patricknotstar

Many incels are misunderstood

70 posts in this topic

@Tech36363 Is it possible that this is because women's survival was more reliant on being with a man before (not saying it no longer is, it still is to a large extent) and this is shifting so women can now have preferences too instead of just taking the first man that comes her way? 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

21 hours ago, roopepa said:

How I see it, it's really not the involuntary celibacy that triggers hate / judgement in people, it's the misogyny, ideology, the general blaming others for ones own feelings and experiences, the self-pity.

incels dont even necessarily need to be blaming or hating people to be an incel 

also using carl jung and shadow work, judgement + hate is also the ego projecting its own stuff onto others. so it seems like the feelings people have towards incels are partly a collective shadow 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@puporing 100% . There are two sides to hypergamy . First is the Alpha and second is Beta (for lack of better words) . 

Women need both and they rarely get the both in the same guy 

Alpha = Hot / Handsome(Physicality) AND OR  Dominant(Mentality) that gives her butterflies 

Beta = The one who got the 3 Ps , Protection , Provisioning and Provider . In todays world for simple terms the man who not only earns for himself but has extra left to support her and the kids . 

Being a Beta is not derogatory . A successful marriage requires both . Or else she will lose interest in him because he is boring(not alpha) or leave cause cant support her (not beta)  

17 minutes ago, Tech36363 said:

deep study of intersexual dynamics and do tons of clubbing just to get women . 

The men crying about not getting women are ju

Edited by Tech36363

8 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

incels dont even necessarily need to be blaming or hating people to be an incel 

also using carl jung and shadow work, judgement + hate is also the ego projecting its own stuff onto others. so it seems like the feelings people have towards incels are partly a collective shadow 

Yeah that's exactly what I said lol

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

39 minutes ago, roopepa said:

Yeah that's exactly what I said lol

Lmaooo omg I got a bad habit of skimming shit super quickly my b

@patricknotstar I've seen really ugly dudes who have a lot of sex. Sure they might've had to lower their standards a bit but they get mad gash

- Enter your fear and you are free -

if they're misogynist and ranting agains women then that's not cool

but if not and they are blamed then it's kind of victim blaming/shaming imo

1 hour ago, Jacob Morres said:

Lmaooo omg I got a bad habit of skimming shit super quickly my b

???

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

2 hours ago, Tech36363 said:

Men are the same , the market has changed . 

Men who used to get women without understanding game and go into relationship without understanding intersexual dynamics are being pushed out and treated badly because market has changed and they aren't adapting  .

Gone are the days when you could get women without game 

The average man was never supposed to do a deep study of intersexual dynamics and do tons of clubbing just to get women .

Society is always evolving.

What's truly changed is that many guys sit behind a PC all day and don't socialize at all. And yes, this will make it virtually impossible to get laid. I know cause I've been there.

You don't need a deep understanding of game. What you really need is just to socialize. Tons of clubbing isn't necessary.

It is a man's responsibility to evolve himself along with an evolving society.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Even this is a limiting belief.

You don't need to socialize that much, though it certainly helps if you do.

But u have to socialize a lot to heal the trauma of separation and so on, which is neccesary to get laid i think

In order to be an incel I think you need to identify as one.

It's one thing struggling to get laid and being lonely, and another to be a woman hating man child who thinks all women are psychopaths and think that if a woman gets raped she deserves it - All because they are angry at the world for not giving them what they think they're entitled to.

Person A) is simply a lonely person struggling to find a partner. Person B) Is person A except with a narcissistic sense of entitlement that poisons their mindset and stops them from working hard to get what they want. That's an incel.

Edited by ZenAlex

They're ugly, bad image (don't look like the cool crowd), and yet their standards are for Instagram model looking women.

That is the cause of inceldom.

It depends what you mean by Incel?

When people villainize incels, they're not villainising people who are simply involuntary celebate, like those who are not so attractive or struggle to get laid or find a partner.

Those who label themselves incels are often toxic humans with awful views on the world. They're involuntary celibate, but these people aren't just your typical sexually frustrated or lonely people, they're a band of misogynistic, entitled people who hate the world for denying them what they want.

They hate that sex is unevenly distributed, despite the fact that this is actually advantageous for a species so the males of the best quality get to pass their genes down and create stronger offspring. 

The incel community nail their own coffin with their terrible attitudes.

The most famous incel "elliot rodger" was actually a decent looking man, but with awful levels of narcissism.

On 3/11/2022 at 3:30 PM, RMQualtrough said:

They're ugly, bad image (don't look like the cool crowd), and yet their standards are for Instagram model looking women.

