Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, King Merk said:

It’s honestly mind baffling to me that so many online look up to this clown. How dumb must you be to fall into his scams and narcissism  

@King Merk Lack of healthy father figures in male's lives

Lack of educational opportunities

Just being young and impressionable

Abusive pasts

Charismatic leader

Those are some of my guesses

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@KH2 ?

Be-Do-Have

@KH2 Ah i get you

Be-Do-Have

@KH2 Makes sense to me dude.

I have a part of me that Tate figures strongly pull on to.

Be-Do-Have

@KH2 You meditate?

Be-Do-Have

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can definitely be attractive without being an narcisstic douchebag/rapist/criminal.

@Leo GuraHow? Leadership, humor etc. or something else, I dont understand quite what women are attracted to.  I remember you wrote on the forum that if lowerd your integrity or became more jerky that would help get laid more. ? 

Edited by JTL

15 minutes ago, JTL said:

I remember you wrote on the forum that if lowerd your integrity or became more jerky that would help get laid more. ? 

lower integrity and jerky = more room for manipulation + lower standards.. 

You don't have to do this to get laid and it doesn't really serve you on a higher level.

Don't fuck everything that walks and don't tell big lies just to get some as well.

It's kind of easy to understand what woman is attracted to, but it's hard to execute on it because you have to change who you are at the core level and stop being a bitch which takes a few years to notice considerable results. Shedding tears granted.

I’m not sure I necessarily believe or agree that lowering one’s integrity means it’s easier to get laid or simply have sex with a woman. I think they are just two different paths to some form of “success.” In fact I would say it’s maybe even more difficult to not have integrity but a lot of people have steeped themselves in victim mindset thinking so they find themselves twisting everything and doing crazy stuff like this (and in other areas of their life as well).

9 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Maybe one side could be true and we fail to see it, because we weren't insightful enough. 

Pretty much the case with any human perspective that disagrees with things that happen, we cannot perceive why it HAD to happen since our depth of understanding of the interconnectedness of every single event in the Universe and how it all works together for the maximization of goodness and love.

Its why its fun to talk about these things because it doesn't change the fact that it happened and had too.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

29 minutes ago, Onecirrus said:

https://youtu.be/zL5-i-xbnU0

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

4 hours ago, JTL said:

@Leo GuraHow? Leadership, humor etc. or something else, I dont understand quite what women are attracted to.

I have a whole series that explains how to get laid and attract women in a healthy and ethical way.

I remember you wrote on the forum that if lowerd your integrity or became more jerky that would help get laid more. ? 

And if I owned a slave it would be even easier to get laid. But that doesn't mean this is something you should do.

Yes, you can get lots of women through manipulation but you can also get them without such low tactics too.

Integrity always has a cost, so does lack of integrity. I get laid less than Tate, but I also don't spend my time in jail.

You want to follow Tate's path? Really? Do you like where he ended up?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I get laid less than Tate, but I also don't spend my time in jail

Considering how much money, influence Tate has he likely will get a reduced sentence if any. He said he donated like 10.000 euros a month to the Church in Romania there which was a powerful institution there, in order to gain influence and power in Romania. He probably did it for cases like these where he would need powerful friends and help to get out of legal trouble.

Considering how corrupt Romania is, it wont end up that bad for him. Money and influence in a corrupt country defy all legalilty. 

Edited by Karmadhi

@Bobby_2021

21 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

His video has good points. But when you make a weak point like that, which has already been addressed by Tate countless times, it's hard to take anything else he says seriously. It gives me the impression that the lawyer was too lazy to research the stuff before he presents it to his audience. Usually people like this come up with even more weak arguments which dilutes the strength of their original arguments. 

Of course he did illegal shady shit in the past. It's my inkling to believe it. It just seems so. 

@Danioover9000 In this limited domain, your thinking seems to be yellow. But simply by not giving an opinion, pretty much everyone is yellow on this. But hey, don't get too caught up in labels like yellow/green/red.

Maybe one side could be true and we fail to see it, because we weren't insightful enough. 

Yeah, I agree, you and me are truly stage yellow system thinkers, that I the admin and you an app, meanwhile most people here are truly yellow bellied twinkle-twinkle-little-stars napping on Banshees, Jeez. In this limited domain, I have unlimited Brit lion mane power that burns bright yellow. Jesus.

Maybe we were insightful enough? Dude, we're still dealing with nine inch nails inside our eye lids to be righteous in our own violence! In my opinion, go and make Onision cook some onions like the minion he really is, while practicing your violin skills to be the serial killer of ear drums.

I think that Andrew Tate is innocent until proven guilty otherwise, so it's unwise to be conspiratorial this time.

All this due to lack of Bugatti's or a private jet or H3H3'S insipid remarks of his character, justified? We'll have to wait until all fools like him run the world that future time. Christ.

Edited by Danioover9000

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Bobby_2021

Yeah, I agree, you and me are truly stage yellow system thinkers, that I the admin and you an app, meanwhile most people here are truly yellow bellied twinkle-twinkle-little-star whimper snappers napping on Banshees, Jeez. In this limited domain, I have unlimited Brit lion mane power that burns bright yellow coupled with a Brit loin from all the Filet Mignon I consumed, the sum fumes of my manliness. Jesus.

Maybe we were insightful enough? Dude, we're still dealing with nine inch nails inside our eye lids to be righteous in our own violence! In my opinion, go and make Onision cook some onions like the minion he really is, while practicing your violin skills to be the serial killer of ear drums.

I think that Andrew Tate is innocent until proven guilty otherwise, so it's unwise to be conspiratorial this time.

All this due to lack of Bugatti's or a private jet or H3H3'S insipid remarks of his character, justified? We'll have to wait until all fools like him run the world that future time. Christ.

Damn the articulation. ??

30 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Considering how corrupt Romania is, it wont end up that bad for him. Money and influence in a corrupt country defy all legalilty. 

Not this time though. Romania is in the centre of world's attention and they will consider it as a golden chance to clear their bad historical reputation of trafficking and bribing.

The corruption will work against Tate this time, most likely. 

If there is strong evidence it's the end for top G.

Else he will remain the top G. 

20 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

If there is strong evidence it's the end for top G.

Else he will remain the top G. 

Do you think The Matrix really is after him or its just a narrative?

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You want to follow Tate's path? Really? Do you like where he ended up?

Ofcourse not! He’s a foul. 

10 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Do you think The Matrix really is after him or its just a narrative?

Lol the "matrix" narrative is the stupidest thing ever.

"Your life is shit because they(elites) are keeping you weak and emasculate." 

This shifts the responsibility and blame of your life being trash to some shadow figures out there. There is some validity to this claim, because of the dark nature of how power works, but Tate is overflowing it far too much.

But think about the scenario if he is not convicted and set free. He can claim that the matrix has attacked him twice and he won. This controversy itself is gaining him a huge following and attention.  He will easily transform this into hundreds of millions of dollars. This could be the best or worst year for Tate. 

Just out of interest what is the interest regarding this guy? Why even give him a second thought? What dose he contribute to society ?