer teams. Thus, giving them different salaries can be seen to suggest that the government values women's soccer over men's soccer. And, so equal salaries takes step towards promoting the idea that women's soccer and men's soccer are of equal importance in society, which changes cultural discourse and expectations that typically dissuade young girls from partaking.

It's not funded by the government, it's a private organization.

Edited by Devin

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

Having a stage green gf is like the first stage of girl who can actually love you for you, and they care about people in general people being treated humanely. 

Yeah, that's definitely true a lot of the times. In my experience.

Even though there are definitely some really solid people at the lower stages.

@Devin Oh fair. Seems you are right. My mistake. I saw a source that says it gets $0 in government funding.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

1 minute ago, Michal__ said:

Even though there are definitely some really solid people at the lower stages.

@Michal__ Ye i think that is true.

I guess for me though I had a few very rocky years and it was stage green friends and people who saved the day, and i received a lot of devilry from blue and orange. So, I have quite a lot of experience seeing the unhealthy ignorance that comes with people being limited at one of those stages of development.

Be-Do-Have

Just now, Ulax said:

@Devin Oh fair. Seems you are right. My mistake. I saw a source that says it gets $0 in government funding.

It's a reasonable assumption with the name U.S. Soccer.

Now that you point to that I'm wondering if that was how they got so much support during their protest. Have you heard that argument before that since it's government funded they should be equal?

Just now, Devin said:

It's a reasonable assumption with the name U.S. Soccer.

Now that you point to that I'm wondering if that was how they got so much support during their protest. Have you heard that argument before that since it's government funded they should be equal?

@Devin Ye i guess that could make sense.

But no i haven't i just made that argument up myself.

Be-Do-Have

On 13/02/2023 at 11:55 PM, StarStruck said:

I met a 25 year old girl today and she was fine as hell but obviously past her prime. Little bit shy and she is a waiter.

xDxDxD

and what's your impressive job?

aren't you a work in progress when it comes to socializing either?

does that mean you're past your prime / a bad apple?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

To anyone reading this thread looking for practical advice on dating. Whatever wise could have been said, has already been said. What follows is typical pointless internet mental masturbation. You can go back and start reading another topic, or better yet close your computer and do something beneficial in the real world. Cheers.

On 13/02/2023 at 10:55 PM, StarStruck said:

Don’t shoot the messenger. I think he is right. But that is just my direct experience. 

But sometimes I do feel like I should give a 25 something a chance just for the sake of being open minded. 

Quality girls are already cuffed before the age of 25. If she is past 30 I can guarantee she has some weird quirks. Guys won’t let a quality girl reach 25.

I met a 25 year old girl today and she was fine as hell but obviously past her prime. Little bit shy and she is a waiter. It is just very fucking rare to meet a girl 25+ that has the full package + not crazy + no weird quirks + no total mess. 

Currently dating a 35 yo girl. Best girl I've ever dated. 

Personality wise girls get better over time as they become more mature and learn. 

The Tate stuff is for incels and men with little experience or understanding of women and relationships. 

Compatibility-Matrix_with_levels_names-1-e1628754350876.jpg(From Integral Relationships: A Manual for Men page 153 - 162)

This is some really bad life advice on here coming from narrow post-modern perspectives, men do not need "personality" from a woman in relationships, and most people do not mature much. Even just from simple logic, a 25 year old will obviously become a 35 year old, and potentially while being influenced by a developed man like the OP.

Edited by Devin

25 year old is still very young. Age is dependent on countries actually.

For a developing nation like Vietnam or Romania, she may be just past her prime but in a developed country like USA, 25 years old lady is still pretty much in her prime.

Because you are not talking with a farm/village girl. You need a soul mate as well.

Edited by hyruga

2 hours ago, Devin said:

men do not need "personality" from a woman in relationships, and most people do not mature much.

Is your name Pygmalion?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Is your name Pygmalion?

LMAO, I call my girlfriend Aphrodite, no joke. ?

Edited by Devin

@Emerald

Men have zero need for a woman to create fun or enjoyment in their life, no need for deep and meaningful conversations with one, that's what women tend to need, not men. If the guy is fun the gal follows right along with him.

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

LMAO, I call my girlfriend Aphrodite, no joke. ?

Does she know that you actually see her as Galatea?

I can’t imagine that she’d like that you see her personality as unimportant.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 hours ago, Devin said:

men do not need "personality" from a woman in relationships

Are you trying to speed run divorce with this strategy?

1 minute ago, Devin said:

@Emerald

Men have zero need for a woman to create fun or enjoyment in their life, no need for deep and meaningful conversations with one, that's what women tend to need, not men. If the guy is fun the gal follows right along with him.

That sounds incredibly boring

Emotionalmastery.org