StarStruck

Is Tate right about age 25+ women?

189 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

What do you mean by submissive? Someone who's following your orders like a solider in a battleground as if you are some veteran general? What is feminine about it? That's humilating af.

How do you call the movie you are living in? I want to watch it too. I have to understand how monkeys think and operate because there are too many.

Feisty hmm.

Edited by Carl-Richard

2 hours ago, Lila9 said:

How do you call the movie you are living in? I want to watch it too. I have to understand how monkeys think and operate because there are too many.

LET LOVE IN

27 minutes ago, Devin said:

Lol this channel.

It has videos like "men should not get touch with their feelings" (even though it's an importent part of them being able to master their feelings and navigate in the world) and "protect the patriarchy" (as if it does any good to society, environment, raising the collective level of consciousness) and "men feminists are dangerous" (because sexists and chauvinists are lovely sages who have never harmed anyone) or "romance is dying in the west" (finally, it's so toxic anyways).

What a high quality content for YT. Where do you find all these gems? I want to know so I can warn people from serious intellectual damage.

Let Love In

@StarStruck

On 2/13/2023 at 10:55 PM, StarStruck said:

Don’t shoot the messenger. I think he is right. But that is just my direct experience. 

But sometimes I do feel like I should give a 25 something a chance just for the sake of being open minded. 

Quality girls are already cuffed before the age of 25. If she is past 30 I can guarantee she has some weird quirks. Guys won’t let a quality girl reach 25.

I met a 25 year old girl today and she was fine as hell but obviously past her prime. Little bit shy and she is a waiter. It is just very fucking rare to meet a girl 25+ that has the full package + not crazy + no weird quirks + no total mess. 

Whilst it's a simplification, Andrew Tate, depending on the context, is right. This begs the question though: Because he's right, does this mean that you then adopt his worlsview?

7 hours ago, something_else said:

Does it not seem like a red flag to you that you compulsively need a girl to be completely submissive to you in a relationship?

No. 

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

Lol this channel.

It has videos like "men should not get touch with their feelings" (even though it's an importent part of them being able to master their feelings and navigate in the world) and "protect the patriarchy" (as if it does any good to society, environment, raising the collective level of consciousness) and "men feminists are dangerous" (because sexists and chauvinists are lovely sages who have never harmed anyone) or "romance is dying in the west" (finally, it's so toxic anyways).

What a high quality content for YT. Where do you find all these gems? I want to know so I can warn people from serious intellectual damage.

Here.

No idea what this thread is about but this is my answer top shelf advice:

Your going to date a green girl and your going to stop caring 100% about looks, your going to get your basic needs met (thats the point), your going to developed feminine intelligence along he way allowing you to stop focusing on men/women dynamics and do other things in your life.

Overjoyed by this new perspective youll have, for free from the illusion of YOU vs Women struggle you'll be.

If the first attempt fails try again, the second time will be a lot easier, youll be prepared with less attachment and needs. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 2/13/2023 at 5:55 PM, StarStruck said:

But sometimes I do feel like I should give a 25 something a chance just for the sake of being open minded. 

Quality girls are already cuffed before the age of 25. If she is past 30 I can guarantee she has some weird quirks. Guys won’t let a quality girl reach 25.

I met a 25 year old girl today and she was fine as hell but obviously past her prime. Little bit shy and she is a waiter. It is just very fucking rare to meet a girl 25+ that has the full package + not crazy + no weird quirks + no total mess. 

Every bit of this is deeply un-important. At the end of the day you need to live with this person for years, who give a shit about anything but your mental compatibility with them. 

There are only people at the end of the day.

I've been with women way over 50 and its all exactly the same, the entire experience identical, your having a person experience with another person.

I cant believe what I'm reading are you able to form deep connections with people? If all your connections are shallow then of course all that matters are superficial qualities.

Ah.. ok i get it, you have to many options. So the ego created a new story, a new situation, a new problem. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

No. 

It is compulsive/complete, I don’t know what other words to use. You’re either equals in the relationship or you’re not.

It’s one thing to play with power dynamics when you’re flirting/fucking, but if you have the desire for those dynamics to extend into day-to-day life (and important relationship decisions) there’s a good chance that’s not coming from a healthy place.

Hell, that’s the dynamic that causes domestic abuse

Edited by something_else

You're acting like we're saying this relationship works great for everyone, we're in no way implying that.

We're talking about this for ourselves; loving, compassionate, thoughtful men.

Edited by Devin

2 hours ago, Devin said:

We're talking about this for ourselves; loving, compassionate, thoughtful men.

There is no such a thing as genuinely loving, compassionate and thoughtful man who wants a submissive woman. Such men as described sees women as equals and are willing to meet their needs equally. That's the real manifestation of being a compassionate and loving human, that you don't see anyone below you but equals to you. Men who want a submissive women want them to love them unconditionally and meet their own needs without questioning but aren't willing to do the same for women. That's a clear unequal power dynamic, it doesn't come from a place of loving women but sheer misogyny.

