Leo Gura

So.... I Achieved Insanity

210 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I

It would take you an overdose of 5-Meo to reach the level of awakening I reached sober.  

7 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

your case is obvious. You saw Leo's videos and that induced an awakening. real? who knows, maybe autosuggestion, or maybe a mystical experience. it is possible that it was legitimate. and? once, one time, 2 or 3 years ago, and since then with the "enlightened" medal hanging from your chest. This doesn't work like that my friend. It is very common to have a mystical experience. what is not so common is to be a mystic. experiences are conceptualized, corrupted, become beliefs. are you now open to infinity? obviously not. you have a set of ideas and dogmas with which you face life. this is dysfunctional. There is nothing more to see your fight with veganawake for going against the dogma. fossil enlightenment, dead. and with no possibility of resuscitating it since you cling to it as if it were a university degree. Be humble , stop needing to be "enlightened" and open yourself to the living truth. be a student, not a teacher

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

your case is obvious. You saw Leo's videos and that induced an awakening. real? who knows, maybe autosuggestion, or maybe a mystical experience. it is possible that it was legitimate. and? once, one time, 2 or 3 years ago, and since then with the "enlightened" medal hanging from your chest. This doesn't work like that my friend. It is very common to have a mystical experience. what is not so common is to be a mystic. experiences are conceptualized, corrupted, become beliefs. are you now open to infinity? obviously not. you have a set of ideas and dogmas with which you face life. this is dysfunctional. There is nothing more to see your fight with veganawake for going against the dogma. fossil enlightenment, dead. and with no possibility of resuscitating it since you cling to it as if it were a university degree. Be humble , stop needing to be "enlightened" and open yourself to the living truth. be a student, not a teacher

I am a mystic.  If that triggers you then so be it.   Maybe worry about your own life not mine.   I'm doing fine 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

By your logic, if someone claims to have seen Bigfoot, Bigfoot cannot exist because they are not looking at him at this very moment.

But... isn't that what is the case?  You said that my hand is actuality and bigfoot, santa clause, and round earth are imaginary.

If I went up into space (imaginary) and saw the round earth (imaginary), and then if I come down to earth, how would I know that the earth is round when I am not looking at it? How would I know that I actually saw the "actual" earth rather than just imagining it now?

In the same way, I can look up at the moon, but how do I know that the moon exists when I cannot see it during the day?  How do I know external reality exists?  The answer is that I don't know.  If I imagine that I have seen Bigfoot in the past, the answer is still that I do not know because me claiming that I know is assuming that my memories are accurate and that time is real.  In a way, Bigfoot like The Big Bang, depends on me existing in the first place like you have claimed before.  Third-person objectivity depends on first-person subjectivity.  Am I missing something?

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I am a mystic.  If that  triggers you then so be it.   Maybe worry about your own life not mine.   I'm doing fine 

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I

8 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

I just tell you my perception because maybe it could open your eyes, as you would do with me or others. Maybe wasn't the moment, after Leo told you his tipical: you are not awake.  I'm sorry. I'm feeling walking a tightrope lately. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I just tell you my perception because maybe it could open your eyes, as you would do with me or others. Maybe wasn't the moment, after Leo told you his tipical: you are not awake.  I'm sorry. I'm feeling walking a tightrope lately. 

No worries.   Leo is a projection of your mind.   You made him.  He can tell you whatever.  If you are dreaming at night and one of the characters tell you something- when you wake up you realize it was just a dream.  That's what this is.  A dream that appears very "real"   it must for it to become reality. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I

It would take you an overdose of 5-Meo to reach the level of awakening I reached sober.  

When you fully wake up it's obvious that literally no one else can reach that level of awakening... by any means. Which seems paradoxical, but actually isn't. Collapse of separation between any two things. All there is, is what you are. Of course the character might still go on... playing games.

Edited by The0Self

2 minutes ago, The0Self said:

When you fully wake up it's obvious that literally no one else can reach that level of awakening. Collapse of separation between any two things. All there is, is what you are. Of course the character might still go on... playing games.

I know I was just entertaining myself.   When you awaken as God there is no other but yourself.   There are no higher awakenings.   There is only You.  Leo is lost In a game somewhere.   A game to have the highest understanding.  But he is falling prey to self deception.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

I know I was just entertaining myself.   When you awaken as God there is no other but yourself.   There are no higher awakenings.   There is only You.  Leo is lost In a game somewhere.   A game to have the highest understanding.  But he is falling prey to self deception.   

I wonder who is really lost.

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think i don't understand... anyway, i erase my post, was not constructive and quite stupid 

Well, using translators is not always what we want to say. I wanted to say how we consider a given thing directly reflects the state of our soul-body-mind system.

I don't reckon anything as stupid. Something may irritate me for a moment, but afterward, when looking closer at why it is so, I find I got a problem with accepting things out of my worldview. Some time ago, Sabine Hossenfelder produced a fascinating video about Flat Earthers (Flat Earth Science: wrong but not stupid). Very interesting how we judge somebody or someone by their worldview, argumentation, and rhetorics. We may say, or even agree, that all this thread about insanity is quite stupid:D, and looks like a giant ego race - who is more - and yet I think that has its reflecting value.

43 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I wonder who is really lost.

