Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

To me they are two completely different animals or to use another analogy they're apples and oranges. 

5 meo dmt is more powerful than lsd but extremely short lived and with no visual hallucinations as opposed to lsd which lasts for several hours which is pleasant, IF, it's a good trip. Set and setting are so important as well as and being psychologically prepared. Whichever which one you choose. I think having a trusted "sitter" is wise in the beginning with the first 2 or 3 trips.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Is it normal to have a kind of cloudy/not-clear liquid after dissolving 5-Meo-DMT.oxalate in tap-water?

UPDATE:

Now it looks like the 5-MeO-DMT settled at the bottom of the glass-jar. Liquid is clear, but nothing has been dissolved?

This is pretty clean tap-water here in Germany.

Edited by TheExplorer

@TheExplorer Oxalate doesn't dissolve. Just stir it around and plug.

And stop drinking tap water.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@TheExplorer Oxalate doesn't dissolve. Just stir it around and plug.

Thanks,

well that kind of sucks .. thought I could do some nice volumetric dosing.

Should it be somewhat evenly distributed in the liquid when stirred? As i only want to take like 1/20 of it for starters.

@Leo Gura is it ok to boil tap water and then drink it? Also for what do i have to look out for when buying water?

Alright, here is a little newbie question from yours truly that probably got answered a hundred thousand times already on this thread alone buuuuuuut here it goes:

Is it cool and safe to plug freebase 5 Meo or will it set your ass on fire?

Why so serious?

4 hours ago, TheExplorer said:

Should it be somewhat evenly distributed in the liquid when stirred?

No, you definitely can't assume that. It will not be even at all.

This is a foolish way to dose.

3 hours ago, Yonkon said:

@Leo Gura is it ok to boil tap water and then drink it? Also for what do i have to look out for when buying water?

No, that will only make things worse as you will concentrate all the bad chemicals via boiling.

Buy pure spring water or reverse osmossis water.

18 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Is it cool and safe to plug freebase 5 Meo or will it set your ass on fire?

No problem

@Leo Gura  Nice. So plugging works equally good for freebase and HLC?

The same also goes for DPT, I assume? (Haven't tried either substance as of yet, but when I do, I definitely want to try out plugging; smoking stuff like DMT gives me the willies. Blech!)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And stop drinking tap water.

@Leo Gura Why? Doesn't it depend on country/region?

You are addicted to alcohol? Yhym... Try quitting coffee.

1 hour ago, Yonkon said:

@Leo Gura what about filtering your tap water, is it save then?

it depends on the regional water supplier, also on the kind of tubes you have in your country and house and if you buy it bottled, it’s better to buy it in glas than in plastic, especially if you are a guy. if you want to be totally safe with drinking tap water you can let it be tested at a laboratory then you would also know what kind of filter would be sufficient or if it would be sufficient or if it is ok to drink it without. maybe you can find some independent sources about your regional tap water quality.

Edited by remember

On 1/12/2020 at 2:00 PM, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Leo Gura  Nice. So plugging works equally good for freebase and HLC?

Freebase will be about 20% more potent.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:09 PM, Amilaer--- said:

@Leo Gura Why? Doesn't it depend on country/region?

No region or country delivers pure spring water to your tap. Tap is not meant for drinking but washing.

17 hours ago, Yonkon said:

@Leo Gura what about filtering your tap water, is it save then?

Still not pure enough. Your home filteration system will not be as good as industrial grade filtration.

Pure spring water costs $30/mo per person in America. Don't be cheap. Your health costs way more. You pay more for your phone bill.

I need some advice regarding redosing.

If I want to spend more time in this 5meo state, what would be a good redose amount, say initial dose about 30mg freebase.

I'm concerned about overloading the body by taking too much.

Or would it be better to wait a few hours, or even the next day? But man, this Ego suxx :D

Thanks!

Edited by TheExplorer

@TheExplorer I don't think there's any limit with 5-MeO-DMT. You can redose it any time from what I understand, although I am never in the mood to redose it the same day. One deep trip is usually good enough for me for at least a day.

13 minutes ago, Pateedm said:

@Leo Gura Would you suggest starting with a threshold dose or something closer to 10mg? 

I don't like threshold doses. You want a proper but low dose. 10mg-15mg if plugged. Less if smoked.

@Girzo (didn't mean the tag<)

5-MeO-DMT 10mg Trip Report.

So, I finally felt comfortable with the idea of sticking 5meo up my ass. I prepared the syringe, elastic band, 5meo etc. But! I lost my fucking 10mg scoop! I even named him roger. Roger wherever you are, I love you bro. Stay strong. 

Anyway...I thought "ok I'll just use my mg scale." And I also thought "well I don't want 5meo sitting openly in a spoon for an hour while I meditate before hand, so I'll measure it after I meditate." I did self kryia yoga and self enquiry (which was particularly powerful this session). Then quickly went to the bathroom, got some mildly warm water, brought it into my room in a cup then used a knife to carefully transfer my tested 5meo onto the scale. However, my fucking scale wasn't picking it up. Kept reading 0.000g. so I thought "fuck" and just went ahead and measured out what I knew was less than 10mg onto the spoon. I applied the water and started mixing. THEN the fuckin 5meo refused to dissolve fully for agesss!  I was sitting stirring it like a motherfucker for 10 minutes haha. After the majority of it dissolved I sucked it into the syringe, went over to my bed and administered it rectally.

I really wish I say "I became God and got instantly enlightened as fuck" but absolutely nothing happened whatsoever hahahahah. After carefully following the instructions of Leo's plugging guide and waiting. I thought "fuck this im finally at peace with trying 5meo, I'm just gonna eyeball it and re-dose". So I went and got some hotter water, measured out onto a, metal based spoon, and used a better tool to mix and dissolve the 5meo. I know leo would not approve of "eyeballing" 5meo, but I was really excited to see the magic. 

Unfortunately, the only things I felt was (very) slight nausea, slightly dizzy, and my eyes were slightly heavy. Which, actually all felt quite nice. My jaw tightened a little. I felt quite... peaceful. There were definitely small things that I noticed. I remember briefly looking down my body and thinking how it was strange how I had *2* legs. Hahaha.

Analysis: Considering the age of my product, and advice I had obtained from a friend here on the chat (who told me that some people have higher natural tolerances than others). I figured it was one of these two reasons.

Future adjustments: I will purchase another 10mg scoop and perhaps even a 5mg scoop. I will use water that is much hotter, I will use water that is just about to boil in a metal spoon. I will aim for a dose of 20mg and administer rectally on a day that is suitable. 

*Final notes* 

In my eyes, this was a good day. My fear of 5meo would only have remained if I hadn't have tried a little. I am now much more confident in the process and I am actually excited to try 20mg. ✌?

IMG_20200129_123401.jpg

Edited by Aaron p

I can relate to you because i had the same happen to me, i smoked it tho and before i felt anything it was already my third toke, with time in between, but i can tell when i felt it i felt it hard real hard, its true when they say when smoked it hits you like a freight train.

Its strange to me that on the lower doses there is almost nothing and when you go to much as i did because i passed out then the feeling is overwhelming, need to find a sweet spot, plus the quality of your understanding plays a factor i think

Sounds like you need a much high dose because for whatever reason you are very tolerant to plugging.

It's crucial your bowels are totally empty otherwise it won't work.