Someone here

Who will win FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

138 posts in this topic

The FIFA World Cup will begin soon at 20 November. 

What are your predictions for the 2022 World Cup?

I feel like the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Brazil and Argentina are the ones who are going to have a good chance at this WC.

What are your thoughts?

I’m not bias on the Ronaldo vs Messi debate even though I think Messi is better I would love to see Argentina or Portugal win it. Would just cap off an amazing career. A lot of people underestimate Portugal. They have a lot of talent.

Discuss everything related to world Cup here .of course if you are interested in football (soccer ) you are probably excited as I am  ? .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I haven't been following sports for a very long time, so I don't know who has the best chances. The last time I watched a game was the 2018 final match, which was the only match I watched in that world cup. I predicted that France would win the cup before the whole thing started, just for fun, and it did. For this cup, I say it's Argentina. Don't disappoint me, Messi.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

10 hours ago, Gabith said:

Belgium because I'm belgian lol

You guys have a good squad . I expect Belgium to make it at least to the quarter finals. 

8 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I haven't been following sports for a very long time, so I don't know who has the best chances. The last time I watched a game was the 2018 final match, which was the only match I watched in that world cup. I predicted that France would win the cup before the whole thing started, just for fun, and it did. For this cup, I say it's Argentina. Don't disappoint me, Messi.

This is the last chance for both Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo..I think Argentina can make it at least to the semi final . While Portugal might not make it  further than the knock out stage of 16 . 

I support Brazil anyways.

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

The corporate goons who stage it :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Brazil, of course :D 

Brazil has performed terribly the last few times. I have given up hope. Their defense is really bad against strong European teams.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Brazil has performed terribly the last few times. I have given up hope. Their defense is really bad against strong European teams.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Agree.

We only compete with South American teams before the World Cup, which doesn't help us to play at a high european level. 

Let's see, we can have a surprise :D 

I have hope, i'm brazilian and brazilians never give up :D:D 

I don't watch Fifa but I think Sweden will win. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Spain is in the top five, I'd say. We play pretty well as a collective with no superstars, control games with possession (even against Italy and France) and are aggressive at pressing for getting the ball back. But their style is often indirect and slow.

Argentina and France are the main contenders. Portugal has so many excellent players, probably the best squad in the competition. Brazil is extremely offensive, it can never be discarded in a world cup.

Belgium has miraculously f**ked up their chances at winning any competition with the amazing team they've had for the last six years or so. Awful defensive line currently.

Let's see how England and Germany perform. Between these two, I'd pick England.

Edited by UnbornTao

I would say Argentina can be the underdogs cause they are playing really good and are unbeaten for 35 national games 

Belgian is one of the most powerful squad right now so I think the are going to be in at least semi final

Netherlands again is so quick to attack and have a rock solid defence

Germany and England are both good teams with everything required to win but they lack the emotional strength

Lastly it can be anyone maybe some team who never won world cup before cause emotion plays great role as to how the players will play  

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You mean strong German teams hahahaha idgaf about soccer but that was glorious.

16 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I don't watch Fifa but I think Sweden will win. 

That'd be hilarious, and extremely surprising. Although they play well...

May be wishful thinking because I'm biased but I'm gonna say Spain :P

16688586243557.png

@Someone here I wouldn't begrudge Argentina if the finally won it again. Especially to see Messi crown his career to then retire would be a cool story.

France is even after the several injuries still a very strong squad, but maybe not enough of a team.

I'd like to see Germany get very far (as a German), but it looks like they're not there yet. They lack a top class striker and high class left/right backs.

All together I don't see any one obvious favourite and my prediction of Argentina will probably be wrong anyway ?

@Someone here Out of those, I'd probably say France.

I'm not that interested in the WC tho because of the working conditions of those who had to build the stadium and the corruption.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

May be wishful thinking because I'm biased but I'm gonna say Spain :P

16688586243557.png

@UnbornTao Damn, that's a cool ass graph

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

On 06/11/2022 at 0:50 PM, Someone here said:

Who will win FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

Not the slaves who built the event:(