Leo Gura

Putin Terminal

52 posts in this topic

This is a huge story if true, which seems likely now:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hopefully the doorway to something more worthwhile for him with the remainder of his life.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Yeah, I've been hearing the rumors about his health issues for weeks now, and I of course want to believe this, but I am still kinda skeptical about it because it hasn't been 100% confirmed yet and we can't always trust what the Russians say.

For all we know, they could be making this up as part of some ploy or trick. It's also possible that all of these claims about Putin's health could be a mistake.

Edited by Hardkill

At least Putin loved mother Russia. His replacement will be much worse.

Lol, I thought it is just western propaganda similar to Russian media claiming that Ukrainians are all Nazis.

Edit: Okay, still not confirmed.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

If there is hint of truth to this, I seriously hope he finds a replacement for himself soon before the supposed clock on those two or three years runs out, the worst-case scenario that I fear is that something major might happen on the Ukraine front disfavoring the Russian side (like an attempt and possibility of the Ukrainians taking the whole of Crimea back) and Putin in his waning terminal health and state of mind gets paranoid he might lose it all, misjudges and decides to deploy an A2/AD (an anti-access and area-denial weapon) on Ukraine and Ukranians, and that we would be forced to watch in shock and horror another Hiroshima moment in Ukraine in the 2020s. 

https://behorizon.org/russian-a2ad-strategy-and-its-implications-for-nato/

https://warontherocks.com/2019/09/its-time-to-talk-about-a2-ad-rethinking-the-russian-military-challenge/

Figure-2-A-partial-depiction-of-Russian-A2AD-capabilities-along-the-NATO’s-eastern-and-southern-borders-768x535.png

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

Don't trust this BS source, The Daily Mail is basically the UK's version of Fox News.

If this is true, our only hope lies in the russian people. Their consciousness has to step up above western and russian media, so they can contemplate the terrifying potential of a dying dictator.

Edited by Vynce

A political Youtuber without any credentials making medical claims that someone has Parkinson's based off 2 second video clips. You guys are doing the same thing as the Right when they insist that Biden has dementia, or analyzing Hillary making weird faces while looking at balloons falling. Conspiracy theories.

Kremlin source is saying it's blood cancer. You can't fix blood cancer with surgery.

Admittedly I've noticed a lot more inflammation and puffiness in Putin's face since all of this started, but that could be lots of things or just gaining weight as he ages.

Not saying it's necessarily false either... just realize it for what it is... gossip and early top-level intelligence chatter.

@Leo Gura What do you think the odds are that Putin not being in power will allow for some degree of democratization?

Or do you think that the structural elements of the Russian state (in particular from the way that capitalism was implemented in post-Soviet Russia) are such that a Putin-esque strongman is a feature rather than a bug?

I tend towards the later, but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

1 hour ago, DocWatts said:

a Putin-esque strongman is a feature rather than a bug?

I tend to see it this way.

The corruption problems in Russia are so deep that it's a much broader problem than replacing Putin. A weakling cannot run that country, he would be eaten alive.

Someone much worse than Putin is possible. People don't appreciate this point.

On the other hand, a pro-Western leader could also work and would probably be better for Russia. I think Putin's biggest mistake is not being pro-Western. Russia needs to be integrated into the West in the way Ukraine has been. This will be better for Russia than being so isolated.

In the long run Russia and the West will have to come together and this will benefit both sides. A Gorbachev-like leader would best in that respect. But I don't know if someone like that will be able to hold power.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In the long run Russia and the West will have to come together and this will benefit both sides. A Gorbachev-like leader would best in that respect. But I don't know if someone like that will be able to hold power.

Putin intended to join NATO in the early days he came to power.

He was pro west. The west didn't wanted that.

They saw Russia as a loser from the world war and not as superpower allies.

The west declined it since they don't share the same "democratic values".

I thought maybe Navalny could perhaps become something but nevermind ?

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Why do people believe in such ridiculous rumors..

@Blackhawk

10 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Why do people believe in such ridiculous rumors..

I think desperation makes people believe anything at this point.

@DocWatts

3 hours ago, DocWatts said:

@Leo Gura What do you think the odds are that Putin not being in power will allow for some degree of democratization?

Or do you think that the structural elements of the Russian state (in particular from the way that capitalism was implemented in post-Soviet Russia) are such that a Putin-esque strongman is a feature rather than a bug?

I tend towards the later, but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Definitely a feature, since this corruption problem in Russia is so deep it may need more than a century to fix.

Ideally whoever replaces Putin should be pro western and try to lead Russia towards democratization, but that leader has to also be as strong as Putin, otherwise it's an easy coup. Realistically the replacement be like half towards democratization, but the other half authoritarian rule.

At some point, when the Russia and western conflict settles and both work together, we'll be in a better position to deal with China. China's actually the bigger problem here, because anti western sentiments are still growing in China such that any dispute between their territory and the west is gonna be hard to negotiate.

@Yarco

4 hours ago, Yarco said:

A political Youtuber without any credentials making medical claims that someone has Parkinson's based off 2 second video clips. You guys are doing the same thing as the Right when they insist that Biden has dementia, or analyzing Hillary making weird faces while looking at balloons falling. Conspiracy theories.

Kremlin source is saying it's blood cancer. You can't fix blood cancer with surgery.

Admittedly I've noticed a lot more inflammation and puffiness in Putin's face since all of this started, but that could be lots of things or just gaining weight as he ages.

Not saying it's necessarily false either... just realize it for what it is... gossip and early top-level intelligence chatter.

What do you expect? It's Kyle Kulinski after all:D. similar to pacman I'd listen to over some other Youtube political channel like TYT.

Regardless of the actual illness Putin's is, because he seems to be suffering from some kind of illness explains why Putin has this aggressive take wanting a win desperately against Ukraine. Illness makes people do and think more desperately.

Yes, the left hand watches what the right hands does, and vice versa, a tale as old as time.

I'll write in this thread after 6 months, then I can prove that this was just a false rumor. I love being right.

19 hours ago, Yarco said:

they insist that Biden has dementia

Wait, you haven't seen videos of him just walking on the lawn of the white house, not knowing where he's going? Or the one where he wants to shake hands with air? Or....

One way for Russia to exit from the war or hostile stance, and end-all of this, is for Putin to step down from ill-health.

Poison, Illness, true or not I really don't care. People could negotiate much easier with a Russian that wasn't Putin.

It is one way that we all go back to some kind of normality after this.