Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

1,965 posts in this topic

Soooo I plugged again today. This time up from 26mgs freebase to 27mgs freebase. 

Previously have done 17mgs and 22mgs. Both, which certainly not bring a breakthrough.

Now with the 26, 22, and 17 there was ZERO fear on the comeup. With the 26, I thought I hit breakthrough, but still unsure. So I thought the 27 would be about the same as the 26 and boy oh boy was I wrong. This trip came FAST and STRONG. Faster than any of the other times. (Could feel it hitting about 3 mins in) About 5 mins in... The fear set in. I thought that I got the wrong dose somehow (even tho I have a labratory grade scale) and I thought I was legit going to die. This went on for a few minutes. Pretty sure I let it all go. But then... Nothing. No breakthrough. Just a lot of monkey mind chatter it seemed. 

Considering I got the fear of death... I'll take that as a GOOD thing. But I'll also take that as a confirmation that the 26mgs that I did didn't deliver a breakthrough. 

Now, should I keep going with 27mgs, or try 28, 29 and 30? Pretty sure one of those amounts will hit a breakthrough. As the 27 was likely borderline. And just hanging out on the edge. From all the reading and research, the whole fear of death thing indicates a small dose. And best was to "blast past that" is to simply up the dose and completely pummel the ego mind. 

Any thoughts or advice from anyone would be great, as I still haven't acheived breakthrough via plugging, but hit breakthrough 10 times via smoking (14mgs). Pretty determinded over here to get plugging to work...

Thanks all and much love :)

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura - I'll quote a private message convo with @Ellenier here (who is a very smart girl, and figured out the Freebase vinegar trick) 

"I came up with the *1.167 by comparing the masses of freebase 5-MeO and 5-MeO*HCl.
M(freebase) = 218,30 g/mol
M(5-MeO*HCl) = 254.75 g/mol

M(5-MeO*HCl) / M(5-MeO*HCl) = 254.75 / 218.30 ≈ 1.167 "

According to her caculations Freebase is 1.167 stronger than HCL.

Therefor...

The 17mg freebase was equal to about 20mgs HCL

the 22mg freebase was equal to about 25mgs HCL

the 26mg freebase was equal to about 30mgs HCL &

the 27mg Freebase was equal to about 31.5 mgs HCL

According to those calculations

30mgs Freebase (times 1.167) would be equal to about 35mgs HCL.

You have said in the past that anything past 30mgs (HCL) would be dangerous. You've also said that you noticed that the freebase was more strong for plugging (which validates Elleneirs math above) So I am wondering if this is a safe play or not?

Edited by nowimhere

@nowimhere If you have not yet reached a breakthrough at 27mg, then obviously 30mg is physically safe. Of course I have no idea how you will handle it psychologically.

Seems like you're fairly tolerant to it, so even up to 40mg might be required. But go slow.

With 5-MeO-DMT there are actually several levels of breakthrough. The first breakthrough is just the beginning (child's play really).

I might get a breakthrough at 20mg but then a crazy new kind of breakthrough at 30mg.

Sounds like you're still far off from that.

Yes, freebase seems more potent per volume.

"Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself." -- Rumi

@Leo Gura - Okay good to know. I was seriously shocked at the difference between 26 and 27. So I think I'll just up it one mg at a time and go from there. Pretty sure won't need to go past say 31mgs freebase for breakthrough. 

It's just crazy cause smoking 14mgs freebase gets me to a breakthough every time. But at that point "I" have zero control over keeping my eyes open (although I've tried) because "I" don't exist anymore. The room doesn't exist anymore. It's a 100% merging with the infinite one all prevailing source. Nothing exists, nothing matters and it's all just one thing. 

@nowimhere  what is your recovery time after plugging? are you able to sleep within the next day?

@khalifa was able to sleep perfectly fine last night. No problems so far

@nowimhere IME a good breathing technique on the come up can make the difference between a breakthrough or not.

@Hsinav what kind of breathing techniques would you suggest?

