Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,963 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

I have to disagree, the absolute truth is not about believing you are something and making that belief the absolute truth. The absolute truth is when all beliefs about who you are are dropped and you see the truth behind the concepts

But how do you know this version of ' Absolute Truth' isn't another illusion, just like the illusion we call reality.

8 minutes ago, Barna said:

Is this your belief about the Truth? :D

I was just trying to point out the ridiculousness of the idea of Absolute Truth. 

It's my hypothesis/belief that will cut through all other beliefs and then it will kill itself too, leaving only truth.

Belief it's belief. Truth is truth.

Identifying as a human being is seen as a belief through introspection, so what is the truth? Let's find out, if we want to.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

6 minutes ago, Seed said:

@Dodoster how can you be sure Truth isn't another belief?

Because the absence of belief cannot be belief

The absence of thought cannot be thought 

Etc etc 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodoster Yes I know but believing you are absent of thought, is still a form of thought. If you were actually absent of thought, the words you are coming out with wouldnt exist. Therefore there would be nothing to discuss or call Truth. 

3 minutes ago, Seed said:

@Dodoster Yes I know but believing you are absent of thought, is still a form of thought. If you were actually absent of thought, the words you are coming out with wouldnt exist. Therefore there would be nothing to discuss or call Truth. 

I am not coming out with the thoughts, but that's another fight.

I did never say you have to believe you are absent of thought. I'm in the business of stating facts here!

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

How can you be sure the facts arn't thought ? 

if  you are needing to use your brain to recall information or facts, then  you are forming thoughts. Whether what you saw is truth or not. It has been filtered through the brain as thought. There for it will only ever be perception / illusion / belief whatever you want to call it..

7 minutes ago, Seed said:

if  you are needing to use your brain to recall information or facts, then  you are forming thoughts. Whether what you saw is truth or not. It has been filtered through the brain as thought. There for it will only ever be perception / illusion / belief whatever you want to call it..

That's why im not interested in what I see, but the witness itself.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

35 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

That's why im not interested in what I see, but the witness itself.

Therefore all the dmt trips and elightenment experiences in this forum are redundant.

1. Because they all happened in the past and 2. Because the experiences have been reframed into thought processes by our illusion of a brain

Edited by Seed

Now we are getting somewhere. :)

So you mentioned things that are redundant. Can you state what is important? Or at least not redundant? 

This conversation btw is really off-topic. Do you want to continue it on a new thread? 

3 hours ago, Dodoster said:

@Barna  It isn't off topic, it's related to the DMT experiences which people keep stating is Absolute Truth. Well all that I am stating is, how can you say the experience is Truth, when they come into these two categories...

1. A past experience

2. An experience which has been reframed into thought processes by our illusion of a brain..

Hmmm...?

1 hour ago, Barna said:

Nothing is important or not important. That obvious. Thoughts are redundant , as they are merely illusions. 

1 hour ago, Barna said:

We are on the same page here ? ;)

I think that Truth is besides the point.

Let's say that you know the truth and you can summarize into one sentence. So what? "All is one". So what? It doesn't matter. You can run around repeating the same truth over and over again, it doesn't matter. 

What matters is how you live your life, and how you FEEL in your body. What matters is Truth in action. This is called Goodness. :) 

@Seed May you be blessed. I love you. How can I help you? :) 

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura @Barna I'm not the one trying to define 'Truth'. I would never be so ignorant to think that I could. All i am saying is that our mind is capable of deluding ourselves into believing anything. As anything is possible. Therefore, how can you be sure what your saw is accurate? And in terms of Infinite possibility.... We are infinitely deluded.. 

I don't need any help. But thank you for offering. I am very happy here in my perceived reality, fumbling around with my monkey mind..  ;)

@Seed I don't think that it's accurate. But I feel perfection in that state.

I don't think about the state, I simply enjoy how that feels like. So I'm trying to live my life according to the Oneness that I experienced on 5meo. Not because it is true, but because it is the best experience of my life, so I'm trying to live close to that state. :)

48 minutes ago, Seed said:

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura @Barna I'm not the one trying to define 'Truth'. I would never be so ignorant to think that I could. All i am saying is that our mind is capable of deluding ourselves into believing anything. As anything is possible. Therefore, how can you be sure what your saw is accurate? And in terms of Infinite possibility.... We are infinitely deluded.. 

I don't need any help. But thank you for offering. I am very happy here in my perceived reality, fumbling around with my monkey mind..  ;)

A) You don't know if Truth can be known or not. You have to be open to the possibility that it might be out there waiting for you to discover it.

B) When you become directly conscious of it for yourself, you'll instantly know Truth, and why it's called that. That is enlightenment. If you choose not to believe in its possibility, well... that's your delusion right there.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@BarnaBarna

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A) You don't know if Truth can be known or not. You have to be open to the possibility that it might be out there waiting for you to discover it.

B) When you become directly conscious of it for yourself, you'll instantly know Truth, and why it's called that. That is enlightenment. If you choose not to believe in its possibility, well... that's your delusion right there.

I am open to the idea of infinite universes and possibiltys, of course I am, it's what I've always thought anyway.... 

That is not what I am disagreeing with here, people keep assuming I am saying you are wrong. I am not. Who am I to know anything!?

What I am saying is.... Surely, with a brain as aware as your own, you can be open to the fact that your experience of Truth has been recollected as a past experience and is therefore a memory. A memory which is possibly another illusion?

If infinite possibiltys exist outside our realm of reality, then the possibility of your truth being entirely inaccurate must be possible? 

You must be able to see where I coming from here?

1 hour ago, Barna said:

@Seed I don't think that it's accurate. But I feel perfection in that state.

I don't think about the state, I simply enjoy how that feels like. So I'm trying to live my life according to the Oneness that I experienced on 5meo. Not because it is true, but because it is the best experience of my life, so I'm trying to live close to that state. :)

@Barna totally get you! Thanks for sharing and enjoy! :-)

@Seed No, you don't understand... It's... Absolutely... Infinite! ABSOLUTELY... INFINITE!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.