When you say you want a woman to be submissive to you, you say that you are entiteled to dictate someone else life, you put yourself in a position that you know what's good for her but of course you don't, because people are all individuals and different and what's good for one might be bad to someone else. 

And because of that, in your egoic position you are likely to make a lot of mistakes, you don't consider the consequences of your actions to her psyche or well being or her personal and spiritual development.

5 hours ago, Devin said:

Here.

Yes, my comments are emotional because I'm triggered. I was in powerless positions in my life and was abused because of that. As a child, as an adolescent and as a very young woman. Those are the most  vulnerable and powerless periods for women and we usually get abused the most in those years.

Submissiveness associates with powerlessness for me, and wanting a woman to submit to you is to want her to give up her power and allow men to use her according to their own judgement, which in 99% won't be to her favor but satisfying their own needs at her expense. Abusers are drawn to powerless women. Women should have some power to protect themselves in an imperfect world, or they will attract toxic men.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

8 hours ago, something_else said:

It is compulsive/complete

It is not.

8 hours ago, something_else said:

I don’t know what other words to use.

Then don't use other words please. 

You are using other words to add crap on top of what I said & I have nothing to do with it.

If I used any adjectives, it was "mildly". But hey, you see what you want to see. 

It seems like you love being triggered by your own words projecting to me as if I have said it lol. 

Don't let me get in the way.

5 hours ago, Lila9 said:

There is no such a thing as genuinely loving, compassionate and thoughtful man who wants a submissive woman

I beg to differ.

5 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Such men as described sees women as equals and are willing to meet their needs equally

I assure you that I will not let a single need of my women go unmet. I will go above and beyond to make sure they are met.

6 hours ago, Lila9 said:

I was in powerless positions in my life and was abused because of that. As a child, as an adolescent and as a very young woman.

I am sorry for what you have gone through. And I hope you recover soon from that trauma. 

However your experiences are not the same for other women. 

Think of it like this: In a corporation different people have to do different work to make sure that it stays in business. For this purpose the employee has to obey the orders of their boss and finish the tasks they are assigned. Enforcing equality on this scenario as if everyone has to work on equal things is not the correct strategy.

And yes, some employees are abused and exploited in the work place. This is not the scenario for majority of the employees.

Not everyone grew up in privileged environments that you could entertain liberal notions like equality in relationships. Such are merely out of touch luxury beliefs. 

7 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Submissiveness associates with powerlessness for me, and wanting a woman to submit to you is to want her to give up her power and allow men to use her according to their own judgement, which in 99% won't be to her favor but satisfying their own needs at her expense. Abusers are drawn to powerless women. Women should have some power to protect themselves in an imperfect world, or they will attract toxic men.

You past experiences have severely biased your views of men, in general. 

A leader is in a position of power that he can choose to abuse his followers if he chooses to. But a honorable man will not. 

Which is why I often warn women to not submit to every other man they see and to exercise a consequence approach to dating. They call me too controlling for saying it and then end up assholes who abuse her. This distorts your perception of men.

If you want men to treat women as equals, then women must also treat men as equals. This almost never happens. Women always prefer want a strong man who is better than her in whatever metrics she is interested in, whether be it experience, decisiveness, money, IQ etc. 

Women will say they prefer older men. When I say they prefer younger women, suddenly everyone looks at me like I am hitler, even though what I said is exactly as same as the women said, from my perspective. 

13 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

No. 

What do you think the experience of being with a truly submissive woman is like in the context of a relationship?

I can see how that would be fun in the bedroom and in playful romantic dynamics.

But living inside that dynamic doesn’t sound appealing from either side. 

As a woman, it honestly sounds pretty boring at best and frustrating/powerless at worst.

I have found that most men who talk a great deal about wanting their partners to be submissive to them tend to feel inadequate in their own masculinity.

And they tend to see having an attractive submissive girlfriend mostly as a form of status to prove their worth among other guys to redeem themselves of this perceived masculine inadequacy.

And because of this feeling of inadequacy, they will want to make a woman lesser only so he can be greater by contrast. This helps him feel more secure.

This is in contrast to a man who develops himself into the best person he can be, who naturally attracts a woman who is his equal that complements his deeper version of masculinity with her deeper version of femininity.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I assure you that I will not let a single need of my women go unmet. I will go above and beyond to make sure they are met.

Until it contradicts your own needs, and then what will you do? Force your needs upon her? And she as a submissive woman will have to fit herself into your agenda?

I am sorry for what you have gone through. And I hope you recover soon from that trauma. 

However your experiences are not the same for other women. 

Think of it like this: In a corporation different people have to do different work to make sure that it stays in business. For this purpose the employee has to obey the orders of their boss and finish the tasks they are assigned. Enforcing equality on this scenario as if everyone has to work on equal things is not the correct strategy.