Well, probably most of us here:D. Me definitely:D:D:D

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Leo is lost In a game somewhere.   A game to have the highest understanding.  But he is falling prey to self deception.   

leo says you need 200 trips of 5 meo to start understanding consciousness. If you analyze this sentence, the conclusion is that Leo, as an ego, wants to understand consciousness. It's impossible since it's infinite. this only makes sense to him. it's something he likes, like other egos like to climb eight-thousanders. this is not enlightenment. enlightenment is to stop being an ego, to be constantly open to infinity. Leo doesn't care about that, he can do it with substances whenever he wants. but wants to explore and explore. interesting! Let's see where he arrives. the bad thing is that no one in the world is going to understand what he is talking about, but it is interesting to listen to him. useful? I don't know

Edited by Breakingthewall

Stuck in a black hole.
What's it like to be the singularity of a black hole?
Everything is simultaneously Infinite Love and also a living hell.
An Infinite mind is prone to going insane. There's no escaping yourself.
You can untangle the web, but you'll be back here one day.
You choose to go there. No one told you to.
You choose to, and you don't always know why you're suffering.
But you still go there.

Edited by tuku747

59 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

leo says you need 200 trips of 5 meo to start understanding consciousness. If you analyze this sentence, the conclusion is that Leo, as an ego, wants to understand consciousness. It's impossible since it's infinite. this only makes sense to him. it's something he likes, like other egos like to climb eight-thousanders. this is not enlightenment. enlightenment is to stop being an ego, to be constantly open to infinity. Leo doesn't care about that, he can do it with substances whenever he wants. but wants to explore and explore. interesting! Let's see where he arrives. the bad thing is that no one in the world is going to understand what he is talking about, but it is interesting to listen to him. useful? I don't know

That's all nonsense.  Realize no self and awaken to God.  Ralston told him to not know years ago.  He just didn't want to listen.  He's not awake. He never has been.  He's brilliant but he needs drugs to take him to Infinity.  Awakening without that via meditation is so much more rewarding.  He wouldn't be chasing his tail so much.  I pity him in that regard. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Sanity is being conscious and having a sense of self.  That's what it is.  If you were truly insane you wouldn't know .  You wouldn't be you anymore.   It doesn't exist .  I've experienced depersonalization and I immediately knew that total depersonalization (not the disorder which is finite) was enlightenment or Infinity.  When you lose yourself as ego you become God.  There is no where else to go 

Not that I necessarily disagree with you. But when others say "insanity", they're referring to any state of consciousness which is unusual, or extraordinary. Normally it refers to human entities perceived to be mentally unstable or unusually inept with respect to an ordinary human.

And of course, the above doesn't really make sense. For instance, Clinical Bipolar humans are considered mentally ill because they're different. They are medicated so that they become normal. But if we lived in a world where 90% of people were Bipolar, it would probably be the other way around. Likewise, if were lived in a world where most humans have schizophrenia, they'd probably give the non-schizophrenics drugs to correct their deficiency.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

6 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Not that I necessarily disagree with you. But when others say "insanity", they're referring to any state of consciousness which is unusual, or extraordinary. Normally it refers to human entities perceived to be mentally unstable or unusually inept with respect to an ordinary human.

And of course, the above doesn't really make sense. For instance, Clinical Bipolar humans are considered mentally ill because they're different. They are medicated so that they become normal. But if we lived in a world where 90% of people were Bipolar, it would probably be the other way around. Likewise, if were lived in a world where most humans have schizophrenia, they'd probably give the non-schizophrenics drugs to correct their deficiency.

Yeah I know what you mean.  It depends on your definition of insanity.  But actual insanity is not knowing you are you which doesn't actually exist. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

40 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's all nonsense.  Realize no self and awaken to God.  Ralston told him to not know years ago. 

well, if you think about it ,being enlightened, in the non-self, flowing with infinity without any hindrance, is one thing, and another to delve into what reality is. reality is infinite, so going deeper is the same as going shallower, but from the point of view of a human ego, it's interesting. fascinating. Why would someone, for example, investigate the behavior of insects? or where is the source of the nile? because it fascinates him. Well, Leo and some others have created another type of exploration. Since we cannot go to other planets, and everything on this one is more or less seen, penetrating the depths of consciousness seems like a total challenge for a courious mind

1 hour ago, Tahuti said:
  1.  Sanity is that repeated congruence of hallucinated reality.
  2.  There will still be a "you" from a relative standpoint. Insanity is Absolute Incongruence!
  3.  If you "knew" it "was" 'enlightenment or Infinity, then one has not understood. A rock bottom does not exist. Non-dual , no-self, as well all-self awakenings are just a "starting point".
  4.  It is not "personality" we are talking about, rather it is that "sense of" self(relative self). Altered states and siddhi states can help with that. 
  5.  Losing a 'self' is merely a catalyst or a potentiality, not a resultant, nor a cauae to any effect. Non-duality is a potentiality. You potentially can become conscious of Absolute 0⁰... But, wait a minute.... 0⁰=♾️. Can't be known rather 'IS' "Known" on an ontological level. It isn't a thing but a "ness" that has "things/facets" of consciousness to become conscious Of(an infinite number, infinite depth/dimensions, etc.).
  6.  You Ain't Awake ;)

You have to understand you are insane to talk about it   Which is sanity.  Relative insanity exists.   But its not an Absolute.   

You ain't awake.  ?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 10/21/2022 at 9:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

Although of course nothing is stopping you from blending both hell and insanity together.

Leo's next awakening!!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Omg it’s a battle of whose more awake, whose more insane, whose got a bigger dick in this thread.  I recommend everyone learn this song off by heart.

OMG YES you reminded me to post this song in another thread, and now I can post it here as well xD:

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah I know what you mean.  It depends on your definition of insanity.  But actual insanity is not knowing you are you which doesn't actually exist. 

Indeed

You have to understand you are insane to talk about it   Which is sanity.  Relative insanity exists.   But its not an Absolute.   

You ain't awake.  ?

Yes! You get it! True INSANITY is absolutely impossible because all states of consciousness are ultimately the mind of the Infinite Creator, who is perfect in all of our/their ways. Thus, Insanity cannot occur, for much the same reason that death can never occur. As the Infinite Creator is Immortal and Perfect always.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.