Ray

Share Your Vision Board Here!

201 posts in this topic

Waow, what amazing fucking idea. 

I NEED TO DO ONE OF THIS, 

visual images can be such a powerful anker to what you strive for.

Endless nuance

again, im just in amazement watching all these beautiful visual representations of people's beautiful endeavours . 

Endless nuance

i dont understand this ... do you visualize looking at this image or any other tricks to do it ???? 

20 hours ago, Dan Arnautu said:

Hope you like it!

love this board. i resonate deeply with this one

that moment when I know all of those teachers :P

Edited by d0ornokey

@firoz i didnt really know about this stuff, before i mean i knew about keeping positive visions and such, and even motivational images on your walls to keep yourself reminded, 

but i really love the idea of creating a vision board that is relative to your current different goals in life, and seeing inspirational people and situations to propel you towards this 

Endless nuance

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 4:32 PM, Rob06 said:

A lot of beautiful and inspiring vision boards here! This is mine for now:

My vision board really helps me to create powerful, positive, emotional and vivid images for my future. How does this work for you guys? How do you work with it? Do you look at it daily, weekly? Do you close your eyes and visualize stuff after you looked at it?

Visiebord.jpg

Ideally you want to have a me sheet also ! You post both papers in the wall of your room where you can see it everyday ! This is suppose to reprogram your mind ...Do Affirmation and contemplation for 5 mins on your life purpose !

They say it takes 21 days to reprogram your mind  ,  visualize for 10 mins straight !

So many vision boards here that I look at and instantly know me and the creator could be great pals. Wish there was a social network were you could browse peoples vision boards and message and form friendships with people on the basis of their goals in life. Would make creating a support / mastermind group for self-actualizing so much easier. If anyone rates my vision board and is interested in a friendship hit me up lol!

How fckin cool is life, and all the new information being found out now (1).jpg

Edited by carlowillo

@Ray

Hello Ray!

I have never made a visionboard and seeing that you have a very popular thread, I thought it good to ask you.

1. What is the thinking behind it? Goal? Strategy?
  2. How do one pick the pictures? There seem to be alot of pictures about other thinkers...and Yoda (that was funny btw :) ).
  3. How do one use the visionboard?

Thank You in advance for the answear!

On 2/12/2017 at 10:01 PM, Ray said:

I thought that it will be interesting to see vision boards of different people, and maybe even their evolutions through time  :) 

This is my Vision Board of 2016! I will update it in 2-3 months (it will be really different since I've had lots of insight regarding my life purpose). 

So yeah, share your vision board here! 

Ray Vision Board 2016-0.jpg

How to make to your personalised and customized vision board such as shown ?

The best way to do this:

1. Download program called PhotoScape 

2. Choose tab where you can merge photos "COMBINE"

3. add photos, edit the number of colums you want to have in "checker" tab, change size etc 

4. done 

The only downside of this program is that all the photos will be cut into the same shape (the one you choose) 

Image 9.png

Bump! I made it last May. Already printed and right in front of my desk ;) 

VISION_BOARD2.jpg

@Erlend K
Posting your vision board on the wall behind your laptop workspace was a great idea, might have to steal that in the future.
I even have that same burning man art installation on my vision board, though perhaps for different reasons. 

@Vinnie This vision board is deep, artful, and otherworldly. Very cool. 

@Waves So much nature and healthy food. Even your attractive vision board females are working out and eating well. :D 

Here's an updated version of the vision board I produced after taking the Life Purpose Course almost 2 years ago. 
Some of these things have not come to pass while some have, but it's interesting to note how even though I didn't have the discipline to visualize with this vision board for much more than a month, my life still took a path in the direction of what this image conveys. 
It's also in serious need of editing, so perhaps I'll do that tonight and upload the results. 
Vision_board_2017.jpg