And yes, some employees are abused and exploited in the work place. This is not the scenario for majority of the employees.

Not everyone grew up in privileged environments that you could entertain liberal notions like equality in relationships. Such are merely out of touch luxury beliefs. 

Most women don't come from privileged backgrounds, and it's not rare for women to come from dysfunctional, toxic or broken families like mine, without a proper guidance and a healthy father figure (or any adult) in their lives. Women like me have to figure out things in the hard way.

Men who want a submissive women are directed towards either too young and powerless women, usually from poor backgrounds or women from 3rd world countries who will do everything to improve their lives and make survival easier for them. They want women who have no choice in the first place.

At the end, young women grow up, get wiser and learn to screen out such men and women from poor countries leave their "leaders" as long as they get some power (money, opportunities in life). Being submissive to men isn't a natural or healthy state for women and all the signs show that when women have choice they will choose an equal relationship, that's what women are naturally prone to.

You past experiences have severely biased your views of men, in general. 

You are also biased as a man. You want a submissive woman to serve your agenda, but honestly, if you had the choice, would you prefer living your life as a submissive woman?

A leader is in a position of power that he can choose to abuse his followers if he chooses to. But a honorable man will not. 

Which is why I often warn women to not submit to every other man they see and to exercise a consequence approach to dating. They call me too controlling for saying it and then end up assholes who abuse her. This distorts your perception of men.

Most men aren't good leaders, they are barely able to lead themselves properly in life. Good leadership is rare, it's not common at all. And even if a man is a good leader, it doesn't mean that he will be willing to control women and make them to submit to him. True leadership is about empowering others and help them to grow, not to have them to submit to you, that is not leadership but being domineering which isn't the same.

True leaders men want their partners to actualize their unique potential, they are supportive of them and let them to be who they are supposed to be without trying to put them in boxes to satisfy their own agenda.

If you want men to treat women as equals, then women must also treat men as equals. This almost never happens. Women always prefer want a strong man who is better than her in whatever metrics she is interested in, whether be it experience, decisiveness, money, IQ etc. 

Equal means equal power in the relationship, not more power than men, not less. Most women, above all, want a partner who they can have geniune connection and intimacy with. Yes, women are attracted to smart and goal oriented men who have passion, but only as long as those men know how to build intimacy and connection with women. 

Women will say they prefer older men. When I say they prefer younger women, suddenly everyone looks at me like I am hitler, even though what I said is exactly as same as the women said, from my perspective. 

What women mean when they say they prefer older men is that they prefer maturity in men and that can come at any age. Usually they refer to emotional maturity that many times comes with life experince (having life struggles, to suffer, to be a witness to complex situations or getting through them) but having life experince alone doesn't guarantee being a mature human being, it also requires some inner introspection and reflection which not everyone is blessed with. You can be a 20 years old man who is more emotionaly mature than a 50 years old man. 

Let Love In

Another gem of a speech from Andrew Tate:

Being submissive to your man doesn't just mean you bend over backward to him. It is about accepting your man as the leader of your life in the context of a relationship. A ship can't have two captains.

Being submissive versus dominating has to do with the power dynamic in the relationship.

This power dynamic changes as a man reaches his peak and a female leaves her peak, as Tate explains in that video.

A lot of females have trouble accepting this hence the toxicity.

Or just have relationships based on whatever the people in the relationship perceive as the best way and stop telling people how their relationships should work.

Only people who should advise in these things are those with lots and lots of deep experience (one night stands or a long crappy marriage don't count as deep experience).

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Then don't use other words please. 

You are using other words to add crap on top of what I said & I have nothing to do with it.

If I used any adjectives, it was "mildly". But hey, you see what you want to see. 

It seems like you love being triggered by your own words projecting to me as if I have said it lol. 

Don't let me get in the way.

Then explain to me what you mean by mildly submissive?

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Being submissive to your man doesn't just mean you bend over backward to him. It is about accepting your man as the leader of your life in the context of a relationship. A ship can't have two captains

Have you ever had a great friendship where neither of you were really 'captain' and both of you treated each other as equals? They are the best friendships. Imagine you were going around only looking for submissive friends who you could dominate? That would absolutely be a red flag, and a sign of an insecurity.

It's similar with relationships. You can absolutely have relationships where you both view each other as equals and no one is the captain of the entire relationship. Relationships don't really need a 'leader' beyond when you're fucking and flirting, and yea, in those circumstances, the power dynamics are fun as fuck. But they should not extend into the deeper parts of the relationship.

Like, what decisions are you even planning on making for your 'submissive' girl?

Edited by something_else

@something_else I didn't say people weren't equals. For example in a commercial company everybody is equal but there is an undeniable power play. Just because everybody is equal doesn't mean there is a power play and transference of value. Especially for females who are hypergamous. Personally I'm not looking to dominate people. I'm not in such a stage of my life for now.

Edited by StarStruck