Someone here

Leo ,i want the ultimate understanding of all of reality

64 posts in this topic

@Razard86 thank you. Your explanation is really clarifying to me. I'm sorry if this is a silly question... but do you think desire (ego) can affect the experiment or only pure awareness does? 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Would the teachings of Neville Goddard have any relevance to what we discussed? 

To be honest I'm not very well read on these things, I have read pretty much nothing about it and my exposure comes through others sharing it. I'm more of an autodidact that had certain amount of awakening before I even heard others talk about spirituality.

So I did a quick search and found 10 quotes from him and I can say it resonates with what of what we hear in the new age thought. It could even be said he laid the some of the foundational concepts for what the new age became.

While I really like what those quotes said and can agree with much of it I am cautious about some of the 'law of' ideas because while it is true we create our perspective in the imagination there are some things in life it is difficult to attribute to it.

I'm not going to go into detail here as it's not my place to be critical of what works for others in how their inner work is. If those ideas bring well being and cessation of self suffering who am I to say anything to hinder that? So be it.

Edited by SOUL

10 hours ago, SOUL said:

Finite is limited, infinite in unlimited, this is a description of quantity

@Razard86 This line seemed incomplete when I wrote it but I was typing stream of consciousness right through it all and forgot to go back to edit it as I was distracted by other things. Such is the nature of the finite mind...haha.

I really do sense it's a insightful distinction that shouldn't be overlooked so will make an extra post pointing it out. I would edit it to 'Finite is limited, infinite is unlimited, this is a description of quantitative and qualitative characteristics.'

Edited by SOUL

On 20/03/2022 at 1:27 PM, Inliytened1 said:

something tells me your a previously banned user, most likely @Gregory1 from the name. :)

The Gods are watching you :)

:) ^

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus