Leo ,i want the ultimate understanding of all of reality

64 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Batman said:

Who wants the ultimate understanding?

I do. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I think Leo can help me .if it wasn't for him I would not have awakend to these different facets that I mentioned. 

Yes Leo helps a lot of course but I mean the ultimate truth can not be guided by a formula from outside.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I think Leo can help me .if it wasn't for him I would not have awakend to these different facets that I mentioned. 

Yes Leo helps a lot of course but I mean the ultimate truth can not be guided by a formula from outside.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

39 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I do. 

Who are you?

6 minutes ago, Batman said:

Who are you?

I'm god cosplaying as a human 

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Zero my Hero said:

@A_v_E Haha yeah yeah yeah stick your finger inside your A$$ and you'll feel like a brownie. Also don't forget to expose your brown eye to the sun. The brown eye is the new third eye.

something tells me your a previously banned user, most likely @Gregory1 from the name. :)

The Gods are watching you :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Hey @Someone here .. weren't you the guy from last week that had the ultimate understanding of reality? 

New week, new understandings. 

I guess. 

:) 

That's the nature of infinity. You are never done with it .you can keep exploring reality forever. 

-Osho

2 hours ago, Godishere said:

Awakening isn't gonna do jack for your life.

Ehh...that's not quite true.  Understanding of reality is liberation counterintuitively.  Yes the ego may go back it's old tricks after awakening but you can more easily circumvent these.   Once you have died and returned you know that all fear is really an illusion you as the ego fall into.  As well as any ailments or depression/anxiety.   So some of the physical or psychological shadow stuff that came with the ego may still need to be worked on but in many cases it can clear this stuff up and if it doesn't it can make clearing this stuff up much easier post awakening.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

something tells me your a previously banned user, most likely @Gregory1 from the name. :)

The Gods are watching you :)

Man you ruined it for me.Was hoping for that hot witch girlfriend Leo promissed years ago.

Gods are watching you Leo.

Just now, Zeroguy said:

Man you ruined it for me.Was hoping for that hot witch girlfriend Leo promissed years ago.

Gods are watching you Leo.

Go out and get her yourself.  Didn't you watch his how to get laid video?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Go out and get her yourself.  Didn't you watch his how to get laid video?  

Afraid to not become part of their ritual and spell casting.Need to grow some balls.

Da hell, YOLO.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

That's the nature of infinity. You are never done with it .you can keep exploring reality forever. 

Then why are you asking Leo to give you understanding?

He can only give you ideas...

You give yourself understanding.  

Desire for the ultimate understanding of all reality is a stumbling block to it.

7 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Then why are you asking Leo to give you understanding?

He can only give you ideas...

You give yourself understanding.  

Because listening to Leo's videos is the most remarkable thing I ever done in my life .Leo is everything for me .without him I could have not awakened to the facets that I mentioned. For example the solipsism awakening was triggered by listening to his solipsism video three times and then contemplating it deeply for myself. And I'm actually fascinated by the degree of consciousness and understanding of reality that Leo has achieved. And I want to be like him or even better than him .

-Osho

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Desire for the ultimate understanding of all reality is a stumbling block to it.

What do you mean ?

-Osho

Everything is Love.There you go.

Simple Truth.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Someone here  You said 'I want' in the title and the desire for something is the mind setting up a obstacle between what it perceives it doesn't have. Remove the desire for it and awareness will be able to observe it without being obstructed by the mind.

It's a self created veil, the mind does this to keep us seeking, to keep us on the hamster wheel chasing nothing.

Edited by SOUL

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

@Someone here  You said 'I want' in the title and the desire for something is the mind setting up a obstacle between what it perceives it doesn't have. Remove the desire for it and awareness will be able to observe it without being obstructed by the mind.

It's a self created veil, the mind does this to keep us seeking, to keep us on the hamster wheel chasing nothing.

I don't agree with demonizing desire .not all desires and all goals should be avoided .if its a genuine case and curiosity then it must be followed. I don't feel fully awake or that I have complete understanding of reality even though I had massive awakenings recently. But I know that there is deeper .and I wanna go as deep as I can.

-Osho

@Someone here

45 minutes ago, SOUL said:

He gaved you clear explanation I did it too.

Highest and only level=Infinite Love

Edited by Zeroguy