mo_v

I’m not god because I can’t control everything in the universe

29 posts in this topic

Idk where this concept of you’re god comes from because I f I was god I would just manifest everything I want.

I think according to people who have had God realization you're already manifesting everything you want but you just don't realize it yet. If you were aware that you're manifesting everything there would be little excitement to life, it would become boring quite quickly. The "problem" is that you're mistaking yourself to be something you're not.

2 hours ago, mo_v said:

Idk where this concept of you’re god comes from because I f I was god I would just manifest everything I want.

It's not a concept, its true.

God is so powerful that it can make itself forget it is God.

And yes, what you currently see in front of your eyes is manifested by you, and is exactly what you want.

Edited by Michael Jackson

@mo_v

1 hour ago, mo_v said:

Sounds about right. Big difference between conceptualizing GOD, to realizing GOD, and to actualize GOD into life.

Maybe God is manifesting himself as someone who thinks he isn't God because he can't manifest what he wants

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

You are manifesting everything you want. Otherwise, it wouldn’t be happening.

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

Maybe God is manifesting himself as someone who thinks he isn't God because he can't manifest what he wants

Lmao good one

You are already manifesting whatever you want.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Since you seem to be new to this, I will present the three principles of the "apophatic" approach to the problem of describing God:

1. Stay silent.

2. Distinguish between "the relative" and "the Absolute" (between the descriptions, thoughts or worldly manifestations of and about the transcendent and the transcendent in and of itself).

3. The apophatic language:

3.1 Metaphors: e.g. "God is an emanation, self-illuminated, like the sun."

3.2 Deontologization: don't think of God as an object or a creature.

3.3 Dialectic between transcendence and immanence: e.g. God is both the relative and the Absolute, both thought and being, both form and formlessness, both manifest and unmanifest.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 hours ago, mo_v said:

You have yet to realize your full potential as being primary to all manifestation. Yes- all of it.

Maybe, but you are an infinite being. YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOREVER. Right now, you have willed a life where you suffer and there are challenges. You will experience everything you want because you have eternity. Want, Not Want are parts of your own mind.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Well, God can’t control anything either. Control, free will, agency, a sense of self, these are all just clever tricks of an illusion which likes to appear like impermanence does not tick faster than a nanosecond. 

Not even a single sensation lasts longer than the micro-moment in which it arises. When you can actually feel this, control, free will, agency, and an amalgamation of staggered sensations appearing as a unified self are an amazing punchline to a joke which leaves no room for there to be a person to laugh at it. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@mo_v

7 hours ago, mo_v said:

If true, then I too would be able to will millions of dollars, my small business, create any art work I imagine, in any speed I desire, plus any wish I want can be made instantly and many more.

However, the big trade off for manifesting those things, at ridiculous speed and energy, I would lose my limitation as a human being. Some of my wishes I can't be in human form to pull off unfortunately. Also another problem, why should you be the only GOD? I'm GOD too! What prevents you or me from trying to lord over one another of who's godliness is greater?

If you were God, you’d have the ability to take your power away. 

Just enough power to be exactly who you think you are now.

Also a stumbling block for me. Surely I'd manifest a hot witch girlfriend and endless abundance.

All this proves is that the ego isn't God.

Ego cannot be omnipotent because it is finite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"God is so powerful that it can make itself forget it is God."

Yeah but he made 5MEO and host of other psychedelics to remind himself so not that fool proof of a plan is it?

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

You use your infinite power to imagine that you have finite power, you imagine finiteness. 

Edited by Vibroverse

Ego is not omnipotent but it can become verypotent with the right training :P