Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

Thanks for the advice guys... Anyway I still "stand" on what I studied and experienced on my sub-breakthrough trips: enlightenment doesn't make any fricking sense (on a rational level). Look at Sadguru's last talk at his festival, and Bashar's main teaching: hard work is not the answer, the path of least resistance is gonna get you to the net goal faster for some no-reason (so meta, I know).

Edited by Arzack

@Leo Gura

Hey guys!

I found someone offering me the toad venom.

Is it possible/working well to plug the dryd venom?

(If it is from the Bufo Alvarius.)

6 hours ago, 9_eric_or said:

Is it possible/working well to plug the dryd venom?

The venom contains toxins which need to be burned away in the vaping process.

Sticking a toxin up your ass isn't wise.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2/22/2020 at 11:14 PM, Leo Gura said:

You are creating a self-fulling prophecy.

It doesn't have to be hell. Why you keep insisting on it??

I don't know Leo, I tried sub-breakthrough doses a shit-ton of times and they just make me feel bad (proportional to the dose taken). I honestly don't think it's just a self-fulling prophecy, maybe it's different for you because you're an older soul than me (more reincarnations, a Michael Teaching concept)?

7 minutes ago, Arzack said:

I don't know Leo, I tried sub-breakthrough doses a shit-ton of times and they just make me feel bad (proportional to the dose taken). I honestly don't think it's just a self-fulling prophecy,

People react to 5-MeO-DMT very differently.

In your case I would suggest trying other psychedelics until you find one which suits you and feels good to you. Psychedelics are not supposed to feel like hell every time. They are supposed to feel wonderful. It's important to find the substance which fits you.

Maybe after that you can revisit 5-MeO.

Some chemicals just don't sit right with your body. The body metabolizes chemicals in different ways. Don't assume that all people are the same.

maybe it's different for you because you're an older soul than me (more reincarnations, a Michael Teaching concept)?

Yes, many psychics have told me that I'm an old soul. Not sure if this plays a role, but it might.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The venom contains toxins which need to be burned away in the vaping process.

Sticking a toxin up your ass isn't wise.

Lmao.. Fair enough

So the toad venom is not the oxalate version? 

I was just wondering, because some ppl said you can plug the oxolate stuff, probably I just confused the two to be the same?

Or is there any way to seperate the toxins from the gold?

Sorry for my confusion and double thanks for your answers.

Cheers, 

Eric

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

P.S. Still havent found out, how to delete the added quotes, typing on my phones browser.. 

On 27.1.2017 at 2:03 AM, Leo Gura said:
Edited by 9_eric_or
Quotes bs

@Arzack Something that might help is taking a freezing cold shower earlier that day, your mind makes all sorts of excuses not to jump in the freezing water, but you just have to stop thinking and do it. 

When I am under the freezing cold, I keep my breath slow, controlled, and steady taking deep nasal breaths deep down the stomach. Use this to ground yourself in breath.

Something for me that is like facing death, is when my head is submerged under the freezing flow of water, I do a visualization of what it would actually be like to be trapped under the ice or be a victim of the sinking of the titanic and die in this terrible way. I chip away at this fear little by little keeping my head under longer while keeping my breathing and try to let go and accept best I can. Of course its good not to be under for too long so you don't shock your brain/body, but this is a powerful, direct way of me priming myself to face fear of death. 

Maybe someone could try this as extra mental preparation for 5-meo. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

2 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

@Arzack Something that might help is taking a freezing cold shower earlier that day, your mind makes all sorts of excuses not to jump in the freezing water, but you just have to stop thinking and do it. 

When I am under the freezing cold, I keep my breath slow, controlled, and steady taking deep nasal breaths deep down the stomach. Use this to ground yourself in breath.

Something for me that is like facing death, is when my head is submerged under the freezing flow of water, I do a visualization of what it would actually be like to be trapped under the ice or be a victim of the sinking of the titanic and die in this terrible way. I chip away at this fear little by little keeping my head under longer while keeping my breathing and try to let go and accept best I can. Of course its good not to be under for too long so you don't shock your brain/body, but this is a powerful, direct way of me priming myself to face fear of death. 

Maybe someone could try this as extra mental preparation for 5-meo. 

Great tool. Thanks for sharing

35 minutes ago, 9_eric_or said:

So the toad venom is not the oxalate version? 

Not at all.

Totally different stuff.

Oxalate is 99% pure 5-MeO-DMT. Toad venom is less than 50% 5-MeO-DMT. The rest is other junk.

Just want to report, 5-MeO-DMT freebase mixes well with coconut milk for plugging. The milk can reduce the burn. A few drops is all you need.

Freebase also mixes fully in basic cooking vinegar. But vineger will sting your ass more than coconut milk. Still, not bad at all.

You can also experiment mixing freebase in MCT oil. But oil will tend to stick more to any plastic surface like your mixing container, stirring device, and inside of the needless syringe, thus slightly reducing your dose.

Coconut milk is nice in that it isn't sticky like oil.

Coconut milk can also be used to reduce the pain of snorting. But you'd be a fool to snort anything once you master plugging.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not at all.

