SQAAD

Leo Doesn't Make Sense Anymore

173 posts in this topic

I mean, you have to ask yourself a more fundamental question.

When Leo claims states of consciousness "beyond anything a normal human can access or even imagine", what is he really saying?  

Well, he's saying "it's unlikely you have accessed these states, and unless you take heroic doses of very powerful psychedelics (which he knows most people won't) you need me to enlighten you.)

That's the bottom line.  A teacher who helps a student get enlightened knows that the student will no longer need him.

So let's ask Leo: does he want everyone on the forum to get enlightened and leave the forum or does he need everyone to stick around?

It's a simple question.  

Just now, machiavelli said:

@Razard86 But leo said he was doing telepathy to other dreamer. This contradict solipsim.

That means you are tapping into other dream. 

Everytime you speak to someone or interacting....that is what you are doing. It is still solipsism.

Everyone is still you. You are the only thing that exists, the only difference is you can make copies of yourself.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

4 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

I mean, you have to ask yourself a more fundamental question.

When Leo claims states of consciousness "beyond anything a normal human can access or even imagine", what is he really saying?  

Well, he's saying "it's unlikely you have accessed these states, and unless you take hergoic doses of very powerful psychedelics (which he knows most people won't) you need me to enlighten you.)

That's the bottom line.  A teacher who helps a student get enlightened knows that the student will no longer need him.

So let's ask Leo: does he want everyone on the forum to get enlightened and leave the forum or does he need everyone to stick around?

It's a simple question.  

He doesn't need anything. He is in a dream world interacting with himself and he cannot die....what does he need? 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Just now, Razard86 said:

Everytime you speak to someone or interacting....that is what you are doing. It is still solipsism.

Everyone is still you. You are the only thing that exists, the only difference is you can make copies of yourself.

@Razard86 what do you mean by making copies?

I am infinity itself. There is nothing but my mind. Where the place left for copies?

I cant be whole without those other copies.

Unless all dreams are happening at different time . One dream at a time.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

He doesn't need anything. He is in a dream world interacting with himself and he cannot die....what does he need? 

Apparently he needs to interact with "himself" by making videos and having a forum, for one.  Otherwise, he could disprove my theory by not doing it anymore. xD

I think the crux of this problem, is that most people haven't developed their right brain more than the left, and end up framing these teachings in a logical framework, which won't work. Maybe we need resources to develop emotion, holistic thinking and intuition first before going deeper and broader with spirituality. While some confusion is necessary, we somehow need to intuit past that.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Some confusion is good for ya. And it's good that you don't just take everything I said blindly. I've actually thought about deliberately incorporating falsehoods in my teaching as poison pills, so you are forced to validate everything I say for yourselves.

Maybe this latest video was just a poison pill? How would you know? ;)

It would be really good if in the front of the Bible it said, "Note: 10% of the stuff written here is deliberately false so that you think for yourself. Enjoy figuring out which 10% ;)"

A few months ago, I asked myself "How do I know whether I'm the only sovereign God having this solipsistic dream? There might be other sovereign Gods who are completely outside my consciousness and solipsistic dream; sovereign Gods who I have no access to, and having their own solipsistic dreams."

I experienced Solipsism when I was a kid. So, I have a good idea what Solipsism is. I still don't take it as truth. I am open to the possibility that Solipsism is not Truth. But I intuit that Solipsism is Truth.

I'm surprised that your most recent awakening clearly answers the question I had a few months ago. I think the awakening is actually not contradictory to your past awakenings. It is just a step or a level higher.

I will reveal here another intuition of mine. In your next level up awakening (probably the highest awakening), you will realize that you are God, simultaneously having access to all the infinite number of sovereign Gods' consciousness (not via telepathy). It also means that you are God who simultaneously sees and experiences all the sovereign Gods' solipsistic dreams. I hope that this is really the case so I will know what to verify. Having an intuition and actually experiencing it are not the same.

Unfortunately, I am not in the correct position to verify it myself now because I am still too busy surviving. And when my survival has been ensured, I still want to burn or exhaust my "karma". 

All this talk is just word games.  In India, you have do service as a monk for 10 years before you are deemed mature enough to understand some of these concepts.  There are qualifications, else it is just verbal noise.   Ask yourself, when your car has a flat tire, do you feel blissful?   Do your mind castles help you cope?  A practical path is of great benefit.  Join a Buddhist group, meditate and practice following dharma.  There is power is simplicity.       

Vincit omnia Veritas.

infinity is only one, since it is infinite. infinity is infinitely multiple, since it is infinite. infinity does not fit in your finite mind.

