Someone here

Leo ,i want the ultimate understanding of all of reality

64 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

I've realised no self and no free will .I've realised absolute Solipsism and the fact that I'm alone as God dreaming up the entire physical world from scratch. All perspectives. All people. .all animals. .all objects. .literally everything is the activity of my imaginative mind .But I Wanna go deeper .I want to explore this rabbit hole to its end (If it even has an end ).I recently started researching psychedelics and dark room retreats to manifest a Mystical experience.  I want the highest understanding of reality possible. 

What am I Missing ? How you define total and final awakening? How to make sure that I Understand everything correctly?

Thanks. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, A_v_E said:

I'll channel Leo for you

Simple tutorial to god realization

Insert 200 times fiv-meo in da butt.

(Also you can let a finger in the ass sometimes feel even better.)

Enjoy yourself ( I mean .. no self ) 

?

?

-Osho

Yo bro save the awakenings for the rest of us, I'm still working on getting my first Awakening. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura I recently started researching psychedelics and dark room retreats to manifest a Mystical experience.  I want the highest understanding of reality possible. 

What am I Missing ?

If you really think this rabbit hole has an end, you are have not awakened ? 

Don't bullshit yourself in believing infinity can be understood to some "end". 

Thats the ultimate paradox and beauty of ultimate truth. Love ya ;)

Edited by Vynce

@Someone here

By realising there is nothing Missing. 

Don't get caught in the "Lack" trap. 

You don't need to do anything else. 

Just enjoy your life with these new deep and profound insights. 

@Someone here

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I want the highest understanding of reality possible.

Why?

Do you even know the answer to that? Because you gotta make sure you really understand what you're up to here and why. 

In other words: you have a particular image in mind, something that you want to attain - and the question is "what is that image and why do you want it?" 

An old Chinese Daoist text ("The Secret of the Golden Flower") says:

"When the wrong man uses the right means, the right means work in the wrong way."

The "right means" are spiritual practices, psychedelics, meditation, Yoga, etc.

Now it's up to you to figure out what "the wrong man" means. 

13 minutes ago, StudentX said:

Why?

Because that's the only thing I found worth while to do in life .I could just simply sit around playing video games or masturbating all day .but is that my highest potential?  Is that what I really want deep down in my heart ? If I could figure out reality I would be drowning in infinite bliss and understanding. 

-Osho

@Someone here Nobody can guide you through this but you.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

14 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Someone here Nobody can guide you through this but you.

I think Leo can help me .if it wasn't for him I would not have awakend to these different facets that I mentioned. 

-Osho

the end of the rabbit hole is the absolute emptiness that is god, and cannot be understood, only be. the best advice is this: 

2 hours ago, A_v_E said:

Simple tutorial to god realization

Insert 200 times fiv-meo in da butt.

(Also you can let a finger in the ass sometimes feel even better.)

Enjoy yourself ( I mean .. no self ) 

Not 200 times are needed, but some yes

Awakening isn't gonna do jack for your life. You think you want the ultimate understanding, but what you really want is the end of suffering. The finite self is always seeking, that's the cosmic joke. There's nothing to seek. Infinite consciousness cannot know finite. The ego is a complete and utter illusion, always seeking. It cannot know! you will never know by definition. Who would know? 

Ultimate understanding = death. 

Edited by Godishere

You missed that point that you're part of the dream, that's the mindfuck. You are nothing separated imagining everything.

21 minutes ago, Godishere said:

Awakening isn't gonna do jack for your life. 

Leo said awakening will instantly solve every problem you have in life and heal you from every disease you have. 

-Osho

@Someone here He doesn't mean that literally bro ? he means that you no longer care because you understand the universe is flowing in a direction of the highest intelligence and love. I would stop listening to him at this point because you are taking what he says literally and as a belief. I did the same thing and it became counterproductive at a certain point. There are no "higher awakenings". Anyone who has actually awoken knows this. There is God and God forgetting it's God. So if you're still seeking you haven't realized the illusory nature of the finite self. The separate self is always seeking/wanting/desiring. The finite self is the infinite self pretending it's not. Do you get it yet?? 

If the infinite self didn't cosplay as a finite self there would be no such thing as me/you. 

Edited by Godishere

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

I've realised no self and no free will .I've realised absolute Solipsism and the fact that I'm alone as God dreaming up the entire physical world from scratch. All perspectives. All people. .all animals. .all objects. .literally everything is the activity of my imaginative mind .

First off I don't believe anyone can go from unenlightened to absolute solipsism in less than a month. But I'm not enlightened at all, so someone else will have to shit-test you. What does "realised" mean though? How have you realized it?

Even if it's true, you're basically saying that you've bypassed every spiritual teacher in the entire world except Leo and you're still not satisfied. In which case you're at such a cutting edge that you really can't be relying on other people any more. It just comes across really immature I guess.

First step wait for the course and pay $1,000, or else literally the only other option advanced enough is to figure it out yourself

41 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Leo said awakening will instantly solve every problem you have in life and heal you from every disease you have. 

Why does he still have health problems then lol

2 hours ago, Surfingthewave said:

Just enjoy your life with these new deep and profound insights. 

He won't.

@Yarco im willing to pay for the course . I want the highest truth at any cost .

Can't wait for it to come out.

-Osho

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Yarco im willing to pay for the course . I want the highest truth at any cost .

Can't wait for it to come out.

I’ll sell you the highest truth for $399.99 NOW!

Let me get my Bitcoin address… 

Your searching for the end of a ring. Good luck!

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe