Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

@jse Have you taken 5-Meo yet? If not, can't wait to read your trip report.

Thanks, This got me thinking..

One of the strangest things about Dimethyltrytamine that i have encountered is every time you go back, you remember how everything you have done in life has led up until that point to going back there, from every breath, to even the smallest of choices or thoughts, even the ant that walked by that you weren't aware of all has meaning, all has some part in the play that led up until that moment, its all understood in a divine way but at the same time empty like everything is there, infinite in nothingness...

No matter what you try to do to manipulate, once you get to that state you just know that is was already set to happen beforehand it blows my mind everytime..

B R E A T H E

@Outer do the mushrooms, see if you like the direction they bring you. And when you're confident enough, try a smaller dose of 5meo, see if you like it. If you do, work your dose up, and you will see what "All is one" and "Infinity" means. :) 

AHHHHH I REMEMBER NOW HOW IT FELT!!!!

On one of my bigger N-N-DMT experiences as i was ripping through wormholes through the universe at the speed of light, eventually everything came to a complete stop and everything was there, infinite but instantly accessible. Life on earth became like a Album of Photos i just jumped out of and i had truly Woken up to my true nature.. everything back on earth was frozen in-time looking back at the album of life... How did i forget this!!!!!

The dream i had this morning was similar and reminded me ohh boy.. now i understand the true meaning of the quote from peter pan..

To die will be an awfully big adventure!

What's the point? when we die we wake up from the biggest psychedelic trip anyway lol we have to take psychedelic substances to get us out of the trip for a little while, how fucking strange indeed! Those states should be our more natural state, on most psychedelics feels like your becoming a kid again, your forgetting everything again, going back home, back to lala land, back to oneness!

HORAY!

Enjoy your lives you fuckers!

While you still can

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@DrMobius No, I haven't tried smoking it. Snorting works great for me. I know Martin prefers smoking. That may be because he's using freebase vs HCl.

Don't worry, your ego won't be able to resist 30mg snorted either. It's stronger than you can ever imagine. It will haunt your dreams for years to come and leave you trembling in anxiety just thinking of snorting 30mg again.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@DrMobius No, I haven't tried smoking it. Snorting works great for me. I know Martin prefers smoking. That may be because he's using freebase vs HCl.

Don't worry, your ego won't be able to resist 30mg snorted either. It's stronger than you can ever imagine. It will haunt your dreams for years to come and leave you trembling in anxiety just thinking of snorting 30mg again.

Huge respect for people like Martin Ball to do what they did. He really must have been at the brinking point of life to give himself up like that. Takes so much balls. 

Edited by Huz

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How is it haunting you? I thought you had the experience in sleep sometimes and you cried of beauty?

@AlwaysBeNice In the same way that if you died, and then came back to life, you would be haunted by that experience.

@Leo Gura try a smaller dose again. Just to remember that there is nothing to be afraid of. :)

@Leo Gura have you take it many more times since? Do the experiences differ? 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@AlwaysBeNice In the same way that if you died, and then came back to life, you would be haunted by that experience.

I think it's dishonest to say or make it sound like it 'needs to happen' or 'will' (to everyone) whereas I think it's just you projecting your own personal unresolved fears on it.

???

Edited by Dharam
Na

Which method is the best way to smoke 5meo (freebase)?

Volcano? The thing with this is that it will fill up the bag with mostly air for the first few seconds.

Oil pipes? Might waste and burn the substance. 

@JustinS From what I've researched (but haven't tried myself yet) it's this:

Seems to me like it ought to work well.

Failing that, oil pipes are best. You just need to learn how to heat them up properly. Which means you'll burn through a few batches.

I have been searching for an atomizer to do the job. This would be the perfect way of doing it (if smoking/vaporizing) IMO, since you skip the danger of open fire or hot glassware. It's portable and relatively stealth. And if you dial in the technique it should be less prone to burning the material. It seems though that many atomizers create some leftovers and with 5meo it's not good not being precise with dosage and having build up material. There's feedback from a guy on DMT nexus that he is using a Mr Bald T with great success with no apparent issues. I'm gonna give it a go and I'll also check out a Terra 2 atomizer.. Would be great with some more experimenting and feedback on this..

Edited by zikzak

Did 12mg in an oil pipe a few hours ago. This will be my 2nd time, the first being with Octavio Rettig which was a way too high of a dose to even remember, but this was just right. 

Impossible to put into words but all I can suggest is to constantly surrender every millisecond because it can be very awkward for the sense of self as it gets swallowed from every possible angle until there is nothing left there to cling on and identify with. Martin Ball is totally on point with the symmetrical movements. I felt like a ballerina ninja moving so effortlessly, convulsively, and symmetrically. Contracting and crying intensely and expanding with immediate intense joy as this happened multiple times back to back to back. Tried to release as much shit out. 

I looked at my friend (only us 2) and I literally saw it. It was obvious in plain sight that there was only one person there and only seemingly split into 2. I thought then and there that he knew all along and I felt innocently ashamed for all my pride and self centeredness prior. It's quite crazy that from an enlightened point of view everyone you look at it also enlightened, and it's impossible to believe them if they say they are not, and from this I realized that it ALL starts with me. How I think the world IS is just a reflection of my awareness. 

Realized at that peak moment that I only exist in my own head. Things just happen and I automatically put a label on it by taking the default position that I'm the doer. It's quite an awkward feeling when you're going back and forth from the total realization of no-doer to the doer. 

After 30 mins of cool down and returning I again hit the brown liquid residue in the pipe (still alot of clear smoke) as I was totally excited to return and beauty behold it was just as intense if not more! I figured that after all the emotional crying and surrendering from the first hit, the second hit was more open and clear to do some more exploring which seemed a complete, crystal clear, perfection of reality that was everything. Saw a thick fly buzzing around the room and it was obvious in the clear sight that it was also God saying hi to God. Mind chattering. It was an entire different session itself. Recommend going for seconds or even thirds from the single dose (although it may already be too dark/burnt). 

This is the most beautiful/terrifying experience an individual can experience in this Universe and it's all up to them. It is not to be taken lightly and messed around with. I could see how it could really fuck you up if you are not ready for it and resist; I cringe just thinking about the terror. 

Tip before having a session: Make amends and treat others as yourself because you will be punished by realizing that they are literally you. 

Edited by JustinS

So very nice@JustinS

I can relate in many ways. How some - granted few - people have made it all the way through the layers and come to the same place without 5meo is beyond my comprehension. The amount of work one needs to put in to get to a place where it's possible to crack in the same way seems crazy to me and I have huge respect for those who do did it.

@zikzak Consider that it goes even deeper with manual work.

@Leo Gura why don't you talk about your deepest insights, about the fundamental components of existence itself? 

8 hours ago, zikzak said:

So very nice@JustinS

I can relate in many ways. How some - granted few - people have made it all the way through the layers and come to the same place without 5meo is beyond my comprehension. The amount of work one needs to put in to get to a place where it's possible to crack in the same way seems crazy to me and I have huge respect for those who do did it.

So what is this cracking and peeling? Is this just for those who have taken the drug to understand for now?

Are you simply talking about ego death?

Cause it sounds like you're talking about some experience people are missing if they haven't taken meo. 

Should one seek for this experience or is it non essential? Why one needs to seek out the experience if all is perfect the way it is and there is no me to seek?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.