SQAAD

Leo Doesn't Make Sense Anymore

173 posts in this topic

Just a few thoughts for those that are triggered by Leo’s style:

In my opinion, Leo’s gift is his arrogance and lack of humility. The reason I say this is, that without his level of arrogance, how he speaks about awakening/spirituality would be impossible. So just consider, if Leo didn’t think of himself as the greatest, most extraordinary explorer of consciousness, then what would his videos look like? Probably pretty dull, ordinary, and uncontroversial, not to mention useless for the rest of us. Does anyone want that here? The beauty is that Leo couldn’t care less about how he’s being perceived, what impact he’s having on viewers, or how ludicrous people take him to be. This goes hand in hand with the radical content he puts out, and I don’t think you can get one without the other.

So if you’re bothered by what’s happening here, my advice would be, to stop taking Leo so seriously and simply use his content as a source of contemplation and reference. I think it’s worth recognizing that Leo is still very young. He’d never admit it, but he’s (I think it’s fair to say) reasonably immature and socially underdeveloped (at least as far as the character he portrays publicly, which I think he does on purpose just for the sake of being a provocateur). I wouldn’t expect much improvement from him in that regard, but when it comes to his ability to break down complex issues and coherently discuss them, I don’t think anyone is doing it better.

For anyone new here, please look through the catalog of video content available on Leo’s Youtube. Look at the immense scope of material he’s covered and notice the degree of depth he captures on each topic. It’s truly impressive and I have to say thanks to Leo for keeping it up.  

Lastly, although Leo probably won’t agree, in my estimation, he uses the term solipsism in an unconventional way. When he speaks of solipsism he’s speaking from God’s perspective. As God, reality is solipsistic. However, you’ll see in many videos (and I could cite specifically) where Leo explicitly discusses God fragmenting into discrete centers of awareness. Leo says idealism doesn’t go far enough, but if you pay attention to the details, it’s clear as day that Leo is describing reality more in line with idealism than solipsism (at least regarding how these terms are conventionally used in philosophy).

20 minutes ago, zurew said:

He is not getting bamboozled. He is right. You can't leave your absolute solipsistic bubble. Anything that would be potentially outside of your solipsistic bubble you cannot possibly know anything about. 

We are talking about a claim, that cannot be verified.  --> so the conclusion should be 'I don't know' not 'There isn't any'.

And im saying you can know Absolutely.  (Awakening)  ...This is a dualistic paradigm because these other Gods would be actually separate from you.   It gets tricky bexause you can imagine this into reality and it seems like they actually are, (the duality of imagination and real dissolves or collapses) ......until you realize they were you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

28 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

And im saying you can know Absolutely.  (Awakening)  ...This is a dualistic paradigm because these other Gods would be actually separate from you.   It gets tricky bexause you can imagine this into reality and it seems like they actually are, (the duality of imagination and real dissolves or collapses) ......until you realize they were you.

What would limit God to make Absolute copies of itself ?

You are totally right in the 'you can imagine them into reality'. Thats true. However, we are talking about someting that is outside of your imagination. Basically something that you are not conscious of. You are 100% conscious of your solipsistic dream, you can create whatever you want, you can be whatever you want to be. I know, that nothing can be outside of my imagination/consciousness because i can't stop imagining, and thats the point, that from God's viewpoint nothing can be outside of his consciousness, because he is unable to stop imagining. He cannot escape his imagination. He cannot be aware of anything that is outside its own dream. The only thing that could be separate from God is an exact Absolute copy of God. 

Being Absolute comes with this cost, that you can't be conscious of other Absolutes and you can only interact with your own dream.

These bubbles would be separate. They would be separate, because each God could do whatever he wants to do in his own solipsistic bubble, and no other God could intervene his dream. This is the Absolute power, being able to clone your Absolute self an infinite number of times. Each and every God could create and do whatever they want  by being and doing their own dreams.

Each and every God would be able to imagine an infinite other number of Gods in their own dream, but that still wouldn't change that possiblity, that other God's actually existing that they wouldn't be aware of.

1 hour ago, zurew said:

What would limit God to make Absolute copies of itself ?

You are totally right in the 'you can imagine them into reality'. Thats true. However, we are talking about someting that is outside of your imagination. Basically something that you are not conscious of. You are 100% conscious of your solipsistic dream, you can create whatever you want, you can be whatever you want to be. I know, that nothing can be outside of my imagination/consciousness because i can't stop imagining, and thats the point, that from God's viewpoint nothing can be outside of his consciousness, because he is unable to stop imagining. He cannot escape his imagination. He cannot be aware of anything that is outside its own dream. The only thing that could be separate from God is an exact Absolute copy of God. 

Being Absolute comes with this cost, that you can't be conscious of other Absolutes and you can only interact with your own dream.

These bubbles would be separate. They would be separate, because each God could do whatever he wants to do in his own solipsistic bubble, and no other God could intervene his dream. This is the Absolute power, being able to clone your Absolute self an infinite number of times. Each and every God could create and do whatever they want  by being and doing their own dreams.

Each and every God would be able to imagine an infinite other number of Gods in their own dream, but that still wouldn't change that possiblity, that other God's actually existing that they wouldn't be aware of.

What you are missing is there is no difference between that and you dreaming infinite dreams one after the other and not remembering them.  Its identical. All differences ultimately collapse and this includes exact copies of yourself.  It's the same concept as zero=infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I am not awake and almighty, but even I understand that this thread does not aid people in an awakened direction, but makes them more deeply committed to their feeling or thinking that they do.

There is something weird about how many of you react towards what Leo is saying. the man is so almighty he will become your grandma if he is not already, and now he is everyone's grandma but also there are no grandma.

