Leo Gura

Understanding Russia & Putin

708 posts in this topic

Russia: We is very important peoples. We has histories. We has artists. We has security interests (we has not much of feelings) If west don't take Russia serious we will attack Ukraine and make blood bath.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How Chinese propaganda supports Russia invasion:

Pretty clear where China's loyalties lie.

You watch SerpentZa?

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

2 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I have no clue why Russia trusts China lol 

It's not that they trust them, it's that their agendas align because they both want to counterbalance Western hegemony.

Of course China has the upper hand economically in that alliance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

want to counterbalance Western hegemony

I don’t think they want to “counterbalance” it, rather they want to “dominate”

4 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

075A6820-7AED-4C06-ADFD-9CFD5D37E62D.jpeg

Musk wants to fight Putin

not the greatest idea, Putin is good at judo is a KGB guy and killer (as Biden said)

Elon Musk is a mildly autistic nerd

Uh oh, this may be the day Elon Musk decided to create Skynet to defeat the Russians, of course only for it to become self aware and... well...

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

13 hours ago, vizual said:

They will think twice before planning to invade Taiwan. If NATO countries start sanctioning China it will be a big blow for their economy. NA, EU and Japan are their biggest export markets, Russia imports relatively little from China.

NA and EU should stop their sanctions. The Sanctions are very likely to stop Russia from invading Ukraine and it seems that anymore sanctions on Russia will be useless on them but at the same time will only undermine the global economy, even including the western countries’ economies.

14 hours ago, vizual said:

They will think twice before planning to invade Taiwan. If NATO countries start sanctioning China it will be a big blow for their economy. NA, EU and Japan are their biggest export markets, Russia imports relatively little from China.

NA and EU should stop their sanctions. The Sanctions are very likely to stop Russia from invading Ukraine and it seems that anymore sanctions on Russia will be useless on them but at the same time will only undermine the global economy, even including the western countries’ economies.

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

@Hardkill  There is no economy if your country is being bombed to bits and rubble. Don't forget that Ukraine is the biggest country in Europe per square kilometer, if he can destroy such a country there's no imagining what he could be up to. And the only way to put pressure on Putin is through his own people, there's no bargaining with him any more. At least not for the foreseeable future. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

23 minutes ago, vizual said:

@Hardkill  There is no economy if your country is being bombed to bits and rubble. Don't forget that Ukraine is the biggest country in Europe per square kilometer, if he can destroy such a country there's no imagining what he could be up to. And the only way to put pressure on Putin is through his own people, there's no bargaining with him any more. At least not for the foreseeable future. 

Russia will very likely take Ukraine no matter what happens. Quite frankly, I think Zelenskyy is also continuing to hurt the global economy. Unless I am missing something, I think he’s already done enough to try to stand up against Putin. He needs to concede victory to Putin in order to stop anymore pointless bloodshed and destruction in his country and putting the economy of the world in great jeopardy. The Ukrainians can one day take their country back in the future through constant guerrilla warfare. I applaud Zelenskyy for his strength and courage as a leader, but right now he is not showing himself to be a wise leader with enough foresight.

Edited by Hardkill

57 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

He needs to concede victory to Putin 

"Russian warship... Go fuck yourself."

It's better to be dead, than lose your country to a barbaric dictator.

12 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

That is a really a foolish bull-headed mentality. It will be so much better if the Ukrainians fight back in the future when the time is right.

5 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

That is a really a foolish bull-headed mentality. It will be so much better if the Ukrainians fight back in the future when the time is right.

That's so incredibly stupid that I don't even know where to start. It's not worth my time and energy to start listing up all the thousand things which is wrong with that insane idea.

38 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I wonder what percentage of Ukrainian citizens think that. Especially amongst those stuck sitting in basements with no food and heat.

"Russian warship... Go fuck yourself." - This story turned out to be fake. All those soldiers are alive and well.

6 minutes ago, vladorion said:

"Russian warship... Go fuck yourself." - This story turned out to be fake. All those soldiers are alive and well.

I'm aware of that. But the "go fuck yourself" was what came to my mind.

Edited by Blackhawk