Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,011 posts in this topic

@Hsinav How big are these crystals, 5mm? It might be freebase 5-MeO, test it with reagents.

@Enlightenment  Ok thanks

@Girzo Yes about 3-6 mm, do you suggest any particular reagents?  Last time i got a certificate that the compound contained at least 99,8 pure % 5 meo, this time i did´nt get one. Could it be some minor impurities that makes it light brown?

I'm very confused since this source is very reliable.

Also, it smells like 5 meo fumerate (but doesn't look like it at all), what I recall 5 meo freebase had no smell.

@Hsinav Maybe... The lab had fumarate on stock and freebased it because that's what you have ordered?

That would explain the smell and impurities. But I am not a chemist, just guessing. :) 

Freebase tends to get brown, test it with whatever you have.

Edited by Girzo

On 29/08/2019 at 10:52 PM, nowimhere said:

Plugging it, seems only to deliver me to the afterglow of smoking it, minus the whole "skull fucked by god" full body cosmic orgasm. 

Ah this was my experience with 20mg. I'm trying 30 next. 

That afterglow is so nice though. So calm and relaxed. Might do it before a job interview or a speech or something hahaha

So I just snorted 15mg 5meodmt hcl about an hour ago and it did very little...sure I felt empty and I got a few cheeky insights, but no infinity.....not even close. Now, I am a little bit of a bigger lad but not by much, it wouldn't affect my tolerance that much. And that was the first time I ever did it. I know it was real stuff because the same dealer I got it off online had loads of 5 star reviews and I tested it with hoffman. One of my mates said I looked really healthy and glowy after it. But I was expecting to meet God! Not get a glow. I know your not meant to vape hcl, and I usually don't like smoking phycs anyway, cuz it's easy to do wrong and they're expensive compounds but should I try smoking my hcl and see how that goes?

Edited by Aaron p

@Display_Name - I wouldn't jump from 20 to 30. That's a big jump. Everyones tolerance is different. But even then, just 1 mg can make a difference. Go to 25 and see how it feels, then increase from there. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

On 4.09.2019 at 5:18 PM, Aaron p said:

but should I try smoking my hcl and see how that goes?

I have tried to vape DPT HCl and it was very weak. A lot of the substance got burned, harsh taste.

Freebase conversion using baking soda is so easy that it's not even worth toying with HCl. Freebase melts and evaporates perfectly. Google how to do it.

Saw this at a Museum yesterday. It was absolutely mesmorizing. Very DMT like. Apparently its just a guy in a costume made entirely of sticks. Regardless, it reminded me of the Godhead, so I wanted to share here.

I am almost ready to try 5 Meo DMT and am terrified and excited.  Am I better to do it alone or with a friend for the first time? 

Should you have a "sitter" your first time? 

@Courtney - Definately have a "trip sitter" for the first few times. Just to see how you react to it. That's what I did. We figured out that I don't scream, kick, yell, punch or anything like that (like some people do). I just lay down and have my trip. I don't even groan or grunt... Nothing at all ! :) Once we figured that out, that was my green light to do it solo. 

Edited by nowimhere

4 hours ago, Courtney said:

I am almost ready to try 5 Meo DMT and am terrified and excited.  Am I better to do it alone or with a friend for the first time? 

Should you have a "sitter" your first time?

If you have a reliable friend, why not use that? As a newbie this will give you some peace of mind.

"Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself." -- Rumi

@kieranperez - Have you read this thread at all? Well, the answer is ...

Yes. But you have to mix it with approx two drops of vinegar. 

10 hours ago, kieranperez said:

Can freebase be plugged or only HCL?

Yes, it doesn't matter what form its in.

"Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself." -- Rumi

I'm planning to have my first breakthrugh 5meo experience at the end of october. Just wondering how many days i should book, im renting a cabin. right now i have just 29th 2pm - 31st 10am. thats around 1 and a half days. 

Do i need more integration time? Will I want to do it again? Idk.

No Hope
No Fear
Free

@AdamDiC  Usually you have to take a many sessions, starting lower and taking more each time till a Breakthrough happens. Have you been working up? How experienced are you with 5-MeO? Leaving it one day could put too much pressure on yourself to have a Breakthrough. You'd have to take a high does to even have a chance, and if ill prepared could be very unpleasant. 

@Jed VassalloHm yes i understand. I have not been working up and ive never used the substance. 

My plan was to start with 1 micro scoop (around 3mg) and do max 2 sessions a day rectally. So id say i could do 4 sessions in the 3 days of being there, with 1 morning to chill. 

And what do you mean by ill prepared? Lack of education, surrender, and a lot of fear?

I've been reading Martin Ball.

Thanks.

No Hope
No Fear
Free