Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

@Seed, off-topic.

@Snick-The ThinkTank, you are curious. Okay. You have a lot of questions. Okay. I could give you all the answers and make you believe that you completely understand it. Okay... So what? What is the goal of your questioning? What will you do with all your understandings? Will you run around feeling good about yourself because you think you understand everything? :D 

It cannot be understood. Even those who've experienced it don't understand it. A sober mind cannot comprehend it. It cannot be reduced to words. So how do you want to get an answer? How?

And for those of you who are looking for Truth:
If a human can experience Truth, then the 5meo experience is Truth itself, because it includes everything that can be experienced.
If a human cannot experience Truth, then why are we even talking about it?

Edited by Barna

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Barna how can you say I am off topic? You don't know my reasoning for wanting to know why? It's to do with my individual, spiritual journey and may or may not point me towards this powerful substance which is the very topic of this thread.

However, this is an open / non judgemental forum, so i shouldn't really need to prove my question is valid to you. What you make of it is irrelevant, I am afraid.. :)

I won't judge you, so please don't judge me.

@Snick-The ThinkTank Yes I do have a sense of humour, but that doesn't mean I am not serious about the topic, the two can coincide .. If I wasn't serious, I wouldn't be wasting my precious time writing on this forum.. 

27 minutes ago, Seed said:

how can you say I am off topic? You don't know my reasoning for wanting to know why? It's to do with my individual, spiritual journey and may or may not point me towards this powerful substance which is the very topic of this thread.

Anything can be linked to any topic, of course, but if things gets to distant away from the thread-topic it will be difficult to navigate on this forum.

Ironically, discussing whether my question is on or off topic, is actually taking the thread off topic. Should my question completely take us to another entirely separate discussion , then we can address that at the time. However, one question relating to my own personal journey and understanding of 5-meo-dmt, does not call for a whole new thread, not to say that it might have to become a new one, should the demand and responses be there. Which I am sure you can admit, is highly unlikely.

There has been far more off topic comments arise from the need to justify my question, than the question itself.

So let's all calm down, and see if @Leo Gura wants to answer. It's his website, forum and question, so the decision to answer is his own. He can decide to PM me, answer on here, or just ignore. 

It's really not an issue....

Edited by Seed

Every post where you don't mention 5meo is off-topic.

Every post where I didn't mention 5meo was off-topic.

So #5meo and you can ask Leo about his sexual life because I'm sure that you can make up a reason why is it related... :D 

Its pointless trying to understand a higher form of existence in a lower reality of existence. Thus why we forget every single time and only remember when we access those higher states of existence (if you will). Its like trying to explain to a 2D cartoon what the 3D world is.

You simply will not be able to comprehend, not now, not in a million years no matter what technology or advancements we have or made.

B R E A T H E

@Barna Got you! Moving swiftly on......

Please, please forgive me! But, this question is admittedly off topic, however, if I dont get it answered, then I wont be able to post any further 30 - 100% 5-MEO related posts... so please help me with this one. 

I can even delete the question once it's been answered. So a  swift non judgmental reply would be beneficial to me and the whole thread. 

And the question is...

How do I delete a preview quote or previous tagged user from my pre drafted message, i am currently stuck with the same draft every time I go to type a new message? Is there a way to instantly remove a previous quote so it isnt stuck there forever? 

Sorry and thanks.. :$

21 minutes ago, pluto said:

Its pointless trying to understand a higher form of existence in a lower reality of existence. Thus why we forget every single time and only remember when we access those higher states of existence (if you will). Its like trying to explain to a 2D cartoon what the 3D world is.

You simply will not be able to comprehend, not now, not in a million years no matter what technology or advancements we have or made.

Or like trying to explain an infinite dimensional world to a fish... no wonder we are driving them nuts!! A weird part of me gets it though. 

@username If you don't have anyone who can trip sit with you then just start alone. Start with very small doses and build from it. There is really nothing scary if you prepare everything ahead of the trip. Set and setting are very important: music, mood, intention, spiritual videos to watch while tripping. Create a a comfortable environment for yourself and everything will be fine. Bu remember to start small :)

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

Here are some pages of the book Tryptamine Palace, Shulgin explained it really well but seeing all the discussion here I think Terence McKenna described better haha

"DMT is like an intellectual black hole in that once one knows about it, it's very hard for others to understand what one is talking about. One cannot be heard. The more one is able to articulate what it is, the less others are able to understand."

I guess we just need to try to find out :)

IMG_7756.JPG

IMG_7760.JPG

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

An infinite number of human brains working for an infinite number of years would not even get 0.0000000000001% close to getting it.

God damn!

9 hours ago, movinglimits said:

@Leo Gura@Vanish  i hear you, i am quite good at dropping ideas but there are shore some persistent bitches like ...OK, its Maya. But Maya exists (not in the material sense but as what it is, whatever it is).

That's the thing... what it is, is nothing. So it doesn't really exist.

The substance of everything existing is non-existence.

Every duality, every polar opposite circles back around into itself. And existence/non-existence is no exception. How else could it be? You can't have a whole coin without two sides, both touching each other. Except now extend this metaphor to infinite dimensions and qualities. And then make it actual.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura have you had many more 5meo trips since that first time? If so, how did they differ? 

Jesus fuck you guys are rambling B| This thread is on 5meo - not the fucking theory of everything and nothing.

Anyone have some recent experiences to share? Maybe some 5meo up the bum?

11 hours ago, Seed said:

How do I delete a preview quote or previous tagged user from my pre drafted message, i am currently stuck with the same draft every time I go to type a new message? Is there a way to instantly remove a previous quote so it isnt stuck there forever? 

Sorry and thanks.. :$

@Seed why do I resonate with this xD?

I know you are doing this to make me feel home? I appreciate it, thanks?

P.S Sorry for being off topic

7 hours ago, zikzak said:

Jesus fuck you guys are rambling B| This thread is on 5meo - not the fucking theory of everything and nothing.

Anyone have some recent experiences to share? Maybe some 5meo up the bum?

Share yours? The you'll get the rambling :D

My friend was talking to be about DMT the other day and he said the reason why it can become and create obsessive thought patterns is because you see EVERYTHING! in a FLASH! All of existence creating in front of your vision, experiencing it all at once thus why many people after a powerful experience like that find everything in day to day life can relate back to that experience.

After my first experience i was having Deja Vu's almost every single day for months, this only ever happened when i would have powerful dreams as a child. Its basically like a stargate we have built-in beyond space/time so everything that's happened, happening or has yet to happen is all one but we forget although Deja Vu moments help us remember but only to an extent so we can learn and grow.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@JustinS Lol, that's badass. But don't do that at home.

Yopo snuff is very weak compared to pure 5-meo so they need to blast grams of that stuff up there.

Thank God for modern chemistry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So guys and girls, what is your experience with 5meo and gender? I have personally been drawn to share the experience with other guys - kind of a bromance thing. Not that I wouldn't share the experience with a woman - I'd love to. It's just been more of a guys thing for me until now - where we sit around like the yopo guys on the video.. :D (not quite but almost).

What is your experience? Have you noticed different effects in men & women?