Someone here

Who will win FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

138 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, RickyFitts said:

I don't know whose idea it was to put Messi in that silly robe thing, but they need shooting, Jesus. Bet he felt a right pranny. 

It's called respecting host's culture.

@UnbornTao But he was the secret weapon and the key to the game. He could have stayed a little longer to keep some pressure as advanced defense to prevent France from advancing. Right after he was out, the French started playing into Argentina's field. He scored a goal and created the penalty. France was not even able to breathe or take control of the ball during his shift. Should have stayed in my opinion. That would have made it a lot easier to win without extra time.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

34 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Do you think messi might be an alien?

Are u serious with dis ?

On 12/18/2022 at 8:32 PM, Gesundheit2 said:

Same thing. But he also worked so hard to perfect himself and his gifts.

Not in the top 10, but maybe in the top 50.

Top 10 would be players like Ronaldinho, Henry, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Maradona, Pele, Muller, Messi, etc. There are way greater players than Ronaldo, even though he scored a lot.

Cristiano definitely in the top 10-15. Don't forget his 5 "golden balls."

Disappointing last couple seasons, that might be why he's been discredited.

Why would the debate Messi vs Ronaldo exist in the first place if the latter didn't deserve it?

Edited by UnbornTao

2 hours ago, petar8p said:

It's called respecting host's culture.

Oh, okay. I thought it was some weird gimmick they'd cooked up for Messi specifically, on account of him being one of the all-time greats and this being his last World Cup.

Bet he still felt like a bit of a wally though.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

8 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

What? Cristiano definitely in the top 10-15. Don't forget his 5 ballon de'or.

Disappointing last couple seasons, that might be why he's recently been discredited. Why would the debate Messi vs Ronaldo exist in the first place if the latter didn't deserve it?

This hurts a bit but Messi is the best, although 2 of his golden balls (lol) weren't deserved imo.

There's something that Messi will never win... a UEFA Euro.

:P

Cristiano was great. No doubt about that. But he's not a game-changer. He's not the kind of player that weighs as 5 others, nor one that turned the tables except with his infamous free kicks. I really liked him when almost every free kick was a penalty, and basically a goal scored for him. I think when his fans compare him to Messi, they compare titles and awards, basically numbers. But a player is more than just numbers. Football is an art, and Cristiano to me is a try-hard artist. He's not natural like the players I listed. But he's also not so exceptional and unnatural. That's why he declined so bad. His skills are almost limited to scoring/finishing. Messi is capable of a lot more.

Madrid also brought him from Manchester with the most expensive deal recorded at the time. That added an extra hype and made comparisons a necessity since they started playing in the same league.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

The world cup is a scam, I refuse to see Argentina winning as fair play. There's definitely bribery going on here. Cheating andys the lot of them. 

22 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

The world cup is a scam, I refuse to see Argentina winning as fair play. There's definitely bribery going on here. Cheating andys the lot of them. 

Lol , so they won on penalties twice by bribery.

On 12/19/2022 at 1:44 PM, Danioover9000 said:

The world cup is a scam, I refuse to see Argentina winning as fair play.

And you are a God, my friend ❤️?

@Gesundheit2

On 2022-12-20 at 2:19 AM, Gesundheit2 said:

@Danioover9000 Member A-Argentinean.

On the off chance you are Argentinean and not trolling, with all sincerity, I will take this screw driver, take you, take Messi and all the teams, all the fans that payed for this obscene world cup, take all the bribing scumbags, put you all into this net, drive you around the entire Sahara desert in my giant private jet, have Andrew Tate take and throw you all into a Sarcophagus worth multi billions, burry you all in this concrete mix, and nail in this anti radioactive coffin lid in my giant Bugatti, Tokyo drift style screw drive in and spin in the nails to never let any of you ever reincarnate.

Complete existential OBLIVION!!!

@omar30

On 2022-12-20 at 11:00 AM, omar30 said:

Lol , so they won on penalties twice by bribery.

ABSOLUTELY!! The Argentinean goal keeper was walking shit and intimidating one of the penalty takers, and got a yellow card. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CHEATERS! THEY DON'T DESERVE TO WEAR BLUE AND WHITE STRIPS!