Jannes

Leo, please don’t reveal your alien self just now.

21 posts in this topic

So as all of us I don’t know if Leo’s Alien transformation is a joke or actually real. But I wrote this thread with the assumption that it is real. 

My concern is that Leo seems to want to come out with it as soon as possible. 
I thought about what would happen if he showed a video of himself transforming into an Alien as proof. I think this would spread like crazy on the internet. People would be amazed but also really REALLY scared. People always feared miracle people and YOU Leo would be on a COMPLETELY different level. What I want to say is that I think when the general public finds out they could distract you nonstop and they could also become a big danger to you. Just think of the people who go into the forest to catch big foot. Well I think these people would want to hunt you as well. Plus a whole lot of obsessed new people. This message could be so incredibly important to humanity that you just can’t risk yourself before you made enough content to deliver your message. 
If it takes you a few years to articulate your teachings about alien consciousnis properly and all that time you keep it a secret and we get no proof that would really suck for us forum members and most of us would probably loose all faith in you but that’s okay. That you deliver your complete message safely is the number one priority, our curiosity can wait. We have to look at the bigger picture with this. 

Edited by Jannes

In a world of deepfakes, nobody is gonna believe that it isn't CGI anyway. Dozens of "experts" would do videos debunking it if it went viral. You could publish a real video of a Bigfoot in 4k and perfect lighting and people would just say "wow, really realistic mask / prosthetics"

There's a reason he hasn't found a camera that's capable of capturing it yet. Just like why they say you can't see a vampire in mirrors.

It is a joke. If Alien consciousness and alien transformation were true, your mind would perceive it as if it didn’t exist, unless you raise your consciousness. Since you have not awoke to alien consciousness, you won’t perceive Leo as an alien.

As the saying goes: The wise man does not see the same tree as the fool.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Aliens are like a hammer.  When everyone is curious, they look like nails.  

Edited by Heart of Space

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

It is a joke. If Alien consciousness and alien transformation were true, your mind would perceive it as if it didn’t exist, unless you raise your consciousness. Since you have not awoke to alien consciousness, you won’t perceive Leo as an alien.

As the saying goes: The wise man does not see the same tree as the fool.

From my extensive research, I also think this is exactly what would happen. With that said, Leo shouldn't stop and wait because most people are morons, although he's obviously not gonna actually do it. He doesn't even believe in manifestation let alone shapeshifting. Aside from that, unless you expect Leo to live for a couple of million years, there won't be a time when people, in general, are gonna be accepting of such a thing. 

Just think about Muslims, you think they're gonna let go of all the decades of brainwashing just because a guy on the internet is telling them he awoke to Alien consciousness? Lol...

This is starting to remind me of the discord spirituality cult I was in 5 years ago.

If you see something that doesn't show up on a normal camera, what is the obvious explanation there?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Ahhhhhhh… The mask was to hide… ?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

This is starting to remind me of the discord spirituality cult I was in 5 years ago.

If you see something that doesn't show up on a normal camera, what is the obvious explanation there?

I think we might have been in the same one lulz

What if Leo wasn't wearing a mask during his Halloween video...

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

I think we might have been in the same one lulz

Full nirguna?

4 hours ago, Osaid said:

What if Leo wasn't wearing a mask during his Halloween video...

What if he was wearing the mask to hide the alien underneath it?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Lol how almost none of you take this seriously. 

I am just saying this: Reality is already a miracle. Finding the ability to turn yourself into an alien wouldn’t be more crazy then what already happens in reality. Leo is a super smart spiritual pioneer. If somebody would find out something crazy like this, it could very well be Leo.
I never said in this post that Leo can for sure turn himself into an alien or that I believe that to be the case. But if you say that it’s impossible to be true, you are just close minded. And I just said that IF it was true, this would be my strategy.

4 minutes ago, Jannes said:

I am just saying this: Reality is already a miracle. Finding the ability to turn yourself into an alien wouldn’t be more crazy then what already happens in reality. Leo is a super smart spiritual pioneer. If somebody would find out something crazy like this, it could very well be Leo.
I never said in this post that Leo can for sure turn himself into an alien or that I believe that to be the case. But if you say that it’s impossible to be true, you are just close minded. And I just said that IF it was true, this would be my strategy.

Holy fucking shit

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

13 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Nooooooooooo! Please! Not this card! ???

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I haven't commented so far on the topic of alien consciousness.

What most of you seem to not understand is that spirituality is full of similar reports.

Lahiri Mahasaya morphed into Shiva in front of her wife; Babaji built a golden temple out of thin air. There are countless reports of mystics materializing objects and food.

3 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

What If he started taking off all the different masks and they were all of the mystics that have ever lived through the ages and the last mask he takes off is you staring back at yourself

Another Kriya teacher is able to do exactly that: morph is head into the face of all the previous spiritual teachers of his lineage. Santata Gamana speaks about it Kriya Yoga Exposed.

I don't believe that everything that I wrote has actually happened or that all the spiritual stories shared in books are factually true, but I have explored consciousness enough to be sure that bizarre things are possible.

From what I gather Leo's state of consciousness has permanently shifted and he has access to altered state of consciousness even while not on psychedelics. Let's see what happens...

My only suggestion to Leo is to wait a while before writing reports of his new experiences and contemplate more if it's actually helpful to share them with others.    

Thinking about all this I’ve seen Leo’s head turn alien like anyway whilst watching one of his video’s on lsd. I didn’t think at the time alien, but it certainly wasn’t a human like bald head that was yapping to me through the screen. It looked so fucked up it may as well have been alien?

5 hours ago, Jannes said:

I am just saying this: Reality is already a miracle. Finding the ability to turn yourself into an alien wouldn’t be more crazy then what already happens in reality.

Finding the lack of ability to turn yourself into an alien would be even less crazy.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.