Someone here

Who will win FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

138 posts in this topic

MOROCCO ???

Mbappe now is the new Goat.

Brazil and Argentina will meet at the semi-final.

France in the final 100%.

Edited by omar30

5 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

What do you mean?

If I am right I think he means they have karma bec of the ban on the rainbow captain armband that they complained about to FIFA with other European countries.

15 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

What do you mean?

Ok, before I even say it, please don't take my comment too seriously, it's just speculation. But I could imagine something like this:

"Ok, we're 1:2 down against Japan...but Germany is leading against Costa Rica again...ah fuck it...we don't need to win this match, we'll be second in the group and avoid the half with Brazil and Argentina" 

I could just well imagine if Spain had received a message that Costa Rica is up 3:1 or 4:1 against Germany and that they'll likely win the match (which would have eliminated Spain), then there would have been more motivation to "remontar" their own match against Japan, but as Germany quickly recovered from their 1:2 against Costa Rica there was no more pressure.

8 hours ago, hyruga said:

Portugal will win! They are too strong! 

Spain fans thought the same after their 7-0 against Costa Rica. :P 

Well, at least we reached one thousand passes lol.

Seriously though, it's not a coincidence that no team plays "in the open" against Spain. They all build an extremely defensive wall and go from there.

@Federico del pueblo nah, pure nonsense. They just couldn't win.

Edited by UnbornTao

18 hours ago, omar30 said:

MOROCCO ???

Mbappe now is the new Goat.

Brazil and Argentina will meet at the semi-final.

France in the final 100%.

Not so sure about France.

They'll likely face Portugal which could easily win as well. They did win France in 2016, I think, in the Eurocup final.

Edited by UnbornTao

what a fucking game.

penalties again, here we go :ph34r:

statistically speaking, the first team to shoot is more likely to win (if the player scores). Croatia will go first.

Edited by UnbornTao

Argentina advances to Semi-Finals after a very dramatic game against the Netherlands, which ended in a penalty shootout.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

2 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

Argentina advances to Semi-Finals after a very dramatic game against the Netherlands, which ended in a penalty shootout.

And I thought that Croatia-Brasil was going to be the highlight for the day.

What a game that was, too.

Now Argentina has it relatively easy to reach the final, unless Croatia surprises the whole world again.

Man, Argentina-Portugal would be epic. Even more so if Ronaldo plays. O.o:D

4 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

And I thought that Croatia-Brasil was going to be the highlight of the day.

What a game that was, too.

Now Argentina has it relatively easy to reach the final unless Croatia surprises the whole world again.

Man, Argentina-Portugal would be epic. Even more so if Ronaldo plays. O.o:D

I don't think Ronaldo will sit still in the final it will break him if he sat on the bench against Messi Argentina.

I can see England vs Argentina final I don't know why I have this intuition but I think England will pass through and lose in the finals on extra time.

4 hours ago, omar30 said:

I don't think Ronaldo will sit still in the final it will break him if he sat on the bench against Messi Argentina.

I can see England vs Argentina final I don't know why I have this intuition but I think England will pass through and lose in the finals on extra time.

Let's see. England plays France, so it'd be surprising.

@Someone here

On 2022-11-06 at 0:50 PM, Someone here said:

The FIFA World Cup will begin soon at 20 November. 

What are your predictions for the 2022 World Cup?

I feel like the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Brazil and Argentina are the ones who are going to have a good chance at this WC.

What are your thoughts?

I’m not bias on the Ronaldo vs Messi debate even though I think Messi is better I would love to see Argentina or Portugal win it. Would just cap off an amazing career. A lot of people underestimate Portugal. They have a lot of talent.

Discuss everything related to world Cup here .of course if you are interested in football (soccer ) you are probably excited as I am  ? .

England, Netherlands or France. I'm for England winning against Neverlands in the finals.

lol this is so unexpected, everything this world cup is unexpected. 

who expected Brazil out? Portugal? 

i think its either France, Argentina, or Morocco who's going to win