Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, KH2 said:

The fact is, I haven't taken true self improvement seriously, and I failed and wasted my time. I will take my inner growth, and quality of my daily emotions seriously this time. While taking complete break from any social media bullshit, as from tomorow, I'm using a dumb phone instead of smart phone.

sounds like it was not a wasted time completely. That's a lot of self-reflection and growth right there ^^ 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Never forget that Pat runs a fucking MLM scheme. Yet he sits in his podcast studio as if he is some business genius.

Oh that might be the thing I find off in him without really knowing his background.

20 hours ago, Globalcollective said:
On 1/2/2023 at 2:03 AM, JTL said:

6 hours ago, How to be wise said:

People don’t change. Never.

Wow that's such a degrading belief.

What makes you think that? And what do you think is point of human life and our fruther evolution if not to change?

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not link self-improvement with left or right.

Yeah I don't get this need too. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It is the height of Tate's narccisism to believe that he is signicant enough for any government to be threatened by him.

The only one this buffoon threatens are girls and boys who are foolish enough to do business with him.

Pretty much this. He’s throwing pebbles at a tank that doesn’t  even know his first name but his case number. How convenient it is to create a boogeyman amongst your fans and just blame it on that whenever your stuff goes south. 

9 hours ago, lxlichael said:

I am also an undefeated fighter. Just not “professional”. I’d say Tate’s never had to prove himself “without rules”, as I have, more than multiple times (underground fighting). I know it fits in with the caliber of this forum but I’m not here to waste my time arguing about this though it’s too dumb.

He’s just an enlarged yapping chihuahua that got the attention of stray and homeless dogs so it’s any wonder how he made it to this forum. It’s so hilarious people bought into the character he was playing. 

Don’t mention any more logical fallacies. And don’t troll me, you don’t know who the fuck I am, you’ve just got neurons firing up and down like a lama so make your comments intelligent or move on.

Anyhow, I want the spotlight back on the great Greta Thunberg though, people should study her to learn to become better people. She’s todays Joan of Arc.

Well, you do strike me as a psycho ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@lxlichael

9 hours ago, lxlichael said:

His heart is fairly loose and weak so it’s easy to rip from his chest and feed to the people he scams that have become desperate.

Dude, you are either drunk or high on some shit, come back to earth please. Also Greta is a teen.

I am not a passionate person, nor do I have any attachments to Andrew Tate other than entertainment value of his skits and marketing shorts. I've come to realize that, in my stages of development, cognition, morality, ego development, states of consciousness and life experiences and other lines of development in different areas of life, with my many ideologies indoctrinated into me, that I AM A ROBOT. A robot that emotes feelings and artistic visions. I am an artistic emoting ROBOT. As such, I have this insight that I'm inside my mind inside my head space most times, and less inside my body space. So, to space it out evenly Imma have to do tai chi, chi gong and stuff.

There are definitely levels to this shit, empathy and understanding and all that. I'm more empathetic and understanding to Tate in that I was scammed, and knew some who had a hellish life experiences and very bad upbringing. Sometimes Andrew Tate's attitude, or values system of stage red/blue values is necessary for some who are in that kind of environment, so do realize that it's still needed in some parts of the world please, don't be naïve and unimaginative.

The fact that there are thousands of individuals defending THIS man is troubling. Even if the charges don't stick he's still a deeply depraved individual.

Is nobody going to bring up the Matrix movies and how they've had a negative impact on today's world?

@lxlichael that's cause leo prefer loyalty over consciousness now.

Leo shall have asked on his kneel to get forestluv back, he was the ONLY insightful mod over here that could balance out a strong viewpoint on almost anything without getting overly into his own self bias. ( forestluv leaved the forum and the mods by himself )

every mod that relate to an identity is a scam, don't know why he lowered the bar so much, probably lower desire made him scheme things back from high consciousness territory.

Edited by A_v_E

@abundance

30 minutes ago, abundance said:

The fact that there are thousands of individuals defending THIS man is troubling. Even if the charges don't stick he's still a deeply depraved individual.

