Antor8188

The problem with leos pick up advice

61 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura the problem with your pickup advice is you are guaranteeing 100% success if men reach a particular threshold. For example you tell people if you approach around 1000 girls atleast a few of them will sleep with you and one of them might end up becoming your girlfriend. What if after approaching 1000 girls he still does not get laid? Just because it worked for you does not mean it will work for everyone.

@Antor8188 The problem is that you're not doing what he's saying. If you go and approach not even 1000, but just 300 girls and then still have zero results, feel free to come back here and talk about problems :)

42 minutes ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura the problem with your pickup advice is you are guaranteeing 100% success if men reach a particular threshold. For example you tell people if you approach around 1000 girls atleast a few of them will sleep with you and one of them might end up becoming your girlfriend. What if after approaching 1000 girls he still does not get laid? Just because it worked for you does not mean it will work for everyone.

If you approach 1000 girls but every approach you literally vomit on the girls, you aren't gonna get laid.

You learn the theory, and apply the theory via deliberate practice, then you get results.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

“It might not work so I’m not even gonna try”

^ This is a sure fire way to get zero results

1 hour ago, Antor8188 said:

this is a miserable objection bro

It's Love.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Antor8188 there are problems with Leo’s advise but this is not one of them.

This thread should be locked for low quality.

That means you are not learning you are just approaching and doing same thing from approach 1 to 1000 you should fix on the way learn from refrence experiences...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

31 minutes ago, Valach said:

@aurum Could you expand on what issues you see in Leo's advice?

He has subtle frames and beliefs about dating, sexuality and socializing that are distorted. Possibly because of negative experiences growing up, possibly because of his time in the PUA community, possibly both.

I agree with his advice on the whole though. Most guys need to learn to become attractive, socially calibrated men. And part of that involves getting real experience with real women.

@Antor8188 What if? And what if this? And what if that?

You're just too scared to do what he suggests (and that is approaching). Otherwise you wouldn't theorize too much.

But I understand that fear. Going out of your comfort zone is necessary for growth though (just need to learn to take care of yourself and not overwork yourself).

26 minutes ago, aurum said:

He has subtle frames and beliefs about dating, sexuality and socializing that are distorted. Possibly because of negative experiences growing up, possibly because of his time in the PUA community, possibly both.

I agree with his advice on the whole though. Most guys need to learn to become attractive, socially calibrated men. And part of that involves getting real experience with real women.

I think I see what you are hitting onto. I have gone through interesting transformation in pickup, where first I entered as a super weak, unconfident guys and thanks to going out and studying pickup I improved greatly but I also noticed that my relationship to woman became quite dark and I started developing some narcissistic tendencies and I had to pull back a bit and focus on healing myself. I suppose I had shadows around woman from past experiences of feeling left out and unwanted and my ego was overcompensation of low self confidence? I am not clear here yet, since I am still in the process (and possible about to return back to approaching since I still crave experiences and want to develop more). It sometimes feels like going full circle hehe.

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Just be good looking or stay single.

can't wait for leo to drop a lookmaxing video

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

The odds are in your favor. We're wired to be social. Start noticing that everyone wants to feel desired and loved in some shape or form. When you feel the abundance abound you'll stop chasing and naturally attract who you're meant to be around.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Antor8188

7 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

Understandable. I don't know if you did do 1000 or 100 approaches or speaking from experience, but I've done over that, and let me tell you right now, there's NOTHING EASY ABOUT APPROACHING! That's a bold lie there, the majority of my approaches were difficult and nothing easy. It only got slightly easier when you actually go to places where that kind of attitude is acceptable, like Los Vegas. People who say it's easy just have a beautiful face, social circle, and/or good personality to leverage more.

But yeah, Vegas is a really decent place to cold approach, and to play cards too.

There are no guarantees when it comes to girls. But if you approach 1000 girls you should be seeing some very promising things.

1000 is actually a pretty conservative number. For most guys they will get laid sooner. It took me about 450 approaches, and I was really bad when I started.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It took me about 450 approaches, and I was really bad when I started.

For having sex? or do you mean just to kiss the girl?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There are no guarantees when it comes to girls. But if you approach 1000 girls you should be seeing some very promising things.

1000 is actually a pretty conservative number. For most guys they will get laid sooner. It took me about 450 approaches, and I was really bad when I started.

But what if even after approaching 1000 girls you still didn't develop any skill for seducing women? What if even with the help of wings your game still sucks?