Totally different stuff.

Oxalate is 99% pure 5-MeO-DMT. Toad venom is less than 50% 5-MeO-DMT. The rest is other junk.

Thanks for bringing some clarity.

Seems best to get some freebase.

Actually I found out that the guy offering me the toad venom, bought the toad online and keeps it in a tiny cage... ?

19 minutes ago, 9_eric_or said:

Thanks for bringing some clarity.

Seems best to get some freebase.

Actually I found out that the guy offering me the toad venom, bought the toad online and keeps it in a tiny cage... ?

does that change the quality of the venom? it’s less expensive that way... why should it change the situation? unless you would tell him that you only buy toad venom from him when he is able to give the toad some space if not his venom source will probably die, he destroys his own economic resource. 

naive toad milking fallacy to think he would gain more when mistreating the toad. what about fair toad milking?

Edited by remember

How do you know for you that the session is done? 

Marten W Ball said at some point that the session should end with you being grounded? Is that even possible haha

Because I did Bufo once at an Ayahuasca Retreat and it was nice, [total bliss, light, timeless] but not a full breakthrough. My ego came back quite soon and I felt the desire to go deeper or 'back to that place'. But couldn't do it.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just want to report, 5-MeO-DMT freebase mixes well with coconut milk for plugging. The milk can reduce the burn. A few drops is all you need.

Freebase also mixes fully in basic cooking vinegar. But vineger will sting your ass more than coconut milk. Still, not bad at all.

You can also experiment mixing freebase in MCT oil. But oil will tend to stick more to any plastic surface like your mixing container, stirring device, and inside of the needless syringe, thus slightly reducing your dose.

Coconut milk is nice in that it isn't sticky like oil.

Coconut milk can also be used to reduce the pain of snorting. But you'd be a fool to snort anything once you master plugging.

Nice observation. That makes sense since the oils in the coconut should be able to dissolve the freebase oil. You'd probably be able to use any vegetable oil for this, but I don't know how absorbable the different oils would be through your colon.

I think with the vinegar, if you get the ratios perfect, it should not sting because it will have a neutral pH. But it would be easy to undershoot or overshoot the amount of vinegar to use, which will make either a basic or acidic pH, accordingly. If you get it just right, all of the freebase and all of the vinegar will react, rendering just neutral 5-MeO-DMT (acetate salt I believe) dissolved in water. There will be no more freebase or vinegar left.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Can I do 5-MeO outside? In a massive empty field or something? I don't have a place to do it and I don't want to cause unwanted attention screaming my lungs out or something. 

10 hours ago, PlayOnWords said:

Can I do 5-MeO outside? In a massive empty field or something? I don't have a place to do it and I don't want to cause unwanted attention screaming my lungs out or something. 

Yes, just be far enough from places you can run to for help and don't bring your phone unless you have a good friend you know you can talk to who understands what a bad trip is and doesn't judge/ruin your life for it (like calling your parents isn't the best idea).

On 27.2.2020 at 6:38 PM, Dutch guy said:

I liked this massage analogy. During a five-meo therapy session. Was wondering if people like this point of view or have a different way of looking.

As when getting a massage, if you encounter stuck or blocked  energy, the process of breaking it up and moving sit out can be painful and chal-  lenging, but your job as the one receiving the message is to relax and breathe  into the pain and difficulty, and let the work proceed without reacting or interfering the more you can do this, the more you’ll get out of the session. And,  similarly, when it is all over, you’ll most likely feel worked over, and might be  sore and sensitive for a few days afterwards. 

That's an awesome analogy! 

Thank's a lot. :)

P.S. I think I need a massage.. 

On 2/25/2020 at 5:07 AM, remember said:

does that change the quality of the venom? it’s less expensive that way... why should it change the situation? unless you would tell him that you only buy toad venom from him when he is able to give the toad some space if not his venom source will probably die, he destroys his own economic resource. 

naive toad milking fallacy to think he would gain more when mistreating the toad. what about fair toad milking?

I would think that keeping Sonoran Desert toads in captivity does affect the nature of their secretions, at least over time. These animals spend approximately 10 months out of the year underground in total darkness. Such conditions likely explain why they produce such high concentrations of 5-MeO-DMT, which can be up to 30 percent of the secretion by weight.

Prolonged exposure to complete darkness, ie total deprivation of light, results in a a flood of melatonin, which is a precursor to 5-MeO. A similar process can happen in humans who go on darkness retreats, where they report experiences that are identical to N,n-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT. After several days of being deprived of any light, they begin producing more melatonin that seems to then be converted to DMT first followed soon after by 5-MeO. 

So my guess is that keeping these toads in captivity eventually causes them to produce less 5-MeO--and perhaps to even stop entirely over time--as conditions of extensive darkness are not being replicated, disrupting their natural life cycle.

Edited by mattslev

@mattslev unfortunately that won’t change much about their situation unless the holder creates a more natural environment. most likely toads don’t come with an instruction leaflet.

the information though is pretty interesting i use to try to up my serotonin level instead of melatonin. does that mean taking melatonin as a supplement would also up natural dmt experiences?

Edited by remember