Lol no 

On 18/02/2022 at 1:30 AM, Yarco said:

I am acutely aware of the fact that I could be an incel if I was just a bit more unlucky and downtrodden in life.

One of my favorite Youtubers of all time is an incel called George's Journal (formerly known as Forever Alone Feels and Virgin Messiah.) Been watching every video this guy has made since like 2015, even while he has deleted at least 3 separate channels along the way.

https://www.youtube.com/c/George’sJournal/videos

There is nothing that separates me from this guy except pure luck. If anything, he tries harder than me, has more willpower, and has overcome more odds than me. But for some reason he's still a virgin.

He did nofap for far longer than I ever could. He started eating healthy and working out, lost like 100 lbs and looks like an absolute chad now. He has pushed himself in far more areas of life and developed himself more than I could. All while facing constant losses, he kept fighting an uphill battle. And still no gf.

I don't think I look any better or have better social skills than him. Maybe he is doing something really stupid when talking to women, but he seems friendly and charismatic and well-adjusted enough on camera. 

There are a lot of really weird and toxic incels for sure. But I think people also underestimate that a good % of people just get dealt a bad hand too, and can't seem to win no matter how hard they try.

I have a soft spot for incels because I see so much of myself in them. There are some that definitely get stuck in negative thought loops that you can't talk them out of, but I think many are coachable and capable of greatness with just a little bit of guidance.

I'm just an incel that a few girls have said yes to. I've treated most of my partners like crap and they still stick with me, and so many incels can't get a break. It's heartbreakingly unfair.

@YarcoWait so how the F*** are you lucky then? haha You haven't listed any attractive traits about yourself but Im curious to know now

You accidentally found a nice gf lol ?

U have some weird inexplicable charm?

... Just checked this youtuber out > This guy is litterally doing inverse law of attraction, posts videos labeling himself an Incel in the title, that is not gonna help his self image, mindset or reputation. 

Edited by Striving for more

1 hour ago, Striving for more said:

@YarcoWait so how the F*** are you lucky then? haha You haven't listed any attractive traits about yourself but Im curious to know now

You accidentally found a nice gf lol ?

U have some weird inexplicable charm?

Yeah. By all accounts if you examined my life I should be an incel. 5'6", overweight most of my life, introverted and a bit socially awkward (although people say I make good first impressions). But I've still had multiple relationships and now married.

When I think about it, most women in my life have approached me or expressed an interest in me first. I don't know if I've ever asked a girl out or escalated unless I already pretty much knew there was a 100% chance of success.  I was thinking a while back how even back to elementary school, I realized in retrospect that I had missed all these signs that probably at least 4 different girls were very strongly hinting they were interested in me. Sometimes they would even say it explicitly. My self esteem was so low that I just thought they were trolling or something and I brushed it off, even saying no to girls asking to hang out, etc in a few cases. There have probably been numerous more subtle cases that I haven't even realized yet because I'm just socially clueless.

I can't really explain it except luck. I don't think I've actually met a self-identifying incel in real life, so maybe I'm underestimating how abrasive they are. Or maybe I do have some "inexplicable charm" as you put it that draws women to me.

"Not having to try" is a general theme in my life I guess, I pretty much just coast through and get everything I need effortlessly lol. If I had to put in real effort / face adversity and I wasn't just lucky, I'd be fucked.

Edited by Yarco

On 2/18/2022 at 8:58 AM, Roy said:

if they lowered their standards enough.

Not true.

On 2/18/2022 at 8:58 AM, Roy said:

There are definitely problems in society with hypergamy

So cool that a mod acknowledges that hypergamy is real. This makes you, Roy, a redpilled man.

On 2/18/2022 at 11:25 AM, Tech36363 said:

Men who used to get women without understanding game and go into relationship without understanding intersexual dynamics are being pushed out and treated badly because market has changed and they aren't adapting  .

Hard agree.

On 2/18/2022 at 11:25 AM, Tech36363 said:

Gone are the days when you could get women without game

Long gone

On 2/18/2022 at 11:29 AM, puporing said:

Is it possible that this is because women's survival was more reliant on being with a man before (not saying it no longer is, it still is to a large extent) and this is shifting so women can now have preferences too instead of just taking the first man that comes her way? 

For sure, one million percent.

On 3/11/2022 at 2:30 PM, RMQualtrough said:

Hard disagree. You prolly just kidding.

37 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Not true.

It's absolutely true and anything otherwise is self-hating delusion.

hrhrhtewgfegege