Leo Gura

So.... I Achieved Insanity

210 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Indeed

Yes! You get it! True INSANITY is absolutely impossible because all states of consciousness are ultimately the mind of the Infinite Creator, who is perfect in all of our/their ways. Thus, Insanity cannot occur, for much the same reason that death can never occur. As the Infinite Creator is Immortal and Perfect always.

Exactly. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura

According to your experience:

Can I be insane and not know about it?

Can I be insane and fit in society without them even noticing?

Can insanity be still? Can I be insane even if I am sitting still in a silent room looking at my hand?

How similar is it to this experience?

''My extremely brief experience of insanity was this: its scary, you can feel and even touch the point of no return, which is death but on a grander scale, not human death. The intelligence within consciousness starts to die as if. You are conscious of disintegration of your thinking mechanism and now it takes unfamiliar form. Sounds ridiculous but as if ego and fear was only thing holding everything together.''

@Leo Gura Would you be comfortable disclosing what tool you used to achieve this profound state of insanity?  I experienced a pretty intense state of insanity myself on a very high dose of 4-aco-DMT.  

13 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@Leo Gura Would you be comfortable disclosing what tool you used to achieve this profound state of insanity?  I experienced a pretty intense state of insanity myself on a very high dose of 4-aco-DMT.  

Is that actually insanity, or did you just become so sane on it that it blew your mind?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 10/24/2022 at 5:50 PM, Inliytened1 said:

You ain't awake.  ?

Are you? 

5 hours ago, Zedman said:

@Leo Gura

According to your experience:

Can I be insane and not know about it?

Oh, you will know.

Can I be insane and fit in society without them even noticing?

No

Can insanity be still? Can I be insane even if I am sitting still in a silent room looking at my hand?

Yes

How similar is it to this experience?

''My extremely brief experience of insanity was this: its scary, you can feel and even touch the point of no return, which is death but on a grander scale, not human death. The intelligence within consciousness starts to die as if. You are conscious of disintegration of your thinking mechanism and now it takes unfamiliar form. Sounds ridiculous but as if ego and fear was only thing holding everything together.''

Your description is fairly ambiguous. Could means multiple different states, not necessarily insanity.

There is definitely a sense that your mind is broken. Death isn't really a big issue with insanity I would say. It's not about death or ego-death.

4 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

I will in my video about it. Stay tuned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Pudgey said:

Are you? 

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Pudgey said:

Are you? 

All in good fun guys.   At the end of the day if you have truly realized God you also know that being conscious of it is something you only share with yourself.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Insanity is where its at, yo! 

My whole journal is full of it.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

Finally, all those psychedelics the dude's been taking are having the desired effect...