Let me ask you, what is on the line? If not some conviction you hold that is itself far removed from direct experience? Are you gonna have a perpetuity guru or are you actually become your own man when the enlightenment have burst your heart at last? So far as I can tell you are here still precisely because you have attachment issues, by attributing Gura with a responsibility he admittedly is a little to glad to hold onto. 

It is pretty amazing if in the midst of the most potent existential awakening you find some conscious entity, I bet it would not matter much then if it contradicted the shit out of your teacher. I even bet you would find your prior self rather amusing.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

i am glad that many others feel in similar ways about this latest video.. multiple gods are making solipsism look amazing right about now ! The idea of multiple gods takes away the majestic and grandiose quality of what i feel God should be!

However, I am yet to watch the second half of the video though!

Edited by Siedah

Its about state. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 17/05/2022 at 11:56 AM, machiavelli said:

@Leo Gura Because I already wasted my 10 years on this thing doing this work. Whats the point of teaching on youtube when you cant clear doubts on forum? At one point you have absolute stance on absolute solipsism and on other time you are saying other bubbles exist having their own experiences?

All your previous videos is contradicted by your current video. 

Sollipsism is bullshit. Quit taking drugs and get back to meditating. Quit believing everything someone who is obviously tripping balls tells you.

Just ask yourself a simple question - if this person is God right now and has all that infinite knowledge. Why can't they overcome the physical limitations of this plane? remember quantum healing? bullshit just like all the other stories that claim miracles.

Leo will get to this point eventually. 

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

I think he is saying that there are other sovereign beings out there that are not part of your dream currently and that you can never know if they are sovereign or part of your own dream. but other gods can enter your dream and it will make it their dream and your dream. It can be anything a cat a dog a human but they are their own being as powerful as you are as god. So as they enter your dream you can never know if they are their own sovereign beings or your own imagination so solipsism still remains. But they have as much power in your dream as you do. The goal is to get all the infinite godheads to awaken and connect and become one. It still solipsism because its still god doing it it just gave them the sovereignty to do whatever they want.

Edited by Hojo

On 19/5/2022 at 0:09 AM, Arugoel said:

Just a few thoughts for those that are triggered by Leo’s style:

In my opinion, Leo’s gift is his arrogance and lack of humility. The reason I say this is, that without his level of arrogance, how he speaks about awakening/spirituality would be impossible. So just consider, if Leo didn’t think of himself as the greatest, most extraordinary explorer of consciousness, then what would his videos look like? Probably pretty dull, ordinary, and uncontroversial, not to mention useless for the rest of us. Does anyone want that here? The beauty is that Leo couldn’t care less about how he’s being perceived, what impact he’s having on viewers, or how ludicrous people take him to be. This goes hand in hand with the radical content he puts out, and I don’t think you can get one without the other.

So if you’re bothered by what’s happening here, my advice would be, to stop taking Leo so seriously and simply use his content as a source of contemplation and reference. I think it’s worth recognizing that Leo is still very young. He’d never admit it, but he’s (I think it’s fair to say) reasonably immature and socially underdeveloped (at least as far as the character he portrays publicly, which I think he does on purpose just for the sake of being a provocateur). I wouldn’t expect much improvement from him in that regard, but when it comes to his ability to break down complex issues and coherently discuss them, I don’t think anyone is doing it better.

For anyone new here, please look through the catalog of video content available on Leo’s Youtube. Look at the immense scope of material he’s covered and notice the degree of depth he captures on each topic. It’s truly impressive and I have to say thanks to Leo for keeping it up.  

Lastly, although Leo probably won’t agree, in my estimation, he uses the term solipsism in an unconventional way. When he speaks of solipsism he’s speaking from God’s perspective. As God, reality is solipsistic. However, you’ll see in many videos (and I could cite specifically) where Leo explicitly discusses God fragmenting into discrete centers of awareness. Leo says idealism doesn’t go far enough, but if you pay attention to the details, it’s clear as day that Leo is describing reality more in line with idealism than solipsism (at least regarding how these terms are conventionally used in philosophy).

Welcome to the forum. awesome text. I hope to read more from you

On 19/05/2022 at 10:48 PM, Siedah said:

i am glad that many others feel in similar ways about this latest video.. multiple gods are making solipsism look amazing right about now ! The idea of multiple gods takes away the majestic and grandiose quality of what i feel God should be!

However, I am yet to watch the second half of the video though!

I've seen Hindu Gods on DMT. Fucking strange because I'm white English with no religious inclination prior... The Gods I saw were aspects of me at that point of tripping-balls, though. I don't really know if they even did anything other than appear there looking all pretty. I was above them in any case, except my ego self which was not......

@SQAAD one of the defining moments of Actualized.org is that disclosing that the channel is for real psychonats, wisdom intusiast and insight hoarders.

Unfortunately or fortunately Psychedelics does not work on stupid selfish people.

My best advice is reduce your level of stupidity then probably it will make sense.

Forget Leo who created a platform to be understood in a fool proof fashion, people who worked on themselves with all the positive insights from Actualized.org have seen their life flourish beyond imagination. This includes people coming from a dense spiral dynamics stage purple community.

You don't need to defend Leo he has said don't defend me countless times.

It is a Do it yourself method. Either use it or leave it.

@RMQualtrough

3 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

I've seen Hindu Gods on DMT. Fucking strange because I'm white English with no religious inclination prior... The Gods I saw were aspects of me at that point of tripping-balls, though. I don't really know if they even did anything other than appear there looking all pretty. I was above them in any case, except my ego self which was not......

I imagine you in an opium den 100 years ago looking very English, with fancy clothes and pocket watches ?