Ray

Share Your Vision Board Here!

201 posts in this topic

I thought that it will be interesting to see vision boards of different people, and maybe even their evolutions through time  :) 

This is my Vision Board of 2016! I will update it in 2-3 months (it will be really different since I've had lots of insight regarding my life purpose). 

So yeah, share your vision board here! 

Ray Vision Board 2016-0.jpg

Edited by Ray

vision_board-06-2016.png

This is mine from June 2016. I will update it very soon.

@quantum ahah yess, I resonate a lot with your vision board for lots of aspect :). For curiosity in what you work on? (if you don't want to answer don't do it, no worry ;) ). Personally I wanted to become a public speaker of personal development, but right now I'm feeling more and more attract to anime. So yeah, I think I will make some small bets into the sector and see how it goes (personal development is will still be a part of me; and I will become a life coach if I will not succeed to make a shift into the anime movie sector before my university ends). 

Edited by Ray

9 hours ago, Ray said:

For curiosity in what you work on?

At that time I wanted to present (ancient) wisdom to people to make them more conscious. But now I know that that wasn't totally authentic. And I didn't worked on that life purpose that much.

My current prototype of my life purpose statement is: I analyze problems and find solution processes to create mind-blowing technology. I think there about building artificial intelligence that will analyze the belief-systems of humanity and people. But I don't work on that yet. First I will have to finish high school and go through my final exams. Then I will study computer science.

17 hours ago, quantum said:

vision_board-06-2016.png

This is mine from June 2016. I will update it very soon.

I resonate with this vision board a lot, mine would be like this.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

@Captain Flint Yeah I thought the same thing ahahah. C'mon guys, SHARE YOUR VISION BOARD HERE! :):):)

@JKG Cool, good luck with your finals and with computer science. It's comforting that other people didn't started to work really much on the first life purpose that they have came up with... I had a focus similar interest to yours before; I guess that we are all bios a lot from Leo's ones; but if we stick with the process and -most importantly- we follow our intuitions and look for OUR values and balance, we can find our authentic way (the two of us are an example of that). 

7 hours ago, Captain Flint said:

I thought this thread would be already spammed with tons of Vision Boards, LOL.

Or does nobody has one? :o

3 hours ago, Ray said:

I guess that we are all bios a lot from Leo's ones;

Oh yes. If one thinks he likes personal development or spirituality stuff nothing else comes to one's mind than a personal development or spirituality guru.

@blazed If your instinct tells you to give importance to enlightenment so be it; but my instinct and the instinct of lots of other people out there wants to focus more on life purpose. Then of course balance is the key, I to still meditate 1h per day etc... but right now I feel that I want to focus more on my life purpose. So yeah let our tread be :P 

And c'mon other actualized people, SHARE YOUR VISION BOOOAAAARDDDD :D:D 

Wouldn't let me upload from attachments for some reason but here's mine so far, not even close to done, still want to add life purpose, gym, intimacy, more inspiring figures, wealth, art and adding important labels like passion, purpose, abundance, infinity, strategy, I'm kind of going all out on this one. I've decided to work on it until it feels right or when I've finished the LP course again.

2mewhee.jpg

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

@Ray Thanks! It's still not complete yet but those are some pics I like alot.

How did you guys make your image board, online app or photoshop?

yeah gimp's what I use for this typa stuff. tho I'm not good at it yet - advanced applications are complex lol. TBH you could make a vision board with the default "paint" application on your computer - or by printing out the photos and arranging them in-person ;) you can even copyand paste them into Word or Excel. or powerpoint. or Open Office. 

huh - vision board seems like a neat and nifty thing. didn't know about it - gonna make one soon :)

Edited by aryberry

(technical difficulties with uploading vision board)

Edited by Emerald Wilkins

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Truth Did you known Madeon produced his first songs in fear and despair ? He has put a lot of pressure on himself, since he totally failed at school, music was his only salvation. I think his music is very inspiring and full of hope, energy, and a little bit of sadness/melancholy.

21 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

@Truth Did you known Madeon produced his first songs in fear and despair ? He has put a lot of pressure on himself, since he totally failed at school, music was his only salvation. I think his music is very inspiring and full of hope, energy, and a little bit of sadness/melancholy.

Honestly I didn't know that, but when I listened to some of his songs like "home" I got that vibe for sure, it's really awesome to see people here who know him, none of my friends do haha, ever since he remixed deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon I've been incredibly inspired by him. I'm curious to jump into seeing how he got where he is now.

Memento Mori

1 hour ago, Captain Flint said:

@Alicja_ Hey! A bit offtop, still, there is a one thing I'm triggered soooo easily... And it just triggered!

Why did you put that "meditating" girl on you Vision Board? It's quite obvious to anyone who did at least 20 min of proper meditation in their life that no one meditates in such posture. Hell.. Once I see someone posts such pictures in Instagram - it's almost 100% sign that this man/woman NEVER meditated. And I presume you do meditate once you are on this psychedelic forum.

i feel you

unborn Truth