Or, those were him role playing BDSM with that blonde woman and brunette that consented beforehand. Context is very important in deciding whether those were real or role playing fantasies he's doing. Agree that it doesn't make him look like a good character, but that's part of his marketing campaign of looking like a bad alpha male guy, for the marketing. Not knowing the full context and being case sensitive, allows a lot of speculation that's unnecessary. 

Highly likely this would be used against him now, not in any credible or solid evidence, but as a propaganda campaign and assassination attempts of his character overall. Expect a lot of distorted and generalizing hate towards him with little objectivity in part from the general public. Not sure from the Romanian court.

Edited by Danioover9000

10 minutes ago, A_v_E said:

@lxlichael that's cause leo prefer loyalty over consciousness now.

Leo shall have asked on his kneel to get forestluv back, he was the ONLY insightful mod over here that could balance out a strong viewpoint on almost anything without getting overly into his own self bias. ( forestluv leaved the forum and the mods by himself )

every mod that relate to an identity is a scam, don't know why he lowered the bar so much, probably lower desire made him scheme things back from high consciousness territory.

This forum changed some. I haven’t been here since last March. What has happened here ?

@Lyubov

9 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

This forum changed some. I haven’t been here since last March. What has happened here ?

Nah, still the same as you've left it before, just some are more clever with their posting.

@lxlichael If you just believe, or certainly if you actually can, outdo a four-time world champion kickboxer in a "no rules" fight to the death, I would say it's very probable that you are a psycho. But sure, spam 20 paragraphs to prove otherwise.

10 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

@Carl-Richard So faster reflexes, more testosterone, more strength, why can’t these just be as likely of an explanation? Do you know my fighting background? No you do not. You also don’t know the control I have over my physical body which is enormous compared to the average person, I have spent a lot of hours honing this so it’s not natural. In fact this year I’m going to record my numbers of training better.

Ok.

@lxlichael  you don't look enlightened to me !! masters are calms, masters don't have those weirds feelings !!

They usually give weird statements that are short cutted and meaningless to makes you feel more calm and rethink your way.

you may need to inquiry all this rage !!

you look way too alive here, calm down, take a deep breath !?

Maybe check a bit of Peter Ralston, meditate, go a bit outside, touch grass :D

@lxlichael

3 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

Andrew Tate is just a very charismatic but highly manipulative con-artist that managed to salvage the attention of a younger audience because he was able to marry his macho persona with the fact that he has a professional fighting track record. 

Someone please list one good thing the man has genuinely done other than virtue signaling to try to up his reputation and I’ll give some leeway. The man has ingroup loyalty in the same way the mafia would, he’s primitive. He does not genuinely care about other people or larger society though, he’s totally self centered and that probably goes to the core of most of his supposed loyal connections as well.

No one ethical pretends to be exclusive with 5 women then brings them in a room together at one point to try to make them all cam girls (4 of them apparently ended up leaving in this scenario), then tries his best to come up with as many manipulative tactics he can to make them dependent and then go on to leverage his low level rise to YouTube for more unearned attention and success to then legitimately use that to lure guys into his “Tate University” or whatever it was called just to teach young lads how to do the exact same thing to other women aka become a “PIMP” like him, I mean what kind of times are we living in, the 1900’s? My girlfriend was absolutely shocked that this guy even became popular on YouTube, it’s absurd how socially ignorant aka easily manipulated people are.

Ambition, brute forcing, drive, cunning. 

@lxlichael

1 minute ago, lxlichael said:

All of those women and many more will need counseling now. This has been going on for years and years though including with his buddies and what they’ll continue to perpetuate due to misguided Stone Age legalities (aka the physical law of right and wrong).

You asked for what qualities are positive in Andrew Tate, I extrapolated from within his context those qualities and made them abstract and general enough to be taken and internalized into your mind, outside any specific context to be taken and applied to your personality. Instead, your mind is stuck in the Andrew Tate arrest of sex trafficking context, though I was advocating for this crime, and had a distorted view and assumptions of my intentions and loyalties.

@KH2

1 minute ago, KH2 said:

Resourcefulness, strength (physical and mental), taking responsibility, profesionalism, stress tolerance

I see what you did there.