Leilani

This is horrible

26 posts in this topic

So if this scare you dont forget that you always are able to delude yourself and forget that you are God, you still have the control.

9 hours ago, Leilani said:

@Leo Gura

this is all horrible. Horrible. What's the point. Why does reality have to be like this? Who the fuck wants to be God. How horrible. To be all alone. You say you won't care that there are no others but you really can't say it wouldn't be better to have a God that loves you. That created you. That you are safe and never alone. That there is many in existence not just one. That we have others to be there with us?  You have to be lying to yourself. This is horrible absolutely horrible

from the forum guidelines:

"Warning: Spiritual work is inherently risky and dangerous if misapplied or misunderstood. Some Actualized.org teachings are not suitable for people with serious mental disorders. If your mind is chaotic and unstable, these teachings may lead to a deterioration of your condition and even suicide if misapplied."

Even though this is in the guidelines, he doesn't really follow this well. If something like realizing god can put someone into a crisis, which absolutely can, and does, he doesn't seem to mind forcing this realization onto someone with no remorse. 

@Leilani Horribleness is a projection of your own fears. And fear is the oposite of real Love. You're projecting God outside of yourself. It is not possible to "love with your whole heart" in this way.

@Leilani I can guarantee you, that I DO EXIST! I have my own bubble of consciousness. So solipsism the way you think of it is not true. I love you all.❤️❤️❤️

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

3 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Leilani I can guarantee you, that I DO EXIST! I have my own bubble of consciousness. So solipsism the way you think of it is not true. I love you all.❤️❤️❤️

I do not believe in solipsism, but your message of course doesn't prove or mean anything at all. Even a unconscious robot could say what you just said.

There's even good chat bots you can write with online..

Edited by Blackhawk

"it's horrible" is equally lying to yourself. you lie to yourself a thousand times today. wake up