StarStruck

Is Tate right about age 25+ women?

189 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Compatibility-Matrix_with_levels_names-1-e1628754350876.jpg(From Integral Relationships: A Manual for Men page 153 - 162)

This is some really bad life advice on here coming from narrow post-modern perspectives, men do not need "personality" from a woman in relationships, and most people do not mature much. Even just from simple logic, a 25 year old will obviously become a 35 year old, and potentially while being influenced by a developed man like the OP.

She would have left the OP well before she hits 35.

At some point she's going to want men, not boys.

Just now, Stovo said:

She would have left the OP well before she hits 35.

At some point she's going to want men, not boys.

This makes zero sense, so you were suggesting he should consider dating older, but now you're saying he's too immature to?????

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Does she know that you actually see her as Galatea?

I can’t imagine that she’d like that you see her personality as unimportant.

I used quotes because I was referring to the previous comments; people were saying women develop personality as they pass their twenties, men don't need that theoretical "developed personality".

9 minutes ago, Emerald said:

That sounds incredibly boring

I'm sure it does from a woman's perspective.

10 minutes ago, something_else said:

Are you trying to speed run divorce with this strategy?

You Post-modernists divorce rate is sky high while traditionalists are very low actually.

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

I'm sure it does from a woman's perspective.

It definitely is boring to imagine such a one-sided relationship as it’s not even a relationship at all.

It’s just a man and his doll.

Pygmalian and Galatea

If women are wise, they’ll avoid the Pygmalions of the world and leave them to their blow up dolls.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

You Post-modernists divorce rate is sky high while traditionalists are very low actually.

A lot of the time because they stay together despise being categorically and unequivocally miserable, ‘because society wants them to’. I’m pretty sure domestic violence is also higher within traditionalist marriages too, lol.

A relationship with a girl with a bad personality, bad character, or simply incompatible personality is not going to be a happy one in the long term. Men absolutely should and do care about the personality of a woman.

20 minutes ago, something_else said:

A lot of the time because they stay together despise being categorically and unequivocally miserable, ‘because society wants them to’. I’m pretty sure domestic violence is also higher within traditionalist marriages too, lol.

A relationship with a girl with a bad personality, bad character, or simply incompatible personality is not going to be a happy one in the long term. Men absolutely should and do care about the personality of a woman.

Yes, again I didn't say personality doesn't matter, it was being suggested from 25 to 30 women develop personality, that development there is what I'm saying doesn't matter, let alone usually non-existent. Average personality is all that's needed.

The abuse would be more tribalistic sub-cultures not traditionalist.

Post-modernists are more miserable.

healthpolicy.usc.edu

https://healthpolicy.usc.edu › conser...

Conservatives Find More Meaning in Life than Liberals - USC Schaeffer Center

Aug 2, 2019 — Conservatives also reported somewhat higher life satisfaction and happiness than liberals, but the difference was most pronounced for 

Edited by Devin

12 minutes ago, Emerald said:

It definitely is boring to imagine such a one-sided relationship as it’s not even a relationship at all.

It’s just a man and his doll.

Pygmalian and Galatea

If women are wise, they’ll avoid the Pygmalions of the world and leave them to their blow up dolls.

LOL, right when I was reading your snarky post my girlfriend sends me the most adorable text.

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

LOL, right when I was reading your snarky post my girlfriend sends me the most adorable text.

But does she know that you don’t value her personality?

I guarantee you the adorable texts would cease if she realized that you saw her as fungible.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I guarantee you the adorable texts would cease if she realized that you saw her as fungible.

I do value her personality, I value everyone's personality.

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

She's not fungible, I've invested in her, we've grown together, there's no other woman that could replace her, you're really making some unfounded leaps.

Edited by Devin

23 minutes ago, Devin said:

healthpolicy.usc.edu

https://healthpolicy.usc.edu › conser...

Conservatives Find More Meaning in Life than Liberals - USC Schaeffer Center

Aug 2, 2019 — Conservatives also reported somewhat higher life satisfaction and happiness than liberals, but the difference was most pronounced for

This is not really a related statistic to the point I made. General life satisfaction and marriage satisfaction rates are different things. They may influence each other but drawing conclusions about martial happiness from a study about general life satisfaction is not sound.

1 minute ago, Devin said:

She's not fungible, I've invested in her, we've grown together, there's no other woman that could replace her, you're really making some unfounded leaps.

You said that personality doesn’t matter to men… only to women.

This is not an “unfounded leap”

You we’re the one that said it. Don’t try to backpedal now and pretend that you didn’t.

Emotionalmastery.org

Just now, something_else said:

This is not really a related statistic to the point I made. General life satisfaction and marriage satisfaction rates are different things. They may influence each other but drawing conclusions about martial happiness from a study about general life satisfaction is not sound.

???? You think you could have terrible marriages and be happier in general?

Just now, Devin said:

https://news.virginia.edu/content/study-challenges-which-political-party-linked-happier-marriage

"Republican men and women are more likely than Democrats to say they are “very happy” in their marriages, according to a new report co-authored by University of Virginia sociologist W. Bradford Wilcox."

The key word here is SAY

Emotionalmastery.org

14 hours ago, Devin said:

traditional women appreciate men, progressives tear down men

Traditionalist women appreciate gender normed men with very certain and specific roles and characteristics. They don't support the full plethora of men

Progressives support men more in general. Though they also have resentment and hate towards men too for feeling/being discriminated/marginalized 

12 minutes ago, Emerald said:

You said that personality doesn’t matter to men… only to women.

This is not an “unfounded leap”

You we’re the one that said it. Don’t try to backpedal now and pretend that you didn’t.

I think this is what you're referring to

" men do not need "personality" from a woman in relationships, and most people do not mature much. Even just from simple logic, a 25 year old will obviously become a 35 year old, and potentially while being influenced by a developed man like the OP."

as I already explained to you, the conversation was about personality maturing from 25-30, men don't need that "maturing of personality" like women do from men. That does not mean a guy can take any crazy woman, that's obvious.

A man can take the average personality of women, above that it's relatively unimportant, unlike with women choosing men.

Edited by Devin