Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,963 posts in this topic

20 mg vaporized is a breakthrough for me. 

It enhances other psychedelics. Even weed. Even Binaural beats. It enhances EVEN sleeping. :D

Once you experience it, it becomes easier to get close to that experience again with other methods as well. For example you can get close to the 5meo experience while sleeping. 

@Barna I can confirm the sleeping part. Rarely I will get an experience of God in my sleep. It's quite awakening even in this dim form.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

One afternoon I have gone there 4 times in a row. That was a crazy nap. :D I was doing a motionless meditation lying on my bed focusing on awareness. 

Btw, those of you who have tried 5meo, don't underestimate the humble cannabis. That thing can make you trip really hard now. ;)

Terence McKenna talks about various psychedelic experiences. Some are hilarious. Not into this but I thought you might be interested.

Anybody know if the personal "breakthrough" dosage varies over time, or frequency of use?

i think James Oroc mentions this in his book, or on a video. 

You have been looking in the mirror again, José?  :D

On 3/26/2017 at 1:18 PM, jse said:

0rqaxx9dd0ny.jpg

On 27.3.2017 at 9:13 PM, Stules said:

Anybody know if the personal "breakthrough" dosage varies over time, or frequency of use?

Yeah, it does. I broke through a few months ago with 15mg. And it makes sense, if there are less tensions in your body making up your personalized sense of self, you need less gold to make them go away. At least this is how it really feels for me. 5-MeO just cracks the shell over time.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

On 3/27/2017 at 0:13 PM, Stules said:

Yes, definitely.

Don't be doing 30mg back to back. You should need much less after a breakthrough.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have never done any kind of this drugs before. Will it change my life? is it required to reach full enlightenment?

@john5170, for me 5meo was the first psychedelic I have ever tried. I survived it... :D 

It changed my life in the sense that now I kind of know my goal and now I understand what spiritual teachers are talking about when they talk about oneness or God.

Be aware that 5meo has a long term "side effect". It makes you more sensitive. I use this sensitivity to go deeper while I'm smoking weed, listening to binaural beats, meditating, drinking coffee, about to sleep, etc.

(Side note: I don't drink coffee every day, but when I do it's amazing how differently I see the world when I'm full with energy. For example yesterday I realized that people need sleep for healing and the more one loves life the less healing he needs. :) )

1 hour ago, john5170 said:

is it required to reach full enlightenment?

No it's not required at all. Gautama Buddha (for example) never used 5-MeO-DMT. The vast majority of the most realized human beings in history probably never had access to 5-MeO-DMT.

However it can be extremely useful, because it gives a direct experience of .. raw experience. Words don't do it justice, but it really can be a tool to experience that mystical state that so many traditions point to.

At the same time it's not for everyone, so please don't feel like you are obliged to use it. I think you'll know if it's right for you.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Yep, multiple times. My breakthrough dose is 20mg vaporized. 

I'd prefer to smoke it than snort cos it's alot more intense. Anybody ever done it and went for a walk, if not I recommend  it, it's an experience to say the least 

@Barna Would you say it was the most profound experience of your life? 

From your point of view, is it everything Leo says it is?

In my opinion it is the most profound experience that  any human have ever experienced. 

In the experience  you are one with everything. I think many people who haven't tried it underestimate this statement. You don't "feel connected". You are ONE! 

And you are infinite. It cannot be imagined with a sober mind. I am surprised every time I get into this state. Infinity is so overwhelming that the mind just gives up, so there is no analyzing just pure experience. 

I think the miracle is not that we can experience it. The real miracle is that we can come back from this experience. 

^ right you ARE ONE.

and beautifully said!

B R E A T H E