Leo Gura

So.... I Achieved Insanity

210 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Exactly!  He's not making any sense!  He's gone insane!!

Lol. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

If I wasn't ide be insane. Note: "i would be insane"..the i signifies it is relative and not an Absolute...... I've experienced mental illnesses and the source of OCD is doubt and uncertainty.   But there is still a sense of someone who is experiencing the insanity.  Which is still sanity   At the end of the day you were conscious of it. Which brought it into existence as a concept.  You are God.  So if you aren't conscious of something directly it simply doesn't exist.  This is shocking and not something we want to hear but it cannot be escaped.  I've tried every which way to escape myself and I cannot.  To escape Consciousness. Infinity cannot escape itself. It's its only limitation and even then that is something it imagines   it's too infinite  

Why are you associating sanity with experience? 

Why have you've tried to escape consciousness / infinity? 

That sounds pretty insane. 

9 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

Why are you associating sanity with experience? 

Why have you've tried to escape consciousness / infinity? 

That sounds pretty insane. 

Sanity is being conscious and having a sense of self.  That's what it is.  If you were truly insane you wouldn't know .  You wouldn't be you anymore.   It doesn't exist .  I've experienced depersonalization and I immediately knew that total depersonalization (not the disorder which is finite) was enlightenment or Infinity.  When you lose yourself as ego you become God.  There is no where else to go 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Experiencing insanity, manic states, & psychosis all energetically have the potential to manifest/evoke deeper spiritual awakenings, insights, & clarity within us. Many times individuals experiencing these states are actually like open channels. In other words, they're more receptive and allowing for epiphanies/breakthroughs to come forth. Think about it: some of the most "sane" people are the most close-minded, unable to embrace their vulnerability; unable to truly "open up" and be in that state of allowing/receiving. And in essence, one must be open to truly grasp what spirituality is, to truly be spiritual, and to let love in. 

Tapping into your insanity, and unleashing the wild mad man within can foster some eye-opening, transpersonal experiences for you which is all very healing. Do not cage your authentic constellation of emotions. To be spiritual is to lovingly accept every emotion there is to experience. To be spiritual is to lovingly accept, (or if that's too much) at least lovingly attempt to understand, even that which is most insane.

I recommend the book "Shamans Among Us: Schizophrenia, Shamanism, and the Evolutionary Origins of Religion". Very good read. 

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

30 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

If you were truly insane you wouldn't know you wouldn't be you anymore.  

Ahhh..sounds just like God-realization though? 

What if God was infinitely insane that it makes you think you're sane to keep your human body intact? 

Because for consciousness to be sane, it must first be insane? 

What if God was so insane, in and of itself - it rewarded you with sanity? 

What if physical reality was a product of Gods insanity? And physical reality and self is a mere state of sanity? 

Why associate self-experience with sanity? What makes consciousness and self sane? 

And if insanity is an altered state of consciousness, why associate human-insanity to the possible infinitude of insanity? 

It appears so that God could be insane, just as much as it's love, intelligent, etc.. and have altered states of infinite insanity that is radically different than classical God-concious "sanity" and "self-realization" 

What if psychedelics exists because God is insane? If God was sane, I wouldn't give DMT or any forms of psychedelic to you humans. 

Edited by Pudgey

@Breakingthewall roughly - the state breaks everything you react with of your system: soul - mind - body—such a multi-dimensional mirror. Looking carefully at it, I rarely notice the hero of the 2nd plan - the body, or the 3rd plan - the soul. The mind always plays the first violin.

@Inliytened1 You are not Awake.

Don't think for a second you're fooling me around here.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

Lol.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Lol.  

;)

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

I

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

It would take you an overdose of 5-Meo to reach the level of awakening I reached sober.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It would take you an overdose of 5-Meo to reach the level of awakening I reached sober.  

Keep dreaming.

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

LOL christ talk about delusion

@thepixelmonk the spiritual lingo has changed to —

It will take you a thousand insanities to reach my level of insanity. Touche. 

:D

Everything changes on Actualized Org except the emoji pack. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

24 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

LOL christ talk about delusion

Could be Truth.  You cannot die, nor can you lose your mind.  You see folks all around you dying every day and or losing  their minds so you think it can happen to you.  That's part of the illusion.   Jts built into the dream.  You ARE mind, so you cannot lose it.  You are Consciousness, and you cannot lose it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Breakingthewall roughly - the state breaks everything you react with of your system: soul - mind - body—such a multi-dimensional mirror. Looking carefully at it, I rarely notice the hero of the 2nd plan - the body, or the 3rd plan - the soul. The mind always plays the first violin.

I think i don't understand... anyway, i erase my post, was not constructive and quite stupid 

Edited by Breakingthewall

8 hours ago, Pudgey said:

Ahhh..sounds just like God-realization though? 

What if God was infinitely insane that it makes you think you're sane to keep your human body intact? 

Because for consciousness to be sane, it must first be insane? 

What if God was so insane, in and of itself - it rewarded you with sanity? 

What if physical reality was a product of Gods insanity? And physical reality and self is a mere state of sanity? 

Why associate self-experience with sanity? What makes consciousness and self sane? 

And if insanity is an altered state of consciousness, why associate human-insanity to the possible infinitude of insanity? 

It appears so that God could be insane, just as much as it's love, intelligent, etc.. and have altered states of infinite insanity that is radically different than classical God-concious "sanity" and "self-realization" 

What if psychedelics exists because God is insane? If God was sane, I wouldn't give DMT or any forms of psychedelic to you humans. 

We are an insane spirit that came into a body to ground itself. But this body is just an illusion in the insanity your only pretending to not be insane right now by making concepts up about living in a world. When you deeply realize that you are doing this is when you will go back into insanity. Insanity is not bad tho, it is beautiful. Try not to smear feces all over yourself and you will be good.

Edited by Hojo

4 minutes ago, Hojo said:

We are an insane spirit that came into a body to ground itself. But this body is just an illusion in the insanity your only pretending to not be insane right now by making concepts up about living in a world. When you deeply realize that you are doing this is when you will go back into insanity. Insanity is not bad tho, it is beautiful. Try not to smear feces all over yourself and you will be good.

There never was a difference because it is a duality that collapses.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 when you add fear to insanity you get schizophrenia. If you add love to insanity you get the answer. Schizophrenic are just insane but they are scared of everything trying to kill them. Imagine you were schizophrenic but happy cause everything was loving you you would be Jesus. You will create heaven out of the insanity.

Edited by Hojo

Omg it’s a battle of whose more awake, whose more insane, whose got a bigger dick in this thread.  I recommend everyone learn this song off by heart.

???????