Leo Gura

Understanding Russia & Putin

708 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

seems pretty obvious and "normal" that "russophobia" grows when they're being attack by russia, or nah?

yep, especially with this one-sided narrative that presents the events at a certain angle haha

Regardless, finally some light at the end of the tunnel - I’m leaving the West. 

16 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

yep, especially with this one-sided narrative that presents the events at a certain angle haha

Regardless, finally some light at the end of the tunnel - I’m leaving the West. 

what no. you're team west i'll convince you someday.

26 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Lol did you notice how I have nothing in common with like 99% of people on this forum? Same irl 

I don’t belong on this forum just like I don’t belong on the west

I’m going home 

38 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

54 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Lol did you notice how I have nothing in common with like 99% of people on this forum? Same irl 

I don’t belong on this forum just like I don’t belong on the west

I’m going home 

me too

I am wasting my time here.

I have only 30min to 1 hour/day for doing self help and i need to use that time wisely

This forum is an eco chamber.

@itachi uchiha While it is correct that this forum is not much short of an echo chamber, Putin is bombing and murdering masses of children by intent.

Pick your poison I guess.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@Reciprocality

9 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

@itachi uchiha While it is correct that this forum is not much short of an echo chamber, Putin is bombing and murdering masses of children by intent.

Pick your poison I guess.

i am anti usa and i am not pro putin.russia tested its advanced weapons on innocent syrian civilians.where was media covering it.USSR killed 1 million in afghanistan.russia commited war crimes in checheniya.but people here are in the delusion that usa, nato and ukrain are the good guys and russia is evil and putin is blood thirsty psychopath .u need to wake yourself up.russia told nato to stop expanding in ukrain but nato overthrowed a pro russian governent and put a nato puppet as government  and started brainwashing ukrainians that russia is the bad guys and evil.imagine china overthrowing pro usa govntment in mexico, put a chinese puppet govt in mexico and started brainwashing mexican people that usa is evil and then usa start invading mexico ,what will u do.the situation in ukrain is usa and  natos fault.  usa and nato has no right to deamonize russia as usa is doing every year what russia is doing .and u guys only woke up on these times.

Edited by itachi uchiha

18 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

nato overthrowed a pro russian governent and put a nato puppet as government  and started brainwashing ukrainians

Just like many pro-russians you are not seeing Ukraine as an independent country with its own decisions and ideas and you’re being completely disrespectful.

I am Ukrainian, Ukraine wanted to be independent from russia and tried to separate itself from it for centuries. The world is just learning what russia is like now, vs Ukraine has seen all this bs for ages and wanted to separate itself from it - the people being killed if they oppose the government, dicktatorship, insane amounts of poverty and corruption, why would any sane country want to be a part of that? Also, Ukraine has been abused by russia for centuries, russia tried to destroy Ukrainian language, prosecuted Ukrainian ingellegencia, you would get killed if you wrote any literature in Ukrainian language, starved millions of people by taking their food away, all bullshit, lies and violence all throughout Ukrainian history. 

What you are saying is 100% russian propaganda that is completely factually false. 

Like I said in the past, if you were to be robbed of 99% of all you have vs being robbed of 20% of all you have, which one would you pick? 

Edited by hello1234

@itachi uchiha There is no shortage of fault to be distributed over Nato leading up to this conflict, it is inherently an impossible task to both expand indefinitely while maintaining world peace. They are not adequately mature for their job, as Putin is not adequately mature to deal with it.

It is because we have higher expectations of NATO that we are justified in judging it harshly according to a given standard.

Nothing of this (including the precursory threat by Putin) takes anything away from his responsibility, unless you think of him as a zombie.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@itachi uchiha I must admit though ,that a few of the people you are dealing with here are not equipped to take on this issue.

1 minute ago, Reciprocality said:

@itachi uchiha I must admit though ,that a few of the people you are dealing with here are not equipped to take on this issue.

Oh really, what’s the “equipment” you need to have to “take on” this issue? 

@hello1234 First of, it would not do you any harm not to be Ukrainian from the beginning.

Edited by Reciprocality

1 minute ago, Reciprocality said:

@hello1234 First of, it would not do you any harm not to be Ukrainian from the beginning.

Lol, don’t go on, I got the idea *facepalm*

10 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@hello1234 yup

I do not know about ukrainian situation as u

I am aware of war crimes of USSR and tsar empire

So how about you learn the Ukrainian situation? Do you not see how ignorant and stupid it is to have/voice any opinion on the subject matter if you don’t have any clue of it’s history? It’s like me going to a brain surgeon and telling him how he is doing his job wrong….

Edited by hello1234

1 minute ago, hello1234 said:

So how about you learn the Ukrainian situation? Do you not see how ignorant and stupid it is to have/voice any opinion on the subject matter if you don’t have any clue of it’s history? It’s like me going to brain surgeon and trying to tell him he is doing his job wrong….

At this point , everone is consuming propoganda

The entire world is consuming propoganda

The truth will come out later ,like who pulled the strings,who backstabbed who etc

I understand that ussr treated ukrainians as second class citizens ,but usa or nato doesnt have the right to condemn or deamonize this through media.usa and nato were on a killing marathon in africa and middle east for decades and where was the media.

Well to a hypocrite it does not matter .

and media is a prostitute anyway

5 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

At this point , everone is consuming propoganda

The entire world is consuming propoganda

The truth will come out later ,like who pulled the strings,who backstabbed who etc

Watch this video, you can start at 7:00 minute mark if you don’t want to watch the whole thing:

What you are saying is again putin’s propaganda. 

5 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

I understand that ussr treated ukrainians as second class citizens ,but usa or nato doesnt have the right to condemn or deamonize this through media.usa and nato were on a killing marathon in africa and middle east for decades and where was the media.

So you suggest that the world just peacefully ignores innocent children and civilians being killed in thousands in less than a month? Don’t you see that this is exactly what putin wants and that this is a part of his propaganda? 

Edited by hello1234

@hello1234

2 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

So you suggest that the world just peacefully ignores innocent children and civilians being killed in thousands in less than a month? Don’t you see that this is exactly what putin wants? 

World were ignoring innocent civilians and children getting killed in middle east and africa.what makes ukrain so special