Zeroguy

This forum became better without Nahm

40 posts in this topic

Ever since Nahm left I have impression that spirituality forum improved both in topics and posts.

I liked and respected Nahm. I didn't always agree, for example the dreamboard claim that anything you desire can be manifested, without the caveat that Consciousness is calling the shots and there are few people consistently Conscious enough to move a mountain. Neo-advaita teachings don't resonate for me.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Incidentally, there is no Nahm. But there is a forum, somehow.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

xD:x

4 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

God dammit stole the words out of my mouth 

I wonder what happened to @Tim Rhe got demoted and last time he posed was in March, he was helpful... at least in private

I have a prediction that Leo will become the new Nahm in the next following months. At least no more rodent or alien trip reports. At last, he'll become the very thing he tried to destroy >:)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I have a prediction that Leo will become the new Nahm in the next following months. At least no more rodent or alien trip reports. At last, he'll become the very thing he tried to destroy >:)

Leo: "Hey guys what's up! Leo here! I'm so excited to announce my new private 1-1 sessions program!!  Only $100 per minute!"

@Zeroguy Idk, It’s definitely different.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Zeroguy @Zeroguy@Zeroguy Yeah man.. Nahm was annoying with his encrypted messages which have no sense at all if you think about it, just sounds wise because of some buzzwords. Hope he learned from this

@OBEler Yeah, it was probably best. Somehow he set himself up as an authority here. He seemed nice enough to me when I was going through a hard time. However, as a mod he was more than questionable at times. How things were handled with the dividing of forum was unfortunate  too. 

I think Leo did the right thing.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

17 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Ever since Nahm left I have impression that spirituality forum improved both in topics and posts.

@Zeroguy I don't think it can all be put down to Nahm being kicked. Its certainly a possibility, and I imagine it improved things round here.

I think he was a case of someone who focused on eastern wisdom without enough focus on western psychology. I think he likely had some unconscious drive towards maintaining an internal narrative of power and superiority.

I think he could have had a lot of value to give, and also would have a better quality of life himself if he had integrated the two.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Nahm was not banned because there was never a Nahm to begin with. It is all a figment of your imagination. 

Personally I do miss him. On this forum there are definitely crazier people than him. His goodwill and altruism made up for it IMO. 

Hopefully he returns to the forum but I think his ego wouldn’t allow it. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Idk, I’d say that the forum is far worse than it used to be although I see this having little to do with Nahm. I think him leaving was overall an improvement. Maybe I think the forum is worse because I’m just personally less sucked in by this type of stuff these days. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Everything seems better in retrospect.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's because your ego is threatened and you want it to exist. 

Bec he is saying absolute truth and not everyone is not able to accept it this post is evidence of how good he was on the forum.

People here want to be able to be hippies and mental masturbate especially on the spirituality forum and anyone who threaten this possibility is forced to leave.

11 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

Kinda miss Mandy tho. She gave some really good advice

She’s now a moderator in Nahm’s forum.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Is it really necessary to rub salt in this wound?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.