11 hours ago, Someone here said:

science doesn't really contradict itself. It builds new theories on top of previous ones.  Einstein's relativity didn't contradict Newtonian mechanics.

a big part of science is judging when to be sceptical about scientific claims, and when to trust in those claims and take actions accordingly. Often this comes down to the task of weighing up evidence. But we might think that when the science in question is internally inconsistent, or self-contradictory, we have an easy decision. In such circumstances the science contravenes one of our most basic conditions on useful, or trustworthy, information. 

Science contradicts itself a lot actually more than you think. Quantum Mechanics alone pokes many holes in many scientific theories. If you don't see the contradictions in science.... you definitely are not doing any meaningful research into Theories of Everything. 

3 hours ago, jimwell said:

A few months ago, I asked myself "How do I know whether I'm the only sovereign God having this solipsistic dream? There might be other sovereign Gods who are completely outside my consciousness and solipsistic dream; sovereign Gods who I have no access to, and having their own solipsistic dreams."

I experienced Solipsism when I was a kid. So, I have a good idea what Solipsism is. I still don't take it as truth. I am open to the possibility that Solipsism is not Truth. But I intuit that Solipsism is Truth.

I'm surprised that your most recent awakening clearly answers the question I had a few months ago. I think the awakening is actually not contradictory to your past awakenings. It is just a step or a level higher.

I will reveal here another intuition of mine. In your next level up awakening (probably the highest awakening), you will realize that you are God, simultaneously having access to all the infinite number of sovereign Gods' consciousness (not via telepathy). It also means that you are God who simultaneously sees and experiences all the sovereign Gods' solipsistic dreams. I hope that this is really the case so I will know what to verify. Having an intuition and actually experiencing it are not the same.

Unfortunately, I am not in the correct position to verify it myself now because I am still too busy surviving. And when my survival has been ensured, I still want to burn or exhaust my "karma". 

....My friend intuition IS EXPERIENCE. Intuition is a divine download....when it is received you instantly know. All knowledge comes from direct experience so if you instantly know....how is that possible? Because the experience is being DOWNLOADED INTO YOU. You have forgotten and the knowledge you originally had is being downloaded into you, knowledge that came from your experience.

6 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@Razard86 what do you mean by making copies?

I am infinity itself. There is nothing but my mind. Where the place left for copies?

I cant be whole without those other copies.

Unless all dreams are happening at different time . One dream at a time.

Every statement that you just said.....have you verified it for yourself? Or are you just stating what someone else told you?

Infinity making copies makes sense.....have you NOT noticed that you are living in a dream of copies. You are arguing with something that is in your direct experience. There is no limit to infinity, which means it is paradoxical. Besides... Jesus stated back in Biblical times that there was more than one God and that God was still ultimately ONE so.....Leo is not saying anything new. 

Besides if you think he is wrong....you are welcome to run some tests and find out for yourself. But I know he is right about this because I literally had the same question a day before he made that video. I have actually found other sources out there that agree with what he said as well.

Here is a book written by a Mystic that is not well-known.

https://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Gods-Conversations-Unconventional-Teachings/dp/1548220043

He refers to life as training to become God. He says we are unbalanced aspects of God...who live in God's dream learning to balance ourselves so we can ascend to God hood. Very interesting perspective.

Edited by Razard86

Y'all need to seriously stop putting SO MUCH into what Leo says. Listen to it and decide for yourself how it feels in your own experience of reality. If you're reliant on his words alone to form your world view then you're setting yourself up for disaster. 

@Michael Jackson Weren't you banned from here for being an impulsive imp?  Welcome back. Someone as impulsive as you without any questioning towards it isn't going to be refined in much of anything I am afraid...

Edited by Loba

^ Made notes here, with songs and pictures - it might help if you're confused.

Well guys lets loop back to love again, the manifestation of the possible(which includes the impossible) and the removal of the impossible(which includes removing what is possible), we are that which transcends all impossibles and possibles in my imagination of course.

@Leo Gura Please explain me this:

If i am God and I imagine another reality, just the fact that i am aware of that reality transforms that reality to my reality too, so at the end there always be just ONE God.

If reality its all imagination when i imagine another reality that will become absolute truth because there is nothing outside of consciousness.

If your last awakening is correct, solipsism is not true.

@Leo Gura I feel like the last video is a coping strategy, If there are more consciousness outside my consciousness  Solipsism is NOT TURE.

18 hours ago, zurew said:

Being Absolute comes with a cost, the cost is that its impossible for you to know if there are other Absolute copies of you.

SO there are no copies, its all just ONE, there never were another bubbles.

Edited by Alex_R

Let's continue mentally masturbating guys, it is working! let's masturbate until we get enlightened, Jeez.