Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,008 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Goodpeace said:

Is 428F enough temperature? What is the melting point? There are different answers in the internet for that. Does anybody know for sure?
I have such a standard vape...

I think the vaporization temperature is more important than melting temperature. I think 428F is below the optimal vaping temperature, so it is slow - which I like because it allows me more control over the intensity. If I want to be overwhelmed, I’ll plug. As well, 428F is likely inefficient, yet inly a few mgs are needed so the losses are minimal. I’ll do two rounds on my vape. 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

I think the vaporization temperature is more important than melting temperature. I think 428F is below the optimal vaping temperature, so it is slow - which I like because it allows me more control over the intensity. If I want to be overwhelmed, I’ll plug. As well, 428F is likely inefficient, yet inly a few mgs are needed so the losses are minimal. I’ll do two rounds on my vape. 

Are you able to vape large doses? Personally I'm getting better at smoking it with a meth pipe but it's hard to smoke it all. When the first breath hit I need to hold it then quickly breathe one time again to smoke the rest over and over again. At some point the drug starts to take effect and it's even harder to continue the process of wiggling the meth pipe and holding the lighter.

It's not that bad though, the taste is fine when the lighter isn't held too high. I just struggle to smoke a decent fraction of it when I smoke it. No idea what kind of doses I take because of that.

28 minutes ago, Winter said:

Are you able to vape large doses?

It’s much milder than smoking. There is only a tiny burn. And each breath is a baby step. 3-4 breaths does me good. Yet it’s not like an overwhelming breakthrough wave. For that I would plug. Vaping at 428F is very gentle. 

Who has any experience with any of these:

- 5-MeO-DiBF

- 5-MeO-DPT

- 5-MeO-AMT

- 5-MeO-MiPT

And can you elaborate on how they are different from (5MeO)DMT ?

❤️🙏

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

@Dimi the only one of those that I've tried is 5-MeO-MiPT.

5-MeO-MiPT is quite different from 5-MeO-DMT. I've taken it probably 3 times, and then a bunch more times as a microdose. It felt very energetic, like if you could turn cinnamon into a psychedelic.

It was a bit like magic mushrooms, but much less visual/auditory psychedelia, more amped up, a bit more edgy, a bit more fun, humorous and less likely to go down rabbit-holes. It felt a bit jittery on the comeup, like DPT does, but less extreme. 

It didn't strike me as a drug for pursuing mystical states so much, more of a recreational trip you might want to take with a bunch of friends or something - but that could be just bias because of the things I had read about it before taking it. Apparently it achieved some popularity as a rave drug for a while, but seems to have fallen off the radar. People were calling it "Moxy" (as opposed to "Foxy" which was 5-MeO-DiPT, and which people seemed to find inferior to 5-MeO-MiPT).

Something it does have in common with 5-MeO-DMT is this aspect of being psychedelic without the window dressing. It has that funny quality of being really hard to put your finger on exactly what it is that's different, even when it's dosed quite strong.

Conveniently, it's active orally, and I noticed that it stores very well, doesn't degrade easily.

I haven't taken it enough times to have a really good handle on it, and it's been a while too. I'd like to try it again.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

21 hours ago, outlandish said:

@Dimi the only one of those that I've tried is 5-MeO-MiPT.

5-MeO-MiPT is quite different from 5-MeO-DMT. I've taken it probably 3 times, and then a bunch more times as a microdose. It felt very energetic, like if you could turn cinnamon into a psychedelic.

It was a bit like magic mushrooms, but much less visual/auditory psychedelia, more amped up, a bit more edgy, a bit more fun, humorous and less likely to go down rabbit-holes. It felt a bit jittery on the comeup, like DPT does, but less extreme. 

It didn't strike me as a drug for pursuing mystical states so much, more of a recreational trip you might want to take with a bunch of friends or something - but that could be just bias because of the things I had read about it before taking it. Apparently it achieved some popularity as a rave drug for a while, but seems to have fallen off the radar. People were calling it "Moxy" (as opposed to "Foxy" which was 5-MeO-DiPT, and which people seemed to find inferior to 5-MeO-MiPT).

Something it does have in common with 5-MeO-DMT is this aspect of being psychedelic without the window dressing. It has that funny quality of being really hard to put your finger on exactly what it is that's different, even when it's dosed quite strong.

Conveniently, it's active orally, and I noticed that it stores very well, doesn't degrade easily.

I haven't taken it enough times to have a really good handle on it, and it's been a while too. I'd like to try it again.

Hi, thank you for taking your time to post this! Much appreciated!

Sounds indeed like a "Fun" substance :) Due to that this will go down the list, Fun is good but I want something else ;)

But only way to really know is to try it so yeah, probably will try a small dose to test it out.

20 hours ago, nowimhere said:

@Dimi - I actually saw this posted in the RC subreddit a few days ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/du8zhk/vaped_5meomipt_experience/

Thank you for the link, interesting and I can relate a little with it from what outlandish said.

Thank you!

❤️🙏

Edited by Dimi

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