Leilani

This is horrible

26 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

this is all horrible. Horrible. What's the point. Why does reality have to be like this? Who the fuck wants to be God. How horrible. To be all alone. You say you won't care that there are no others but you really can't say it wouldn't be better to have a God that loves you. That created you. That you are safe and never alone. That there is many in existence not just one. That we have others to be there with us?  You have to be lying to yourself. This is horrible absolutely horrible

You're just confused, all is well.

Breathe and forget about those 'horrible' thoughts. They're just that... Thoughts. 

@Leilani I feel you, it absolutely seems that way. I've struggled for years because I didn't properly integrate this stuff, and it was way too much all at once. Be careful what you wish for. Be very wary that this thing you've potentially stumbled on could actually ruin your life. If that's not a risk you wanna take, you may be able to forget it and turn around. Idk where you are. If this is only a belief or intellectual exercise for you, you're probably in the clear. Don't let anyone tell you what to believe. 

All that said, if this is just purely intellectual for you, why is it so horrible? Really explore that. What is lost if this were true? Is it possible this reaction you're having is purely based on emotion, lack, and selfishness?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

13 minutes ago, Leilani said:

@Leo Gura

this is all horrible. Horrible. What's the point. Why does reality have to be like this? Who the fuck wants to be God. How horrible. To be all alone. You say you won't care that there are no others but you really can't say it wouldn't be better to have a God that loves you. That created you. That you are safe and never alone. That there is many in existence not just one. That we have others to be there with us?  You have to be lying to yourself. This is horrible absolutely horrible

I haven't understood much but one word stood out: "horrible"

Also stop listening to Leo if it doesn't feel good.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

I hav a kid. I have also had similar thoughts and experiences. Put me in psychosis and cost me my relationship with a person I really love. 

Last time I contemplated Solipsism was in 2010, in a mental hospital with me telling all my loved ones that they don't exist. They thought I lost my marbles that day and prescribed me into a more tight psych ward for 12 days. After an existential crisis that lasted a few months I got better, took the meds, told the doctors the truth and rehabilitated by summer 2011.

Leo is conscious that cases like mine could surface with the publishing the Solipsism video. He made his call. I respect him.

Love,

Greg

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Infinity must be singular.  That said..you create division by imagination and imagination is reality.  If you imagine your not alone you won't be.  

Forget about spirituality for now and enjoy life and other people

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There is still a God that loves you and created you, just it's you.

Relax, if you can't handle this truth, you can just go back to watching Netflix and forget this ever happened. It's easy to come up with excuses for why Leo is just a cult leader and spreading deluded theories if you want to rationalize yourself back into a normal worldview.

Why do you need some external force to love you? Why can't you just love yourself? 

If you're capable of making the best video game in the universe, why can't you just enjoy it. Even if I remembered every intimite detail about how I made it, I'm pretty sure I'd still be able to enjoy it.

For those that get so mindf***ed that they end up in a psych ward for a few weeks, I'm sincerely sorry. But even then, it'll be over soon and you have your whole life to live still afterward. You just know you can't handle this kind of stuff and you shouldn't be consuming any type of deep spiritual content. 

2 minutes ago, Yarco said:

excuses for why Leo is just a cult leader and spreading deluded theories

Honestly it is even correct in a sense. Huge following centralized about 1 figure named Leo Gura, largely preaching beliefs and stories. There is absolutely no reason why anyone would have to believe Leos stories. God doesn‘t care about stories. God loves you and is here for you even if you never in your life heard the name Leo Gura.

If Leo feels like a deluded person and like a cult leader to you, he IS a deluded person and clut leader for you. In that case, just leave actualized.org.

Also you really should not listen to ANYTHING that makes you feel BAD about yourself and life. If Leos teachings make you feel bad, STOP engaging with them. You don‘t need them, ever. There is no reason you should watch Leo.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

9_9preety wise tale 

If you don't like something then don't do it. Listen to your heart and do what feels right to you and not what feels right to others. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I understand what you feel to an extent.

Spiritual work can be hard, but it all boils down to how you integrate your discoveries. The mind can twist them into negative way as easily as it can do it in a positive way. 

Certain things can occur simultaneously on different "planes". There's a level of consciousness where all is one=god=infinity and there's a level of consciousness where "we" are "here" "together". 

You just figured out why there's something rather than nothing in the present moment. Cause infinity/god has no equal to talk to, to feel, to touch, to experience. That's why this whole duality has been dreamed into existence. 

If you enjoy life, and being in "material world", don't worry. You can be here as long as you want and as many times you want. After all there's nobody to stop you from "coming back" here. 

Maybe put on some Alan Watts or Ram Dass - when others teachings seem to heavy at times, those two can greatly help to add a joyful spin on the Truth.

When it gets to hard and you detach too much, just go for a walk and breathe. 

1 hour ago, Leilani said:

@Leo Gura

your post is interesting, if you analyze it yourself you will see that all the negative quality that you attribute to reality is your projection. Why something is horrible? what makes it horrible? you, obviously. If you're not here, nothing is horrible, it's just perfect. it is very difficult to really see it, since we each have a trigger that makes us see horrible things, and since it's difficult to see the equation without "you"

Well I don't think it's unreasonable you may initially get a "I want to vomit" reaction.. Hopefully it subsides though.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

It depends on your interpretation. For some people knowing that they are all alone brings great peace and gives relief. And knowing every person is a reflection of you grants you the opportunity to love everybody unconditionally

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

It's not horrible, it's Perfect.

Do not make a belief system out of this. Your belief system of this is NOT what I am teaching, that is NOT awakening.

Go enjoy your life and stop masturbating about this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It feels horrible to think such a thing, because "it" IS love. If it were in fact actually horrible there would be acceptance of that and it would not feel horrible to think such a thought. The reason that is does feel horrible to believe such a thing... the fact that you interpret it that way and it feels bad when you do... IS guidance from the Love that you are, and is perfect Love. 

So stop thinking those thoughts. Look for something to appreciate. See the way the light reflects off your water glass, feel how soft your comforter is when you close your eyes and go to sleep. Feels good, because is IS good. There is no resistance in love and appreciation, it's perfect alignment with the Love that you are. The reason you can think erroneous thoughts about yourself (Love) is LOVE. See how that works? How did we mess that one up? You are love, here to love. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Nahm no I love them with my whole heart in a way I haven't experienced before. I love her in a healthy way where I just want her to be herself I need nothing from her. 

37 minutes ago, Leilani said:

@Nahm no I love them with my whole heart in a way I haven't experienced before. I love her in a healthy way where I just want her to be herself I need nothing from her. 

Now that's Love. Selfless acceptance without judgement. Not so horrible after all. Things are horrible only when you judge them as such. 

@Leilani

I hear that. I have 3. (Imo) When & if any discordant thoughts about solipsism come to mind, I’d swiftly let em go and feel the real which you mentioned. If someone would have told you about that love, that unconditional bond, before having a kid, at your end it also would have just been thoughts / beliefs, and not the real thing so to speak. (Imo) Self-realization is similar to ‘whole heart in a way I haven’t experienced before’, and is infinite & unconditional, and is you… and also is very similar in that thoughts about it aren’t it. 

Imagine telling someone without kids what that bond is like and expecting them to ‘get it’ from you ‘teaching it to them’. You’d probably agree it’s more like, you won’t know unless you have kids. Thoughts about that bond are just thoughts. When we let discordant thoughts go to feel better, we don’t actually lose anything at all. We just, feel better.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE