Thought Art

Is baldness attractive or unattractive?

34 posts in this topic

As a bald man, I am wondering what your thoughts on baldness. People seem to laugh or make fun of baldness but I think I look pretty good with a clean shave. 

thoughts?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Do you feel attractive with baldness or do you feel unattractive with baldness?

If you feel attractive with baldness then baldness is attractive.

If you feel unattractive with baldness then baldness is unattractive.

43 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

but I think I look pretty good with a clean shave.

That's the most important part.

Others will always find a reason to laugh about or devalue others, to gain a sense of superiority or self-worth themselves.

You just keep loving your bald head ... "Man that bald head is lookin so damn sexy again, love it! (while stroking a few times with your hand over your freshly shaved head)"

Doesn't matter unless your pocket is bald too.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Yeah, I feel less attractive and want to hide it. But, it is what it is. Just needs find a girl who likes my bald ass ?

◭"89"

Yes... balding, a receding hairline, etc is unattractive but it is what it is.

You have to put in harder work to make up for it somehow.  Same with height, face, etc.  These things seem shallow and are purposely overlooked for some reason in the spiritual community as factors that don't matter and how you behave is the only thing that matters.  Nah bro, reality may be a dream but the dream has laws.

So shine that cueball up and go and try to get some ladies.

Baldness is perceived as masculine so it can be an attractive feature. Think of someone like Michael Jordan. 

But I think it depends on your style and attitude etc.

Imo balding is not in the same ball park as something like height, if you can maintain a masculine and confident frame and energy then it will likely be overlooked by most woman.

Also I'm almost certain if you develop greater awarenes and control of your life energy you can simply regrow your hair, so maybe that will motivate more consciousness work 

Edited by Raptorsin7

Not so long ago you uploaded videos of yourself and you had hair?

In Tate we trust

Being a man is attractive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Thought Art

I shaved my head about a year ago and its only done good things for me.

Of course if you’re insecure about, that’s not going to be cool. Nothing is cool if you’re insecure about it. And just about anything is cool if you own it.

Thanks everyone. I’m a good looking man, just gotta own my shit and be myself. I think the clean shaved look is good. 

◭"89"

Celebrities like the Rock, Vin Diesel, and Jason Statham, YouTube personalities such as Rich Cooper, and many military soldiers around the world, a lot of gangsters, and Some boxers, wrestlers, and MMA fighters have made baldness look cool and masculine.

Edited by Hardkill

Bald is fine, the height of male insecurity that some can’t cope with being bald. Hair plugs are ultra cringe. No clue why anyone gets them. Granted some people don’t have the head for being bald, that big alien ? head look. It can be compensated for in other ways. 

When I had hair, I was ‘Justin Bieber,’ without it I am now ‘bald man,’ etc.

Edited by mw711
Grammar

On 3/17/2022 at 2:19 PM, Thought Art said:

I’m a good looking man, just gotta own my shit and be myself. I think the clean shaved look is good. 

Bald is good. It matters less what you look like and more the type of man you are.

"You Create Magic" 

:D

He looks more feminine.

Edited by mojsterr

6 hours ago, A_v_E said:

@Lyubov
I m not so certain either of this

https://pagesix.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2018/07/elon.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1200

elon be saved.

imagine leo with long breaded hair, it would more fit his hippie mindset

Untitled-1.png

The thing is Elon looked absolutely horrible with his balding unkempt old man haircut. He doesn’t have the head or the beard to back up bald cut. I don’t think he’s a particularly good looking guy either but looks aren’t his selling point. He probably got world class plugs. Some guys are saved by then but in general a lot of guys that get it don’t need it. 

I started a tinder profile with my bald photos. 0 matches.

women don’t really find you attractive if you are bald. This has lowered my confidence a lot. Both attracting and keeping a partner…

I will still go out this Saturday and start talking to women. I think I have a nice face. I’m accepting I’m going bald. 

These are some of the harsh truths about reality. These are the aspects of Gods design that make little sense to me. If only God exists why not make yourself beautiful and attractive and have women be attracted to you? 

0 matches…. I think I have a good face and a good body. Anyway, it’s eye opening that the truth is: women aren’t attracted to bald men. At least not based on a photo. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 words: Johnny Sins

ive never complained once about balding ( since the initial shock). I love it. Makes me feel like a man.

I only really had hair when I was a boy. 

in my eyes, others are behind the curve.

I also have a big birthmark on my head. I completely forget about it.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com