Someone here

Who will win FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

138 posts in this topic

Messi officially the GOAT .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I would have, but I don't have even 1% of that number.

Well if I was told by God and it was a sure thing I would make myself borrow some.money lol.

The match was incredible! The goals were incredible! It was a great show. I really wanted for Messi to win the golden boot, but Mbappe beat him to it by one goal. They were both great, but Mbappe had the better team.

Edited by Gesundheit2
** not golden ball

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

5 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Messi is the hand of god 

On God. He is so chill about it too. Damn

But what's with the Argentinean coach switching Di Maria after his incredible performance? It was a terrible mistake.

Amazing! What a tournament! What a final!

Messi is the best of all time!

Congratulations, Argentina!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

I don't know whose idea it was to put Messi in that silly robe thing, but they need shooting, Jesus. Bet he felt a right pranny. 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Messi has done all that! Now I guess it’s time for him to self actualise ?. He’d be fucking shocked to realise he just made it all up ?

I want to appreciate Mbappe.  He is like the next Ronaldo or something . Top level .incredible speed and confidence. After Messi and Ronaldo retire..we will enjoy Mbappe. 

-Osho

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I want to appreciate Mbappe.  He is like the next Ronaldo or something . Top level .incredible speed and confidence. After Messi and Ronaldo retire..we will enjoy Mbappe. 

Maybe a Ronaldo on steroids, but never a Messi. Lio is from another world entirely.

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Maybe a Ronaldo on steroids

Yeah, he is on a whole other level than Ronaldo he is so underrated people don't appreciate how good he is.

Ronaldo is not even on the list of top 10 players of all time for me Neymar, Di maria are above him they know how to make a difference in the game.

You can say that mbappe can reach pele levels.

7 minutes ago, omar30 said:

Yeah, he is on a whole other level than Ronaldo he is so underrated people don't appreciate how good he is.

Ronaldo is not even on the list of top 10 players of all time for me Neymar, Di maria are above him they know how to make a difference in the game.

Yes, very likely. He's very promising on scoring, even though he isn't technically a striker.

I think he's going to be the fulfilled phenomenon Ronaldo (Brazil). I always liked the phenomenon and felt that it was bad luck for everyone that he retired so early from injuries. Mbappe could be his successor, although technically not with the same dribbling skills.

49 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Maybe a Ronaldo on steroids, but never a Messi. Lio is from another world entirely.

Do you think messi might be an alien?  His magnetic ball control and dribbling is is just inhuman and absurd.  Or do you think that his talent is simply a gift from God himself? 

39 minutes ago, omar30 said:

Ronaldo was awful last couple of seasons. But go on YouTube and watch him when he was in his prime ..definitely in top 10 ever. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Best comment I've read so far:

The world cup finally wins a Messi!

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Do you think messi might be an alien?  His magnetic ball control and dribbling is is just inhuman and absurd.  Or do you think that his talent is simply a gift from God himself? 

Same thing. But he also worked so hard to perfect himself and his gifts.

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Ronaldo was awful last couple of seasons. But go on YouTube and watch him when he was in his prime ..definitely in top 10 ever. 

Not in the top 10, but maybe in the top 50.

Top 10 would be players like Ronaldinho, Henry, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Maradona, Pele, Muller, Messi, etc. There are way greater players than Ronaldo, even though he scored a lot.

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

But what's with the Argentinean coach switching Di Maria after his incredible performance? It was a terrible mistake.

Di Maria is that kind of player who gives it all but gets exhausted rapidly. the guy can't sprint or play at his high-intensity for 90 minutes. Also he's 34 and recently got off an injury, I think.

Along with Mesut Ozil, he was one of my favorite players when he played in Madrid.