Leo Gura

I Have Become Conscious That Planet Earth Is Awake - AMA

177 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I just reached a totally new level of awakened consciousness.

I became completely conscious that I am planet Earth.

Planet Earth is Awake. The entire planet is a singular consciousness down to its infinite core.

Of-fucking-course! How could I have been so blind!

Ta-DAAAAA!

Nonduality my ass.

:D

During my first break through with 5Me0, I felt Exactly this same thing!! I thought I was the planet!!! I was just floating there in space, it felt like "Home" and could see other celestial bodies in the distance and rays of sunlight shining from the side. I described it to you and questioned you in the past on what facet of awakening you thought the experience might have shown me, you told me  Infinite Imagination and God Realization. However being the entire planet describes it much better than the other ones. But when that perception materialized back into my physical human body I understand how its infinite imagination. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem

@Leo Gura Ok, I was just curious how this new insight may have evolved your perspective. It's a profound insight. 

Does the Earth evolve and what are its steps of evolution? Do the Hindus describe that evolution accurately based on their four yugas (world ages)?

@Leo Gura I intuited such 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura I dont get how is this not non duality one conciousness that has infinite possible dreams inside it i dont get how's different?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I just reached a totally new level of awakened consciousness.

I became completely conscious that I am planet Earth.

Planet Earth is Awake. The entire planet is a singular consciousness down to its infinite core.

Of-fucking-course! How could I have been so blind!

Ta-DAAAAA!

Nonduality my ass.

:D

I already knew this a long time ago, surprised that you werent conscious of it before? Sun for example, has higher level of consciousness than humans. The sun shines love on earth, and the energy that it shines is very similar to the auras i have felt of people that were loving me. The auras felt like extreme/burning heat of love, very similar to suns energy/heat.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@amanen

2 hours ago, amanen said:

That's cool, next up maybe try bringing the level up to the solar system or the galaxy or more. It's a very amazing realization when you realize how aware the galaxy is, when you become it, at least based on my experience.

Also, how did it feel like?

the universe

You should start saying that you aren't conscious anymore. Just for a change. 

Might make everything more believable. 

It might even put an end to the consciousness competition charade. 

So who's more conscious today? 

Any prizes? 

Today you're two points higher up in consciousness than the hyper intelligent alien mouse yesterday. 

Must feel better raking up a higher score everyday. 

Leave some praise for unconscious beings like us. 

Starting to get  jealous of you now. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I remember when I glimpsed that Earth was round. Of course I knew intellectually that the earth was round but never knew it experientially until then.

How did it feel?

Is it awake as a human being (thinking, reasoning and deciding)? Beyond or above any human intellectual functioning? or hasn't any intellectual function at all and is just a huge collective bundle of plant and mineral intelligence in one etc.

Clean your mind

My experience was very brief. More like a glimpse.

@Leo Gura you're flat chested, not round as previously thought. (got the joke?)

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

For example, in the middle of a trip you might get the idea that approaching hot girls is actually very easy and that you'll never again feel approach anxiety. But then next week when you're at the club sober, you see a hot girl, and you chicken out from approaching her. This sorta overestimation of yourself is very common.

The trip didn't produce any actual deception whatsoever, or at least in that specific example, there's no evidence of such deception. Because the state of consciousness the tripper was in where they were confident in approaching girls is radically different from the state they were in at the time that they "chickened out" as you put it.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There's no distinction between what's inside and outside of a human body, and yet somehow a human body has its own consciousness. The situation is exactly analogous.

Is this similar to the mouse recontextualization? Through recontextualization, you've realized that the Earth is a consciousness which encapsulates all the humans on it?

How is this different from the typical "I am one with everything" or "I am everything" realization? Is it a more localized recontextualization, in which you realize the Earth as some sort of giant entity?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

23 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

Why the earth is awake and not all the planets or the entire universe in that case?

I never claimed the other planets weren't awake. I simply experienced being Earth in this case. Obviously I have a special connection to the Earth since we live here.

15 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Is this similar to the mouse recontextualization? Through recontextualization, you've realized that the Earth is a consciousness which encapsulates all the humans on it?

No, this was different than recontextualization. I simply became the whole planet Earth.

How is this different from the typical "I am one with everything" or "I am everything" realization? Is it a more localized recontextualization, in which you realize the Earth as some sort of giant entity?

It's different in that you normally have a human body and a human POV.

Imagine your human POV was replaced with Earth's POV.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura were your eyes open or closed during the experience?

If they were open, what happened to your visual field?

Did your sense of having a human body disappear to be replaced by this "being earth" sensation or was it more like "Leo's body + all of planet earth"?

2 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@Leo Gura were your eyes open or closed during the experience?

If they were open, what happened to your visual field?

Did your sense of having a human body disappear to be replaced by this "being earth" sensation or was it more like "Leo's body + all of planet earth"?

Closed

My body was basically missing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am so filled with love reading this entire thread. All of the comments and replies. Thinking about the planet, the mouse ? 

I am legitimately distracted by overwhelming love to fully appreciate all of this. I have been in this “state” for a short while now since I had my last breakthrough awakening. Anyway, this feeling of love is so much fun that I have to stop typing so I can just drink more of this ambrosia. I will come back to this more seriously in the future I’m certain, but for now - I love you all. Thank You Leo for this beautiful doorway of love. 

@Leo GuraThanks for your sharings into your actual awakenings. I know a lot here are not open to this.

My girlfriend also became planet Earth on one of her first lsd trips. But also just for a brief moment. Then She became another planet which She liked even more because there were no bacteria, lol

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's different in that you normally have a human body and a human POV.

Imagine your human POV was replaced with Earth's POV.

I would be jealous if I were that sort of person, this is a most astounding claim, not because there isn't precedent in my own personal experiences and comprehension of reality for what you're describing to be possible, I know fully well that it's possible. It's just that I never even thought about trying to do something so radical in the Omnipresent domain before lol.

You never cease to amaze me, Leo. Your experience essentially creates precedent for a man to become literally the whole fucking universe that is the universe under materalist science's definition. That's all approaching insanity, even from my perspective. And my perspective is extraordinary in the highest extent, at least with respect to any normal human perspective.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Leo GuraThanks for your sharings into your actual awakenings. I know a lot here are not open to this.

My girlfriend also became planet Earth on one of her first lsd trips. But also just for a brief moment. Then She became another planet which She liked even more because there were no bacteria, lol

I know I've asked you this before, but again where did you find this woman? I find it hard to believe you came upon such a prodigious treasure purely by mistake lol.