@khalifa this is from Entheogenic Liberation by Martin Ball:

"It is an indication that more energy needs to process through. Fighting against such events only serves to make them more difficult. Do not try to "manage" them, as they are not manageable. Just surrender. The more one surrenders, the more quickly and easily the event passes. It does not matter if the client understands what is happening or why – just let the energy run its course. It will ground out, eventually, and such events will, at some point, cease. It's also important not to become attached to such experiences, as they always reach a point of conclusion, eventually. Most commonly, they cease on their own after two weeks. If they persist longer than that, then the process can be sped along by seeking out another medicine session where the energy is allowed to process through more quickly and effectively. While it may seem counter intuitive, backing away from medicine experiences when such events occur often makes the process more difficult, as it is the ego that is attempting to "get things under control," which, ultimately, is a losing battle. The ego is NEVER in control – it just deludes itself into thinking it is."

I did 5 Meo a second time a week ago. About 13mg insufflated. It was an intense but pleasurable experience, from which I got many insights. But then something strange happened the last 4 days: when I lay in my bed at night I re enter the 5 meo realm. And then I have to swallow, because it feels like there is 5meo in the back of my nose dripping down. this can happen 4-5 times a night. Then I ask myself where does this come from. is it still from the trip or does the brain naturally release it or something else. Thoughts anyone?

Posted (edited)

What's the current situation with oxalate and plugging? It works? 

@Mercurio3 How exactly do you vape oxalate? I have a glass pipe, what else do I need?

I would like to avoid snorting from now on as the bodyload is fucking insane.

It's a mixture of nausea, super heavy body, enough ego to suffer but not enough ego to remember to surrender lol

Edited by Display_Name

WTF 

Equanimity, Stillness, Non-Reactivity, Cessation, Emptiness, Void, Disenchantment, Nothingness

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love, Joy, Infinite Goodness, Intelligence, Consciousness, Beauty, God, The Absolute, Divine Nature, Grace

This thing of needing to add water is extremely unnecessary!  I have done 5meo close to 50 times, There is simply no need to add water. What happens is that the person enters the state of Sushupti where the conceptual mind doesn't naturally exist when the prana concentrates on the heart chakra. We all enter this state when we go to sleep, we call that state, the state of sleep without dreams, REM state where we have dreams is called Svapna where the prana concentrates on the trout chakra. Is clear that no one has told Octavio this. 

Posted (edited)

Old news. There's been a war raging against Octavio on the 5-Meo forums and Facebook group since about a year now. Would be nice to keep it off here.

Edited by Display_Name

Posted (edited)

Just plugged 20mg oxalate. No breakthrough, infact the lowest consciousness trip I've had. But extremely relaxing. 0 body load and some self dissolution which was nice. Might be less potent than snorting for me, will go 25-30mg next time.

I needed 0.5ml water to dissolve 20mg oxalate though. Perhaps it did not end up concentrated enough. I added vinegar.

Edited by Display_Name

51 minutes ago, Display_Name said:

I needed 0.5ml water to dissolve 20mg oxalate though. Perhaps it did not end up concentrated enough. I added vinegar.

It doesn't matter how much water you have.

Just need to up the dose.

Keep in mind that any dose I share with you guys, most of you will need significantly more because I am abnormally sensitive.

@Leo Gura Have you ever tried DMT while under the effect of modafinil or armodafinil ? 

2 hours ago, Yoshy said:

@Leo Gura Have you ever tried DMT while under the effect of modafinil or armodafinil ? 

No.

Be careful with that. Might not go well. I have read bad trip reports of people mixing psychedelics with modafinil.

On 8/22/2019 at 8:26 AM, Enlightenment said:

WTF 

This is definitely NOT how my trips look like at all.

I think that is very dangerous and unnecessary.

There is no need for water when tripping other than if you're thirsty, which you shouldn't be. Just drink a bit before your trip.

The dose there is also too high. That kind of dose would traumatize many people.

You can achieve massive breakthroughs in a safe & gentle way through plugging.